Fit global connectivity into the palm of your hand with the Garmin inReach Mini! A compact, lightweight version of the inReach satellite communicator with GPS.
• Small, rugged, lightweight satellite communicator enables two-way text messaging via 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
• Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (satellite subscription required)
• Access downloadable maps, color aerial imagery and more by using the free Garmin Eathmate® app and compatible devices
• Optional inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your inReach Mini or paired device; basic and premium weather packages available
• Send and receive inReach messages through compatible Garmin devices, including connected wearables and handhelds
• Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 50 hours of battery life in 10-minute tracking mode
• Send route selection to MapShare portal for friends and family to see progress
• Physical dimensions: 2.04” x 3.90” x 1.03” / 5.17 x 9.9 x 2.61 cm
• Weight: 3.5 oz / 100 g
• Water rating: IPX7
• Battery life: Up to 90 hours at 10-minute tracking (default); up to 35 hours at 10-minute tracking with 1-second logging; up to 24 days at 30-minute tracking power
• Wireless compatible: yes (Bluetooth)
• Trigger an interactive SOS with 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
• Send and receive text messages to SMS and email
• Send and receive messages with other inReach users, exchange locations
• Track and share location with friends and family on web-based MapShare portal
• Request weather forecasts for current location and planned destination
• Virtual keyboard for custom text messaging
• Send waypoints to MapShare portal during trip
• Send route selection to MapShare portal for friends and family to see progress
Included in box:
• inReach Mini
• USB cable
• Carabiner clip
• Spine mount adapter
Handheld Satellite Communicators with GPS Navigation
You may venture off the grid, but you’re never out of reach – as long as you’re carrying an inReach SE+ or inReach Explorer+. These handheld satellite communicators are designed for the outdoor enthusiast who wants to roam farther and experience more – without compromising their loved ones‘ peace of mind. From backcountry experiences to international adventures, inReach provides communication, location sharing, navigation and critical SOS functions for anyone who loves getting away from it all, on land, water or in the skies.
- 100% global Iridium satellite coverage enables 2-way text messaging from anywhere (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Track and share your location with family and friends
- Pair with mobile devices¹ using the free Earthmate® app for access to downloadable maps², colour aerial imagery and more
- inReach Explorer+ device adds preloaded DeLorme® TOPO maps with onscreen GPS routing plus built-in digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer
Uncompromising trekking rucksack for the highest demands. With its use of innovative materials, in terms of durability and efficiency, the Bison 75 EXP is in a class of its own and even satisfies the most discerning outdoor enthusiast. Cordura 700 DEN is used for the base, which combines robustness and flexibility, the corpus is made of Cordura 100 DEN Dobby and therefore is light, tear-proof and wear-resistant all at the same time. The Bison 75 EXP has the innovative X1 carrying system, which was specially developed for carrying heavy loads of more than 20 kg over long distances. And the features leave no wish unfulfilled either: a large zipped front opening, a height-adjustable flap with the option to attach extra items and a front pocket with Thermo Fusion zip fastener, to name just a few.
X1 carrying system for heavy loads; Back padding with different degrees of cushioning; Comfortable shoulder strap; Lid compartment with key holder; Height-adjustable flap with attachment possibility; Three contact points for the load control straps; Large zipped front access; Detachable base compartment; Front pocket with Thermo Fusion zip fastener; Front and side pockets made of elasticated Kelas material; Comfortable hip strap adjustment; Handles at the front, back and on the base; Adjustable and detachable ice pick holder; Roll-up side compression straps; First-aid compartment (contents not included); Hydration system compatible; Rain cover.
- Measurements: 90 x 37 x 32 cm
- Colour: Olive
- Capacity: 75 L
- Weight: 3,25 kg
- Carrying system: X1-System
- Material 1: Cordura 700 DEN
- Material 2: Cordura 100 DEN Dobby
- Rainflap: inclusion / including
In order to protect effectively the pack's contents from moisture in case of heavy rain, a waterproof cover is hidden in the bottom compartment. This cover has a reflecting colour which covers the whole pack; moreover, it can't get lost due to a thin webbing.
The latest generation of New Zealand’s favourite headlamp, the H7R Core offers you a versatile, powerful, focusable and continuously dimmable headlamp. With an incredible 1000 lumens of light and a beam distance of up to 250 metres, the NEW H7R Core represents a significant advancement in brightness and beam range compared to previous models.
In addition, it now has an upgraded a waterproof rating of IP67 (meaning it is protected against immersion in up to one metre of water) plus other upgraded features such as a 130 degree tilting head, memory function and quick magnetic charging. It still features Ledlenser’s patented Advanced Focus System which allows you to easily transition from a broad floodlight to a sharply focused long distance beam.
Comes with: magnetic charging cable, rechargeable battery.
The Ledlenser H7R Core is covered by a 2-year standard warranty, which can be extended to 7 years by registering the product.
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67
• Advanced Focus System
• Stepless dimming with multi-function wheel switch - Intuitively dim your headlamp to get your ideal light output.
• Three light functions – Boost, High Power, Low Power
• Memory function - Headlamp will turn back on to the last light setting used.
• Magnetic Charge System for quick and easy recharging
• Transport lock - Prevents the light from being switched on by accident - great in a pack.
• 130 degree tilting head - So you can direct the light exactly where you need it.
• Battery Indicator, Charge Indicator, Low Battery Warning - Makes it easy to manage your battery life.
Brightness (Boost) 1000 lumens
Brightness (High) 600 lumens
Brightness (Low) 15 lumens
Beam Range (Boost) 250m
Beam Range (High) 200m
Beam Range (Low) 25m
Burn time (High) 4 hours
Burn Time (Low) 65 hours
Water/Dust resistance IP67
Batteries Li-ion 3.7V 4800 mAh (included)
Light Functions Boost, High Power, Low Power
Recharge time 3.5 hours
New to Outdoor Shop is some of Jetboil's fantastic outdoor cooking range - their stoves and systems are super-dependable which pack light, set up quick and boil rapidly in just minutes! Plus some essential cooking accessories that will make your backcountry cooking experience that much better.
Use this Pot Support to attach to your Jetboil burner when using the Skillet, FluxRing Cooking pot, or a variety of traditional pots and pans. The support flanges lock securely to the burner base and they also fold so the Pot Support can be stowed inside Jetboil system cups. Compatible with all systems except Genesis, HalfGen, Joule and MightyMo.
• Material: Stainless steel
• Weight: 1.2 oz / 35 g
• Colour: Silver
• Compatible with: Flash, MicroMo, MiniMo, Sumo, Zip, Luna
With Lyman Case Prep Center Xpress reloaders can perform all the important case preparation functions faster and more efficiently than ever before. Case Preparation Center from Lyman helps to make the tedious tasks of chamfering, deburring, primer pocket cleaning and flash hole deburring quick and effortless. Prep Express Center features gear driven heads that turn each tool so all the reloader has to do is hold the brass at the appropriate location until they are satisfied with the results.
Navigate your next outdoor adventure with the GPSMAP 66 series. Whether you’re hiking, hunting, climbing, geocaching, kayaking or mountain biking, you can explore more with this premium, rugged handheld with a 3” color display. It features access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads to help you find your way with TOPO maps on GPSMAP 66s. And it offers offers multi-GNSS support as well as wireless connectivity for Active Weather, direct downloads and Garmin Explore compatibility
• Large, 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing
• Multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support to track your travels in more challenging environments than GPS alone plus three-axis compass and barometric altimeter
• Access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and no annual subscription
• Expanded wireless connectivity supports Active Weather for up-to-date forecasts and animated weather radar and Geocaching Live for mobile syncing and updates
• Up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode; 1 week in expedition mode lets you explore longer than ever before on a single set of AA batteries
• Physical dimensions: 2.5" x 6.4" x 1.4" / 6.2 x 16.3 x 3.5 cm
• Display size (W x H): 1.5"W x 2.5"H / 3.8 x 6.3 cm; 3" diag 7.6 cm
• Display resolution: 240 x 400 pixels
• Display type: Transflective colour TFT
• Weight: 8.1 oz / 230 g with batteries
• Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
• Water rating: IPX7
• Memory/History: 16 GB
• High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
• Interface: high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
• Preloaded maps: Basemap only
• Ability to add maps: Yes
• Basemap: Yes
• Storage and Power Capacity: MicroSD™ card (not included)
• Waypoints/favorites/locations: 10000
• Routes: 250
• Track log: 20,000 points, 250 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities
• Compass: Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
• Area calculation: Yes
• Sun and moon information: Yes
• Picture viewer: Yes
Tatonka waterproof dry bag
Made from very light, waterproof material polyester that is pleasantly soft to the touch, and is used mainly for capes, rain covers and stuff bags.
• Roll down closure provides optimum volume
• Waterproof taped seams
• Volume adjustment
• Dimensions: 30 x 40 cm
• Volume: 30 L
• Weight: 80g
• Fabric: T-Cover Tex
• Seam type: Taped
• Colour: Blue
Keep your property pest-free without the use of poison with this humane, easy to set up trap.
The DOC 150 Mustelid traps are designed to humanely kill common pests, such as; ferrets, rats, stoats and hedgehogs. Produced with fully stainless steel plates and zinc coating, these ergonomically designed traps allow for ease of usability.
The 150 trap was designed by the Department of Conservation as the industry standard for humanely killing stoats, ferrets, hedgehogs and rats.
DOC traps are used all over the country by conservation groups, professional pest control operators, farmers, and of course, the Department of Conservation.
This trap is of strong quality - It is made of zinc coated steel with a stainless steel trigger plate to help resist corrosion. It also has a high strength stainless steel spring.
Dimensions: 12.7cm W 14.5cm L 14cm H
Important note: This trap needs to be placed in a DOC approved enclosure to minimise the capture of native birds or pets.
For more details see: bit.ly/doc150trap
The powerful MH11, the rechargeable flagship of Ledlenser outdoor headlamps, helps you on your adventures with sensational technologies. With the "Ledlenser Connect" app you can connect the lamp to your smartphone via Bluetooth so you can customize your settings at any time. Plus the MH11 features a Boost mode with up to 1000 lumen, .
Rechargeable, Advanced Focus System, magnetic charging cable, aluminum heat sink, RGB front light plus battery indicator, 7 year extended warranty plus 1000 lumens of light over 320 metres and much more
Comes with: 1 x battery pack, magnetic charge system and transport pouch.
• Smart Light Technology (SLT): Offers 7 light functions (boost, high, med, low, blink, S.O.S, strobe), 2 energy modes (constant light & energy saving)
• Advanced Focus System: Allows easy changing between broad floodlight and focused long distance beam
• Rechargeable: Better for the environment
• Tiltable headlamp: Stepless pivoting mechanism for aligning the light beam down and up
• Optisense technology: Automatic adjustment to lighting conditions
• Bluetooth smartphone connection: To personalize settings, timer, etc.
• Multi-colour LED: Offers the option of red, green or blue light for use when fishing or hunting
• Energy status indicator: Low battery warning + charge indicator
• Temperature control system: Cools the light down so it never overheats
• Detachable, washable headband: Made from high quality material that absorbs sweat, is comfortable to wear and soft against your skin
• Transport lock: Prevents the light from being switched on by accident
• Brightness: Boost - 1000 lumens, High - 750 lumens, Mid - 300 lumens, Low - 10 lumens
• Beam range: Boost - 320m, High - 300m, Mid - 200m, Low - 30m
• Burn time: High - 4 hours, Mid - 8 hours, Low - 100 hours
• IP-class: IPX4 water protection from any direction, IP5X dust protection
• Weight: 179g
• Battery: Li-ion 3.7V rechargeable (included)
One compact, double-ended storage tool
Lyman's Unique New Case Prep Multi-Tool provides the reloader with all the essential Case Prep Accessories in one compact, double-ended storage tool. Unique handle unthreads in the middle to store all parts. Both ends of the handle are threaded to allow two heads to be mounted simultaneously.
Outside Deburring Tool
VLD Inside Deburring Tool
Large & Small Primer Pocket Cleaners
Large & Small Primer Pocket Reamers.
WEIGHT: 170g (6oz)