The Lock-N-Load Classic™ is the only single-stage press to feature quick-change dies. If you reload more than one caliber and want the ease and simplicity of a single-stage press, you want Hornady’s Lock-N-Load Classic. The Lock-N-Load Bushings make changing calibers with a single-stage press faster and easier than ever before. Switch from one die to another with just a quick twist, no screwing and unscrewing dies or die adjustments are needed. With the Lock-N-Load Classic, you’ll load more shells in less time than ever before.
Note: The auto primer feed shown in photo is optional, and is sold separately.
FOUR WAYS LOCK-N-LOAD™ CLASSIC CAN IMPROVE YOUR RELOADING:
1) SPEED Lock-N-Load™ Technology lets you switch dies to a new caliber and begin reloading again in seconds. Automatic priming is hands-off and trouble free. The angled frame gives you easier access to your cartridges.
2) CONSISTENCY Lock-N-Load Bushings let you adjust your dies once, then lock the setting into place, for consistent reloads every time.
3) PRECISION The CNC machined die and ram openings create near perfect alignment of the ram and die, so cases are lined up properly with the dies at all times. This precision translates into greater accuracy. The strong, rigid frame also provides the stability necessary for precision reloading.
4) VERSATILITY With Lock-N-Load, one press can handle multiple calibers with ease. There’s no need to purchase multiple presses so you can leave your dies in place. Your dies will remain exactly as you set them, within their Lock-N-Load Die Bushings.
The Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic Reloading Kit comes with everything you need to turn out high-quality, accurate handloads. You get everything listed here, plus complete instructions. The Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading is especially valuable, with hundreds of rifle and pistol loads for every shooting application.
A single stage press is perfect for both beginners and those who want complete control over the entire process. The Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic Loader delivers both dependability and precision with its uniquely angled, solid cast frame that offers greater visibility and easier access to the cartridge. Designed to assure perfect die and shell holder alignment, its Lock-N-Load quick change bushing system also makes the process quick and easy.
Features: • Lock-N-Load quick change bushing system - Lock-N-Load bushings not only let you switch from one die to another in a matter of seconds, they also offer the quickest and easiest die setup on the market. Just set the die and tighten the Sure-Loc ring on to the Lock-N-Load® bushing. Quickly remove and re-install without the need to readjust the die or keep a separate seater die for each of your pet loads.
• Power-Pac linkage and solid steel arms - arms rotate on steel pins that run completely through the cast frame. The Power-Pac linkage design multiplies the leverage you apply to the handle, making it easier to size cases and reduces user fatigue.
• Positive priming system (PPS) - once the spent primer ejects at the top of the stroke, you can add a new primer to the PPS and it self-aligns to feed and insert the primer at the bottom of the stroke where leverage is best. Our self-aligning primer arm also allows for easy manual inserting of primers without having to raise the handle. All the work is done at the bottom of the stroke. Works easier than ram prime units and much better than old style primer arms. Small and large punch included.
• Strong angled frame - this high strength alloy frame offers the rigidity and stability needed for precision reloading, and is guaranteed never to break or fail. The frame's unique angle gives the reloader greater visibility and easier access to the cartridge in the press.
• Easy grip handle - a large, ball-style grip reduces fatigue and the long handle increases leverage and reduces effort.