The new Lowa Water Stop Pro is a high-performance impregnation spray for all leisure shoes and climbing and hiking boots. It impregnates and thus protects all materials effectively against water and soiling without restricting their breathability. It is suitable for GORE-TEX® and other climate membranes. In combination with Lowa Active Creme or Lowa Active Creme Black, it offers perfect protection for your Lowa (leather) shoes. Best of all, Lowa Water Stop Pro contains no PFC.
Suitable for all leathers, all shoe textiles and all tex membranes.
PLEASE NOTE: This item cannot be sent to a rural address or a PO box.
LOWA Active Cream is the ideal colourless intensive wax care for all leisure shoes as well as climbing and hiking boots. It keeps the leather supple over the long term and prevents drying out and brittleness when used regularly. In combination with LOWA Water Stop Pro, this is the perfect protection for your LOWA boots. Best of all, LOWA Active Cream contains no PFC.
For more information on caring for LOWA boots, visit: https://lowa.co.nz/pages/boot-care
Tenacious Tape by Gear Aid is an all-purpose, weatherproof repair tape that fixes rips, holes and gashes in almost all of your outdoor gear. It stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out and leaves no sticky mess. Tenacious Tape comes in black, clear and popular colors, so you can match your fabric for nearly-invisible repairs. Wait 24 hours after application and you can machine wash or put it in the dryer without worrying that the repair tape will peel off.
Toss Tenacious Tape in your outdoor gear kit for a little extra peace of mind. Repairs camping gear, sleeping bags and pads, tents, clothing, vinyl rafts, down jackets—whatever needs a quick patch, so you can stay outside.
If you’re serious about your gear, step up to Tenacious Tape—and you’ll never go back to that gooey, sticky, silver stuff.
- Clear tape utilizes PVC
- Ultra-strong repair tape with aggressive adhesive
- Tape can be moved or repositioned within 24 hours without leaving behind a sticky residue
- Makes quick, in-field repairs to rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Sticks to almost any surface without leaving a sticky residue
- Provides nearly invisible repairs
- Instantly seals leaking seams and stops rips from spreading
- Acts as an abrasion-resistant shield on high-wear areas
- Long lasting
- Lightweight and compact
- Can be used on silnylon for a temporary emergency field repair
Gear Aid - Freesole Shoe & Boot Repair
A good pair of boots has to withstand the rigorous wear and tear that you subject them to. That’s why you need a shoe repair adhesive that works just as hard as you do. Whether on the job or out for an adventure, Freesole™ by Gear Aid offers permanent repairs to boots and shoes.
Freesole™ not only repairs, but you can also use it to add abrasion resistance, create durable toe caps and re-build worn heels for added shock absorption. The patented urethane rubber formula provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance and is unaffected by heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F). With clear or black color options you'll always have a matching repair with the Color Sync™ colorant kit.
From rubber boots to steel toe boots and everything in between, repair and reinforce your footwear with Freesole.
Offers superior abrasion resistance, adhesion and flexibility.
Rebuild worn heels, reattach delaminating soles.
For all types of footwear including boots, athletic shoes and more.
- Patented urethane rubber shoe repair adhesive
- Provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance
- Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
- Heavy-duty formula is tough, flexible and permanent
- Thermoset rubber unaffected by solvents, heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F)
- High durometer rubber provides excellent shock absorption
- Dries clear
- Safe for use on all types of work boots including rubber boots, cowboy boots, steel toe boots, leather boots, snow boots and more
- Made in USA
LED Lenser MH11 Rechargeable Headlamp: 1000 Lumens
Comes in Grey and Black or Black and Orange
OPTISENSE TECHNOLOGY, BLUETOOTH REMOTE CONTROL, MULTI-COLORS LEDS, AND SEVERAL MOUNTING OPTIONS.
The powerful MH11, the rechargeable flagship of Ledlenser outdoor headlamps, helps you on your adventures with sensational technologies. With the "Ledlenser Connect" app you can connect the lamp to your smartphone via Bluetooth so you can customize your settings at any time. Plus the MH11 features a Boost mode with up to 1000 lumens.
Add all this intelligence to the other features – rechargeable, Advanced Focus System, magnetic charging cable, aluminum heat sink, RGB front light plus battery indicator, 7 year extended warranty plus 1000 lumens of light over 320 metres and much more – and you know this is a headlamp that stands apart from all the rest.
Comes with: 1 x battery pack, magnetic charge system and transport pouch.
• Smart Light Technology (SLT): Offers 7 light functions (boost, high, med, low, blink, S.O.S, strobe), 2 energy modes (constant light & energy saving) and Dimmable function (seamless adjustment of the luminosity)
• Advanced Focus System: Allows easy changing between broad floodlight and focused long distance beam
• Front Switch - a switch on the head of the headlamp so you can use one hand
• Brightness: Boost - 1000 lumens, High - 750 lumens, Mid - 300 lumens, Low - 10 lumens
• Beam range: Boost - 320m, High - 300m, Mid - 200m, Low - 30m
• Burn time: High - 4 hours, Mid - 8 hours, Low - 100 hours
• IP-class: IPX4 water protection from any direction, IP5X dust protection
• Weight: 179g
• Battery: Li-ion 3.7V rechargeable (included)
• SLT light functions: Boost, high, medium, low, blink, SOS, strobe
Only items that can withstand the toughest conditions can bear the Ledlenser name. And because they are sure of the quality of their products, Ledlenser offer a worldwide warranty period of 7 years for online registered products. It extends to material defects and processing errors. They grant a deviating warranty period of 24 months for the perfect function of batteries. Excluded from the warranty are the products of the "Solidline", the Lite Wallet ®, the Powercase, Ledlenser K1 and Ledlenser K2, accessories as well as defects of batteries, holsters, bags, remote switches, color filters, embossing and surface coatings.
New to Outdoor Shop is some of Jetboil's fantastic outdoor cooking range - their stoves and systems are super-dependable which pack light, set up quick and boil rapidly in just minutes! Plus some essential cooking accessories that will make your backcountry cooking experience that much better.
Use this Pot Support to attach to your Jetboil burner when using the Skillet, FluxRing Cooking pot, or a variety of traditional pots and pans. The support flanges lock securely to the burner base and they also fold so the Pot Support can be stowed inside Jetboil system cups. Compatible with all systems except Genesis, HalfGen, Joule and MightyMo.
• Material: Stainless steel
• Weight: 1.2 oz / 35 g
• Colour: Silver
• Compatible with: Flash, MicroMo, MiniMo, Sumo, Zip, Luna
Jetboil's fantastic outdoor cooking range - their stoves and systems are super-dependable which pack light, set up quick and boil rapidly in just minutes! Plus some essential cooking accessories that will make your backcountry cooking experience that much better.
Formulated for maximum efficiency and minimum consumption, our high-performance propane/isobutane four-season fuel delivers higher vapor pressure for improved performance in cold weather.
• Fuel capacity: 100 g (approx. 12 liters of boiled water)
• Weight: 7 oz / 199 g
• Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.8" / 9 x 7 cm
• Compatible with: Flash, Joule, MicroMo, MightyMo, MiniMo, Sumo, Zip
The Outdoor Outfitters Puttees Gravel Guards will keep your boots gravel free. Neoprene combined with strong tips will keep the water out, too! These gravel guards feature durable construction that stretches over the foot for a secure fit. The included lace hooks keep the gravel guards in place. Keep your boots gravel free with puttees. Neoprene combined with strong tips will keep the water out, too!
- Gravel Proof
- Black in colour
- One size fits most
*** Boots not included ***
Tatonka waterproof dry bag
Made from very light, waterproof material polyester that is pleasantly soft to the touch, and is used mainly for capes, rain covers and stuff bags.
• Roll down closure provides optimum volume
• Waterproof taped seams
• Volume adjustment
• Dimensions: 30 x 40 cm
• Volume: 30 L
• Weight: 80g
• Fabric: T-Cover Tex
• Seam type: Taped
• Colour: Blue