Navigate your next outdoor adventure with the GPSMAP 66 series. Whether you’re hiking, hunting, climbing, geocaching, kayaking or mountain biking, you can explore more with this premium, rugged handheld with a 3” color display. It features access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads to help you find your way with TOPO maps on GPSMAP 66s. And it offers offers multi-GNSS support as well as wireless connectivity for Active Weather, direct downloads and Garmin Explore compatibility
• Large, 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing
• Multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support to track your travels in more challenging environments than GPS alone plus three-axis compass and barometric altimeter
• Access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and no annual subscription
• Expanded wireless connectivity supports Active Weather for up-to-date forecasts and animated weather radar and Geocaching Live for mobile syncing and updates
• Up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode; 1 week in expedition mode lets you explore longer than ever before on a single set of AA batteries
• Physical dimensions: 2.5" x 6.4" x 1.4" / 6.2 x 16.3 x 3.5 cm
• Display size (W x H): 1.5"W x 2.5"H / 3.8 x 6.3 cm; 3" diag 7.6 cm
• Display resolution: 240 x 400 pixels
• Display type: Transflective colour TFT
• Weight: 8.1 oz / 230 g with batteries
• Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
• Water rating: IPX7
• Memory/History: 16 GB
• High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
• Interface: high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
• Preloaded maps: Basemap only
• Ability to add maps: Yes
• Basemap: Yes
• Storage and Power Capacity: MicroSD™ card (not included)
• Waypoints/favorites/locations: 10000
• Routes: 250
• Track log: 20,000 points, 250 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities
• Compass: Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
• Area calculation: Yes
• Sun and moon information: Yes
• Picture viewer: Yes
ROAM THE UNKNOWN
Built for every part of the journey, Overlander is the rugged, all-terrain navigator with on- and off-road navigation.
Get the lay of the land with topographic maps for Australia and New Zealand.
Or get spoken directions to the nearest coffee shop with street maps.
Share1 the plans for adventure through Garmin Explore. From your laptop to your phone to your friends.
Comes with a powered magnetic mount and a RAM ball mount. It’s not going anywhere.
Search for the nearest inspiration point while you’re in the middle of nowhere.
Need to bring your own satellite imagery? How does 64 GB of built-in storage sound?
ON AND OFF ROAD
7” colour touchscreen features turn-by-turn directions for on-road and off-road navigation covering Australia and New Zealand. Includes 64 GB internal memory to download additional TOPO maps
MILITARY STANDARD 810
Overlander is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal and shock resistance. It can be mounted anywhere, thanks to the powered magnetic mount that comes with suction cup and 1” RAM ball compatible adapter.
IP5X DUST RATING
This essential piece of overlanding gear is purpose-built from the circuit board up and is designed to withstand dust and extreme temperatures.
Use the Garmin Explore app to download additional maps – such as satellite imagery and USGS quad sheets on 64 GB of internal storage – and sync all your data between devices. Easily import and export GPX files to Garmin Explore — even if offline.
Overlander is preloaded with iOverlander POIs and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites.
Overlander features preloaded topography for Australia and New Zealand. Download additional topographic maps worldwide on the 64 GB of internal storage.
KNOW YOUR VEHICLE
Customize street navigation for the size and weight of your overlanding vehicle, plus get alerts for upcoming bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, steep grades and more.
GPS, GLONASS and Galileo support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
All of your overlanding equipment – such as a built-in compass, altimeter and barometer – is now in one device.TRACK RECORDER
Record your tracks, and save them to your Garmin Explore account so you can review them later on any device or share them with friends.
PITCH AND ROLL
Overlander comes with integrated pitch and roll angles to help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain.
Pair your Overlander navigator with the inReach Explorer®+, inReach SE®+ and inReach® Mini satellite communicators2 (sold separately) for two-way text messaging, interactive SOS and weather forecasts.
BACKUP CAMERA COMPATIBLE
Pair your Overlander with up to 4 of our BC™ 35 wireless backup cameras (sold separately) so you can see what’s behind you.
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS W x H x D 19.9 x 12.2 x 2.4 cm
DISPLAY SIZE W x H 15.2 x 8.9 cm; 7" diagonal
DISPLAY RESOLUTION 1024 x 600 pixels
DISPLAY TYPE Multi-touch, glass, WSVGA colour TFT with white backlight
WEIGHT 437 g
BATTERY TYPE Rechargeable lithium-ion
BATTERY LIFE Up to 3 hours
DROP RATING MIL-STD-810
DUST RATING IP5X
The Alpha 200i dog tracking and training system lets you monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles (depending on dog device) on a 3.5" display with a 2.5-second update rate. Easily control training functions by using the button-operated, dog-focused design.
You’ll also have access to premium Garmin navigation features, such as preloaded TopoActive maps, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter. Now, inReach® technology adds twoway messaging and interactive SOS alerts for peace of mind while you’re in the field.
LARGE 3.5"DISPLAY WITH SIX-BUTTON DESIGN
Features sunlight-readable 3.5" capacitive touchscreen display and a button-operated, dog-focused design for
quick, minor adjustments
TRACK YOUR PACK Monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles (depending on dog device) with a 2.5-second updaterate
DOG LIST AND GROUP MANAGEMENT Dog list and group management lets you keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup
INREACH® TECHNOLOGY Interactive SOS alerts and two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription
MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo) to track your pack with greater accuracy than GPS alone
TOPOACTIVE MAPS Our preloaded TopoActive mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits,
parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points
BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY Download BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly to the handheld for better-than-real-life views of your route, trailheads,
clearings and more
NAVIGATION SENSORS A barometric altimeter helps you accurately monitor ascent and descent and see short-term trends in air pressure,
and the built-in tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not
TRAINING OPTIONS (TT™ 15/ TT 15 MINIONLY) When paired with TT™ 15 tracking and training collars, you will have access to 18 levels of continuous and
momentary stimulation, plus vibration and adjustable tones
FEDERAL PUBLIC LAND BOUNDARIES
Optional display of federal public land boundaries on topographical maps shows Bureau of Land Management,
National Parks and Wilderness so you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be
HUNT TIMER FUNCTION Use the convenient timer mode during hunting competitions or field trials; get quick access to the timer with the new
PRO VIEW COMPASS The pro view compass mode gives you simple, at-a-glance tracking that shows which direction and how far away
your dogs are, plus you will see when a dog is “Treed” or “On Point”
GARMIN EXPLORE™ Compatible with Garmin Explore website and app to help you manage tracks, routes and waypoints and review statistics from the field
ADDITIONAL MAPPING The microSD™ card slot allows you to load more mapping options, such as TOPO Australia and New Zealand. 24K
and Garmin HuntView™ Plus maps (sold separately)
GARMIN ECOSYSTEM Track your pack from the road, your wrist and other ways, thanks to wireless connectivity with compatible Garmin
devices, such as the Garmin DriveTrack™ 71 GPS navigator, fēnix® 6 GPS watches and more
BACKWARD COMPATIBLE Backward compatible so you can keep your existing collars and other Alpha compatible devices; transfer location
data between compatible Garmin devices
LONG-LASTING BATTERY Replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours, or up to 15 hours with inReach technology enabled
Precise Garmin navigation meets global communication in the GPSMAP 66i premium GPS handheld with inReach® satellite technology.
Built for Tough Treks
The sturdy, button-operated GPSMAP 66i features a large 3” color display you can see even in bright sunlight. If you’re out in the field for long stretches of time, you can turn on Expedition mode and get up to 200 hours of battery life while using inReach technology. In the default tracking mode, you get up to 35 hours of battery life, and your device will save your location every 10 minutes.
Staying in touch is vital, even on less challenging trips. Using inReach technology (subscription required), this handheld lets you trigger an SOS to the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team for interactive support in an emergency. It also enables two-way messaging and LiveTrack location sharing via the 100% global Iridium satellite network, so you can stay in contact with loved ones, teammates, headquarters and more.
Navigate with Confidence
GPSMAP 66i is fitted with the best in Garmin navigation. Preloaded Garmin TOPO mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes, and geographical points. Direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery provide high-resolution photo-realistic views of your route, trailheads, clearings and more — without an annual subscription. Support for multi-GNSS combined with altimeter, barometer, and compass navigation sensors lets you track and navigate in challenging environments.
Wireless Cellular connectivity lets you access Active Weather for up-to-date forecasts, including predictive maps for temperature, wind, precipitation, and clouds — right on the handheld when connected to Garmin Connect Mobile.
Pair with Your Mobile Device
The free Garmin Explore mobile app lets you plan, review and sync data, including waypoints, routes, activities, and collections. Review completed activities while still in the field, even when you’re off the grid. The app also lets you sync your GPSMAP 66i with your compatible mobile device so you can access unlimited maps, aerial imagery, and U.S. NOAA charts. You can even use all of the inReach features on your paired mobile device. For easier messaging, you can access your phone’s contact list from the Garmin Explore app to connect with fewer keystrokes. Plan for future trips and review previous activities from the Garmin Explore website.
Rugged GPS Handheld and Satellite Communicator with Garmin TOPO Mapping
• Large 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing
• Trigger an interactive SOS to the GEOS 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center; two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
• Preloaded Garmin TOPO mapping with direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads (no annual subscription); includes multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support and navigation sensors
• Cellular connectivity lets you access Active Weather forecasts and Geocaching Live
• Compatible with the Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you manage waypoints, routes, activities and collections, use tracks and review trip data from the field
• Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 35 hours of battery life in 10-minute tracking mode; 200 hours in Expedition mode with 30-minute tracking intervals.
Physical & Performance:
Physical Dimensions: 2.6” x 6.4” x 1.4” (6.6 x 16.3 x 3.5 cm)
High-Sensitivity Receiver: Yes
Interface: High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
Display Size: 1.5"W x 2.5"H (3.8 x 6.3 cm); 3" diag (7.6 cm)
Water Rating: IPX7
Display Resolution: 240 x 400 pixels
Weight: 8.5 oz (241 g)
Display Type: Transflective colour TFT
Battery: Rechargeable, internal lithium-ion
Battery Life: Up to 35 hours at 10-minute tracking; up to 200 hours at 30-minute tracking (power save mode).
Maps & Navigation:
• Waypoints/Favorites/Locations: 10000
• Track Log: 20,000 points, 250 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities
• Preloaded Maps: Yes (topographic)
• Routes: 250
• Storage and Power Capacity: microSD™ card (not included)
• Basemap: Yes
• Memory/History: 16 GB
• Ability To Add Maps: Yes.
• Trigger an interactive SOS with 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center: Yes
• Send and receive text messages to SMS and email: Yes
• Send and receive messages with other inReach® users, exchange locations: Yes
• Track and share location with friends and family on web-based MapShare® portal: Yes
• Virtual keyboard for custom text messaging: Yes
• Garmin Explore™ compatible: Yes
• Garmin Connect™ IQ compatible: Yes
• Wireless compatible: Yes (Wi-Fi®, BLUETOOTH® and ANT+®)
• Map segments: 15,000
• Active weather: Yes
• Request weather forecasts for current location and planned destination: Yes
• Smart Notifications: Yes
• Live Tracking: Yes (with Garmin Explore)
• BirdsEye direct to device: Yes (no annual subscription required)
• MIL-STD 810G ruggedness for thermal, shock and water performance
• RINEX Logging: Yes
• Hunt/fish calendar: Yes
• Sun and moon information: Yes
• Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads): Yes
• Picture viewer: Yes
• Compass: Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
• Custom maps compatible: Yes
• Area calculation: Yes
• Barometric altimeter: Yes
• Geocaching-friendly: Yes (Paperless)
• Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes.
In The Box:
• GPSMAP 66i
• Access to Birdseye Satellite Imagery
• USB cable
• Carabiner clip
Additional Garmin T5 collar to go with the Garmin Alpha 100 Dog Tracking System.
Additional dog tracking device with collar for use with Garmin Alpha 100. Includes a high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver with a rechargeable battery. Rugged and water-rated to 1ATM (10 metres), it's tough enough to run wherever your dog runs.
T5 Dog device Features
- Top mounted high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver with flexible braided steel antenna
- 11 km (7 mile) range
- Water-rated to 1ATM (10 metrers)
- LED beacon lights
- Rescue mode preserves and extends battery life providing more time to find dog
- Replaceable collar strap, with additional colours available
- Updates rate every 2.5 seconds
Use additional collars with the Alpha 100 to track up to 20 dogs!
- T 5 dog device with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 1-inch blue collar strap
- Charging clip
- AC adapter
- Vehicle power cable
Rugged GPS Touchscreen Navigator with inReach® Technology and 8 Megapixel Camera
SEE THE WORLD. STAY IN TOUCH. BE THE PICTURE OF ADVENTURE.
The rugged Montana 750i handheld combines the flexibility of on- or off-road navigation with global messaging and interactive SOS via inReach satellite technology1 — plus a built-in 8-megapixel camera.
Big news. A full QWERTY keyboard lets you easily type messages.
Wander wider and still stay in touch — with inReach for messaging and 24/7 SOS.
Nav, meet cam. Put your trip pics on the map with geotags.
Routable TopoActive Australia and New Zealand maps. Now you’re free to take it off-road or on.
Meets MIL-STD 810 for thermal, shock, water and vibration.
Power your adventures with 18+ hours of lithium-ion battery life in GPS mode.
Exchange text messages with loved ones, post to social media, or communicate via inReach device to inReach device in the field (active satellite subscription required).
In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to GEOS, a professional 24/7 global monitoring and response center (active satellite subscription required).
Instead of relying on cellphone coverage, now your messages, SOS and tracking are transferred via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (active satellite subscription required).
Available inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your Montana handheld or paired devices, so you’ll know what to expect en route.
RUGGED BY DESIGN
This durable, water-resistant handheld is tested to U.S. military standards and features a glove-friendly 5” touchscreen that’s 50% larger than previous Montana models.
Capture images of your exploits with Montana’s digital 8-megapixel camera. It geotags photos with coordinates, so you can navigate back to favourite sites in the future.
CITY NAVIGATOR MAPS
Seamlessly transition from trails to road navigation with preloaded City Navigator street mapping, which guides your drive with easy-to-follow turn-by-turn directions.
TOPOACTIVE AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND MAPS
To navigate your adventures, use preloaded TopoActive Australia and New Zealand maps. View elevations, coastlines, rivers, landmarks and more.
Use direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (no annual subscription required) to see photo-realistic views and create waypoints based on landmarks.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Use cellular connectivity2 to access up-to-date Active Weather forecasts through the Garmin Connect™ app.
For hunters and trainers, this Montana syncs with compatible Astro® or Alpha® series handhelds (sold separately) to help track sporting dogs in the field.
Access to GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO satellite networks enables Montana® 750i to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Track your location, and share it with those at home or out in the field. They´ll be able to see your progress or ping your device for your GPS location and more via your web-based MapShare™ trip-sharing page. (Montana 700i, 750i only - satellite subscription required).
Trek far and wide off-grid. Use Expedition mode, an ultralow-power GPS reference, to keep Montana tracking for a week or more between recharges.
EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE
An internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides more than 18 hours of battery life in GPS mode.
A variety of Montana handheld-compatible mounts (sold separately) lets you adapt your navigator for use on ATVs, boats, cars, motorcycles, RVs or other vehicles.
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS 9.19 x 18.30 x 3.27 cm
DISPLAY SIZE 6.48 x 10.80 cm; 5" diag (12.70 cm)
DISPLAY RESOLUTION 480 x 800 pixels
DISPLAY TYPE WVGA transflective, dual orientation
WEIGHT 410 g with included lithium-ion battery pack
BATTERY TYPE rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
BATTERY LIFE GPS Mode: up to 18 hours
Expedition Mode: up to 330 hours
GPS Mode, 10 min Tracking: up to 18 hours
Expedition Mode, 30 min Tracking: up to 300 hours
WATER RATING IPX7
MIL-STD-810 yes (thermal, shock, water, vibe)
INTERFACE High speed micro USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
MEMORY/HISTORY 16 GB (user space varies based on included mapping)
PRELOADED MAPS Yes (TopoActive Australia and New Zealand)
All our Garmin stock will be sent from New Zealand (not overseas) and will have a 1 year NZ warranty.
The Coyote Tan Garmin Instinct - Tactical Edition - is a great rugged GPS Watch Built to Withstand the Toughest Environments
Constructed to U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters); chemically strengthened display with night vision compatibility mode
Tactical-specific features include stealth mode, Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
Built-in navigation sensors; multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
• Monitor your heart rate¹, activity and stress; train with preloaded activity profiles, and stay connected with smart notifications²
• Use the TracBack® feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; use the Garmin Explore™ website and app to plan your trips in advance
• Battery life: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
• Built to Endure Like YouBuilt to Endure Like You
When you can rely on Instinct, the world can rely on you. This rugged, reliable outdoor GPS watch is built to the U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters). The fiber-reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability, and the chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant display is readable in bright sunlight. You can also activate “night vision mode,” which reduces backlight settings to a level that doesn't interfere with the operation of night vision goggles. The fully vented silicone bands include two independent, removable keeper loops to ensure a secure fit and to keep you from getting caught on things.
GPS You Can Count OnGPS You Can Count On
You’ve never been one to follow the beaten path — that’s where Instinct comes in. GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite network capability tracks in more challenging environments than GPS alone. The built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter help you keep your bearings. Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using the TracBack feature to navigate the same route back to start.
Enable stealth mode to stop storing and sharing your GPS position and disable wireless connectivity and communication. Access projected waypoints and a dual-format GPS coordinate data page that supports display of MGRS, degrees/minutes/seconds and more.
Monitor and Train
The Instinct – Tactical Edition GPS watch monitors your heart rate, activity and stress throughout the day, so you know how much you do — and how hard you’re working to do it. When you’re ready to train, we’ve got you covered with preloaded activity profiles for running, biking, swimming and more. It also has mission-specific training options, including Jumpmaster and a preloaded tactical activity.
Add Global ConnectivityAdd Global Connectivity
Pair your Instinct with an InReach® device so your watch can display messages received on your inReach device and send preset messages using inReach satellite communication technology. Get weather alerts on your wrist to stay up to date with changes in your environment. Plus, you’ll be able to trigger an SOS alert to contact the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team.
LENS MATERIAL: chemically strengthened glass
BEZEL MATERIAL: fiber-reinforced polymer
CASE MATERIAL: fiber-reinforced polymer
QUICKFIT™ WATCH BAND COMPATIBLE: yes (22 mm)
STRAP MATERIAL: silicone
PHYSICAL SIZE: 45 x 45 x 15.3 mm
DISPLAY SIZE: custom, two-window design; 0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)
DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 128 x 128 pixels
DISPLAY TYPE: monochrome, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
WEIGHT: 52 g
BATTERY LIFE: Smartwatch mode: Up to 14 days
GPS mode: Up to 16 hours
UltraTrac™ mode: Up to 40 hours
WATER RATING: 10 ATM
MEMORY/HISTORY: 16 MB
CLOCK FEATURES: Time/date, GPS Time Sync, Automatic daylight saving time, Alarm clock, Timer, Stopwatch, Sunrise/sunset times
GPS TIME SYNC: Yes
AUTOMATIC DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME: Yes
ALARM CLOCK: Yes
SUNRISE/SUNSET TIMES: Yes
GARMIN ELEVATE™ WRIST HEART RATE MONITOR: Yes
BAROMETRIC ALTIMETER: Yes
Manitoba Leather GPS Pouch. Made from Taurus - NZ leather company.
Features a belt clip and a belt loop for easy hand's-free carry while you are on the go. The pouch closes by a fast but strong button clip that keeps your GPS in place.
Choose model from:
• Garmin 66 series
• Garmin Alpha series
• Garmin Inreach series (excluding mini)
• Garmin Rino750 series
Take your technology hunting with the confidence of protection with easy access with the Hunters Element GPS Pouch!
• Attaches to multiple gear
• Quiet access
• Fits large range of radio, GPS, handsets and tracking devices
• Colour: Desolve veil camo
• Dimensions (H x W): 17cm x 8cm
STRONG CONNECTION. STRONG BOND. Track and train your dogs with the Alpha 200, Handheld Only system, a sunlight-readable 3.50″ capacitive touchscreen and user-friendly, six-button design.
• This handheld is designed to help make tracking and training simple, accessible and fast.
• Track and train your pack while they’re out in the field.
• Keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup and management.
• Navigate every hunt with the best in Garmin mapping and sensors.
• User-replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours.
TRACK YOUR PACK. Monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 14.50 kilometres (depending on dog device) with a 2.50-second update rate.
DOG LIST/GROUP MANAGEMENT. Keep inactive dogs in your dog list, and manage active groups so you don’t have to add and remove dogs for every hunt.
PUBLIC LAND BOUNDARIES. Optional display of public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
HUNT METRICS. See each dog’s daily hunting patterns, distance and speed so you can monitor performance and help prevent overheating. Pair with TT™ 15 tracking and training collars.
SIX-BUTTON DESIGN. Use dedicated buttons for fast training cues and minor adjustments in the field.
18 LEVELS OF STIMULATION. Momentary and continuous stimulation options let you customise training for each dog.
TONE/VIBRATION. Issue different levels of audible tone or vibration commands for quick adjustments to individual dogs.
GARMIN EXPLORE™ APP. Pair with the Garmin Explore app on your compatible smartphone to see real-time dog tracking information, save collections of dog tracks and replay tracks to see exactly what happened during your hunt.
PRO VIEW COMPASS. The pro view compass mode gives you simple, at-a-glance tracking that shows which direction and how far away your dogs are, plus you will see when a dog is “Treed” or “OnPoint.”
MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT. Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo) to track your pack with greater accuracy than GPS alone.
TOPOACTIVE MAPS. Our preloaded TopoActive mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
BIRDSEYE DIRECT. Download BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly to the handheld for better-than-real-life views of your route, trailheads, clearings and more.
NAVIGATION SENSORS. A barometric altimeter helps you accurately monitor ascent and descent and see short-term trends in air pressure, and the built-in tilt-compensated 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing - whether you’re moving or not.
SEE IT ALL. The sunlight-readable 3.50″ capacitive touchscreen display makes it easy to see and interact with your maps, dog data and more — even while wearing gloves.
STAY ON THE MOVE. Replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours, giving you plenty of hunt time with your dogs in the field.
ADDITIONAL MAPPING. The microSD™ card slot allows you to load more mapping options, such as TOPO Australia and New Zealand Light and HuntView maps (each sold separately).
• PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 7.70 x 6.40 x 1.30″ (6.80 x 16.20 x 3.40 cm) *dimensions do not include antenna
• TOUCHSCREEN: Yes
• DISPLAY SIZE: 1.80″ W x 3.0″ H (4.70 x 7.70 cm); 3.50″ diag (88.90 mm)
• DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 282 x 470 pixels
• DISPLAY TYPE: Transflective, colour TFT touchscreen
• WEIGHT: 9.90 oz (280 g) with standard antenna and battery
• BATTERY TYPE: Rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
• BATTERY LIFE: Up to 20 hours
• WATER RATING: IPX7
• HIGH-SENSITIVITY RECEIVER: Yes
• INTERFACE: High-speed USB
• MEMORY/HISTORY: 16 GB
• PRODUCT NUMBER: 010-02616-53
Maps & Memory
• PRELOADED MAPS: Yes (TopoActive)
• ABILITY TO ADD MAPS: Yes
• BASEMAP: Yes
• AUTOMATIC ROUTING (TURN BY TURN ROUTING ON ROADS) FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
• BIRDSEYE: Yes, direct to device (no annual subscription required)
• EXTERNAL MEMORY STORAGE: microSD™ card (not included)
• WAYPOINTS/FAVORITES/LOCATIONS: 10,000
• TRACKS: Up to 20 dogs (TT 15/TT 15 mini and T5/T5 mini) and buddies (Alpha 100 and Alpha 200) simultaneously
• TRACK LOG: 20,000 points, 200 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities
• ROUTES: 250
• STORED CONTACTS: 250 dogs
• GROUP MANAGEMENT: Yes
• BAROMETRIC ALTIMETER: Yes
• COMPASS: Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
• SUN AND MOON INFORMATION: Yes
• CUSTOM MAPS COMPATIBLE: Yes
Two-way Radio Features
• FREQUENCY BAND: MURS
• RANGE: TT 15/T5, 14.50 kilometres; TT 15 mini/T mini, 14.50 kilometres
• COMPATIBLE WITH GARMIN EXPLORE™ APP: Yes
• GARMIN EXPLORE WEBSITE COMPATIBLE: Yes
• WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Yes (Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and ANT+®)