Uncompromising trekking rucksack for the highest demands. With its use of innovative materials, in terms of durability and efficiency, the Bison 75 EXP is in a class of its own and even satisfies the most discerning outdoor enthusiast. Cordura 700 DEN is used for the base, which combines robustness and flexibility, the corpus is made of Cordura 100 DEN Dobby and therefore is light, tear-proof and wear-resistant all at the same time. The Bison 75 EXP has the innovative X1 carrying system, which was specially developed for carrying heavy loads of more than 20 kg over long distances. And the features leave no wish unfulfilled either: a large zipped front opening, a height-adjustable flap with the option to attach extra items and a front pocket with Thermo Fusion zip fastener, to name just a few.
Features: X1 carrying system for heavy loads; Back padding with different degrees of cushioning; Comfortable shoulder strap; Lid compartment with key holder; Height-adjustable flap with attachment possibility; Three contact points for the load control straps; Large zipped front access; Detachable base compartment; Front pocket with Thermo Fusion zip fastener; Front and side pockets made of elasticated Kelas material; Comfortable hip strap adjustment; Handles at the front, back and on the base; Adjustable and detachable ice pick holder; Roll-up side compression straps; First-aid compartment (contents not included); Hydration system compatible; Rain cover.
Specifications: - Measurements: 90 x 37 x 32 cm - Colour: Olive - Capacity: 75 L - Weight: 3,25 kg - Carrying system: X1-System - Material 1: Cordura 700 DEN - Material 2: Cordura 100 DEN Dobby - Rainflap: inclusion / including
Raincover: In order to protect effectively the pack's contents from moisture in case of heavy rain, a waterproof cover is hidden in the bottom compartment. This cover has a reflecting colour which covers the whole pack; moreover, it can't get lost due to a thin webbing.
Tatonka’s flagship pack that is virtually bombproof, the Bison 90+10 has been redesigned to be even better. Already considered a lightweight pack for its size, one of the biggest changes in the new look Bison is the reduction in weight by 600 grams. Tatonka have achieved this by changing the fabric from Cordura 700 to Cordura 500, but only after extensive testing assured them this wouldn’t result in any noticeable change to the toughness or durability of the pack. They’ve also tweaked other features in their continual quest for improvement, with the new Bisons featuring a new large 3D front pocket, larger grab handles, new laser cut slots for gear loops and new zipper pulls.
Suitable for long distance trekking/tramping and hunting with heavy loads.
Equipped with RECCO® reflectors, part of the RECCO® rescue system that helps to locate people in rescue situations.
Features: • X1 Carrying System for heavy loads • Divided main and bottom compartments • Fixation for walking poles or ice axes • Two access points for load control straps • Height-adjustable chest belt • Reverse-pull hip belt for effective adjustment • Compression straps on sides • Grab handles front, back and on the bottom • Robust, durable No.10 zipper • Lockable zip slider • Gear loops on the front • 3D zipped front opening for main compartment • Height-adjustable lid with gear loops • Lid compartment with key holder • Throat extension with two drawstrings under the lid • Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps • Spacious side pockets • Front compartment with zipper • First Aid Compartment (contents not included) • Hydration system compatible
Specifications: • Carrying System: X1 Carrying System • Volume: 90 litres + 10 Litres • Weight: 3.2 kg • Dimensions: 84 x 36 x 27 cm • Material: Cordura 500 DEN / T-Square Rip / T-Snow Crust
The Tatonka Rain Flap Cover is made from a very light, waterproof polyester which is pleasantly soft to the touch, and is used mainly for capes, rain covers and stuff bags. These Rain Flap Covers provide individual rain protection for your rucksacks.
The size XL is suitable for large backpacks from 70 - 80 litres capacity. The XXL is suitable for large backpacks from 80 - 100 liters capacity.
The Tatonka Norix is reliable, durable touring backpack with the adjustable V Comfort Vario carrying system is a clever combination of efficient load transfer, lightness, and flexibility, while the carefully considered features guarantee comfort and easy use.
Featuring the V Comfort Vario Carrying System making it lightweight and flexible for medium loads. The V Comfort Vario carrying system provides the load range up to 15 kg a successful combination of lightness, flexibility and robust derivation of the load in the pelvic area. The padded back design makes the ventilation duct for pleasant air circulation, padded hip wings are through the open construction ventilated well. Waist belt, comfortably padded shoulder straps and load control straps can be adjusted individually.
NOTE: Accessories not included.
Features: • V Comfort Vario Carrying System • Packsack with snow guard • Removable section between main and bottom compartment • Load control straps • Height adjustable chest belt • Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment • Padded ventilated hip flaps • Side compression straps with lockable buckle • Handle on front and back • Height adjustable lid with gear loops • Key holder • Rain cover • Hydration system compatible • Large zipped front opening into the main compartment • Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps • Side pockets made of an elastic material • Material loops on the front with an integrated hiking stick/ice axe holder • First Aid Compartment (Contents not included) • Large zipped front pocket
Specifications: • Measurements: 70 x 29 x 20 cm • Volume: 48 L • Weight: 1.75 kg • Carrying System: V Comfort Vario-System • Fabric 1: T-Square Rip • Fabric 2: 450 HD Polyoxford • Fabric 3: T-Snow Crust • Fabric bottom: 450 HD Polyoxford
The Tatonka Stealth series is new soft fabric daypack designed specifically for New Zealand stalking conditions, with a soft, quiet fabric and all the essential features.
The Stealth 20L is the ideal daypack for the hunter where lightweight is the priority. This pack is designed to be rolled up and attached to a Tatonka Bison 75+10 or 90+10 pack.
• Stealth material • Shoulder strap extensions that allow tall people to carry the pack properly with the waist in the correct position • Hi-Vis removable safety flag • Very lightweight and strong • Able to be rolled and stowed • Equipped with RECCO® reflector • Water bladder capable
• Volume: 20 litres • Weight: 1.22 kg • Dimensions: 50 cm x 27 cm x 17 cm • Colour: Camo
The Tatonka Rifle Scabbard which pairs perfectly with the range of Stealth Hunting Packs and was developed in New Zealand based on feedback from Kiwi hunters now comes in woodland camo!
The Tatonka Rifle Scabbard cradles your rifle by the stock and affixes your rifle to your pack, preventing your firearm from swinging around whilst tramping.
The scabbard attaches to most packs and will hold most rifle sizes. No need to rely upon a firearms sling and worry about dropping your rifle.
• Place stock in scabbard • Place rifle over bag where you wish to position it • Thread gun barrel under pack straps • Attach the adjustable strap by looping through strap holding gun barrel • Adjust strap for rifle size and height • Tighten any pack straps to hold rifle securely against your pack.
Padded equipment bag with 40 liters volume. The Gear Bag is particularly suitable for bulky equipment, which is perfectly protected during transport thanks to the all-round padding.
Padded equipment bag with 40 liter volume: Tatonka Gear Bag 40
The Tatonka Gear Bag 40 measures 45 x 25 x 35 cm. It is padded all around and the zipper lid can be completely opened. So you can easily store your equipment and it is perfectly protected during transport. Especially bulky items can be stored very well in this equipment bag.
The bag has extra-wide handles and two additional handles on the sides.
Assemble Tatonka equipment bags to a set for the car trunk
We also offer the Tatonka Gear Bag in the sizes 80 liters and 100 liters. We have matched the surface dimensions of the bags to each other in such a way that two Gear Bags 40 and one Gear Bag 80 and one Gear Bag 100 form a rectangle with the size 90 x 80 cm. This way the bags fit into many large car trunks.
Of course, the bags can also be put together individually in a different way.
The Tatonka Cub Stealth is designed to be a simple, sturdy daypack featuring stealth fabric. The soft fabric has been chosen specifically for New Zealand stalking conditions. The backpack is big enough to be practical but small enough for you to roll up and stow away in a larger pack if necessary.
• Stealth material • Padded, adjustable shoulder straps • Front pocket • Grab handle at top
• Carrying System: Padded back • Volume: 22 litres • Dimensions: 42 x 31 x 14cm • Materials: DWR Hunting Fabric (Suede + 450Den PES)
Padded equipment bag. The Gear Bag is particularly suitable for bulky equipment, which is perfectly protected during transport thanks to the all-round padding.
Tatonka Gear Bag 80: Padded equipment bag with 80 liters volume
The Tatonka Gear Bag 80 is padded all around and measures 50 x 45 x 35 cm. The lid can be completely opened for easy loading. Especially bulky items are perfectly protected during transport in the Gear Bag 80.
The bag has wide carrying handles and two additional handles on the sides.
Tatonka equipment bag set for the car trunk
The Tatonka Gear Bag is also available in 40 and 100 liter sizes. We have matched the surface dimensions of the bags to each other so that two Gear Bags 40 and one Gear Bag 80 and one Gear Bag 100 each form a rectangle measuring 90 x 80 cm. This way the bags fit into many large car trunks.
Of course, the bags can also be put together individually in a different way.
Lightweight bike backpack with 15 liter volume, light and helmet fixation and a removable hip webbing. Hydration system compatible!
Ambitious outdoor and MTB athletes will find the Baix to be a small, compact bike backpack with 15 liter volume and a perfect fit. It can be fixed with a waist strap and is equipped with drinking system preparation, zipper front pocket including helmet holder and side mesh pockets. The practical webbing loops on the front can be used variably, for example to attach a flashing light.
• Padded Back Carrying System • Lightweight HoneycombMesh shoulder straps • Height adjustable chest belt • Removable hip webbing • Hydration system compatible • Light fixation loop • Mesh pockets on sides • Front pocket with zipper • Zigzag rubber lacing • Integrated helmet fixation
• Measurements: 44 x 24 x 12 cm • Volume: 15 l • Weight: 400 g • Carrying system 1: Padded Back-System • Fabric 1: T-Snow Crust • Fabric 2: reTex 6.6
Large and padded transportation bag with 100 liter volume, lockable zipper sliders and extra wide carrying handles.
Padded equipment bag Tatonka Gear Bag with 100 liter volume
The Tatonka Gear Bag is really big and especially suitable for the transport of bulky items, because it is padded all around. The bag measures 90 x 35 x 30 cm. It is suitable for example very well as transport or travel bag with the camping.
Robust handles on the long sides and wide carrying handles ensure adequate handling of the large travel bag.
80-liter stuff bag designed for the Tatonka Load Carrier. This durable stuff bag transforms the Load Carrier into a backpack with a carrying system.
This robust packsack can be mounted on the Tatonka Load Carrier. This gives you a large backpack with carrying frame.
For heavy luggage and heavy loads
The Tatonka Packsack Lastenkraxe has a volume of 80 liters. It has large pockets on the front and sides. In addition, it has material loops on the front and on the lid. The luggage is tightly lashed with the help of completely circumferential compression straps.
• Snow guard with two drawstrings under the lid • Two continuous adjustable compression straps • Base made from durable CORDURA® material • Material loops on the lid and the front • Very large voluminous pockets each side and on the front • Suitable for Lastenkraxe (Article 1130)
• Measurements: 66 x 34 x 25 cm • Volume: 80 l • Weight: 850 g • Fabric 1: 420 HD Nylon • Fabric bottom: CORDURA® 500 den
Tatonka Trail Pack 25 Hiking 25L Backpack: Teal Green
Sporty hiking backpack with a super comfortable ventilated mesh back panel, 25 liter volume, hip belt with zip pocket, fixation for hiking poles, rain cover and main compartment with 3D opening. Partly made of recycled materials.
Sportive hiking backpack Tatonka Trail Pack 25 with comfortable mesh back carrying system. Made with recycled materials.
We have developed the Trail Pack 25 for hikers who are looking for a very comfortable, ventilated hiking backpack for day trips. It is equipped with our new Frame Vent Carrying system. The Trail Pack 25 is also partly made of recycled materials.
The Frame Vent System – comfort paired with ventilation
The lightweight Frame Vent Carrying System has a flexible mesh stretched over a filigree, three-dimensionally preformed spring steel frame. It nestles comfortably against the back and follows every movement. The light hip belt and the adjustable chest belt fix the backpack firmly to the back. Hip belt and ergonomically pre-shaped shoulder straps are ventilated.
Equipped with drinking system preparation and rain cover
The main compartment of the Trail Pack 25 can be opened wide so that you can easily reach your equipment. The two side pockets, the zippered front pocket and the lid compartment are ideal for storing small items.
If desired, the backpack can also be equipped with a drinking system. The walking stick holder and the rain cover are of course also part of the equipment.
GREEN by Tatonka – committed to sustainability
For the Trail Pack 25 we partly use recycled materials. This helps to conserve resources and avoid waste. We use only materials that meet our high quality standards.
• Frame Vent Carrying System • Fixation for hiking poles • Ventilated shoulder straps • Height adjustable chest belt • Ventilated hip belt with a zipped pocket • Side compression • Handle on the frontside • Lid compartment with key holder • Rain cover • Hydration system compatible • Main compartment with 3D opening • Side pockets • Front pocket with zipper • Use of recycled materials
• Measurements: 54 x 26 x 16 cm • Volume: 25 l • Weight: 960 g • Carrying system 1: Frame Vent-System • Fabric 1: reTex 6.6 • Fabric 2: T-Snow Crust • Fabric 3: Tec Rip 5.0
Tatonka's indestructible, uncomplicated travel and backpack bag! The Barrel bag has a large opening making it easier to load the bag, while handles on the two sides make using the bag much easier. This robust Barrel bag is fit for any purpose - with offering 45 litres of luggage space, it's the perfect travel bag for a short trip of around three days, but it also serves as a great equipment bag for all kinds or as a cool sports and leisure bag.
The Tatonka Barrel is equipped with backpack shoulder straps, which can be stowed in a zippered pocket on the side. And two rubberized handles on both sides make handling easier, for example, when placing the bag in the trunk of a car. The Barrel bag is made of waterproof, very robust truck tarpaulin and has a bottom of durable and abrasion-resistant Textreme material.
This bag is in a single blue color, while the Textreme bottom matches the color of the tarpaulin.
• Two stowable shoulder straps
• Variable attachment points for carrying straps
• Durable rubberised handles on both sides
• Extra-wide handles and shoulder straps
• Strong No.10 zipper
• Mesh pocket inside the lid
• Padded bottom
• Two insert pockets on the side of the main compartment
• Name tag
• Durable and easy-to-clean materials
• Measurements: 53 x 33 x 33 cm • Volume: 45 L • Weight: 1.3 kg • Size: Small • Colour: Blue
• Fabric 1: Tarpaulin 1000 (50% polyester, 50% poly chloride) - robust tarpaulin material made of 1000 denier fabric with smooth surface, which is mainly used for bags. The double-coated polyester fabric is coated on both sides, absolutely waterproof and easy to clean. • Fabric 2: Textreme 6.6 (100% polyester) - the textured polyester material in 600 den threads is robust, colourfast and versatile. PU-coated to achieve a weatherproof finish.
Tatonka Hike pack 25L Backpack: Titan Grey Or Ocean Blue
Hiking backpack with a modern day pack look and a comfortable ventilated mesh back panel, 25 liter volume, hip belt with zip pocket, fixation for hiking poles, rain cover and front insert pocket for a via ferrata helmet, jacket or similar. Partly made of recycled materials.
Tatonka Hike Pack 25 – hiking backpack for day trips with comfortable mesh back carrying system. Made with recycled materials.
The Tatonka Hike Pack 25 in a modern daypack look is equipped with Tatonka’s new, super-comfortable, ventilated mesh back carrying system. It is also partly made of recycled materials, making it an environmentally conscious choice.
Featured with drinking system preparation, walking stick holder, rain cover
The main compartment of the Hike Pack 25 has a capacity of 25 liters, plus a zippered front pocket as well as two side pockets and a zippered pocket on the hip belt for storing equipment.
The backpack is prepared to hold a water bladder, which is stored in a pocket inside the rucksack. The tube is led out through a special opening. Hiking pole holder and rain cover are of course also part of the features.
Ventilated Frame Vent Carrying System
With its flexible mesh, stretched over a lightweight spring steel frame, the Hike Pack 25 lies very comfortably on the back, does not press and follows every movement. Not only the back, but also the shoulder straps and the hip belt are ventilated. With adjustable chest and hip belt and adjustable shoulder straps, the backpack can be fixed firmly to the back.
GREEN by Tatonka: Environmentally friendly, resource-saving, sustainable
Because we use recycled materials in the Hike Pack 25, it carries our GREEN label. With the GREEN label we mark products in which we use sustainable, environmentally friendly and resource-conserving materials and which meet our requirements for high functionality, best quality and minimization of the ecological footprint.
• Frame Vent Carrying System • Fixation for hiking poles • Ventilated shoulder straps • Height adjustable chest belt • Ventilated hip belt with a zipped pocket • Side compression • Handle • Key holder • Rain cover • Hydration system compatible • Side pockets • Front compartment with zipper • Insert pocket at front • Use of recycled materials
• Measurements: 50 x 27 x 13 cm • Volume: 25 l • Weight: 990 g • Carrying system 1: Frame Vent-System • Fabric 1: reTex 6.6 • Fabric 2: T-Snow Crust • Fabric 3: Tec Rip 5.0
Lightweight climbing backpack with 35 liter volume, a fixation for a rope, a removable waistbelt and side pockets.
Tatonka climbing backpack Cima Di Basso 35 for mountaineers and climbers
The mountain backpack Cima Di Basso 35 from Tatonka offers ambitious mountaineers with a generous 35 liter volume reduced features to the essentials and thus a weight of only 890 grams.
Climbing backpack with essential features
The alpine backpack is equipped with a fixation for a climbing rope, ice axe and hiking stick holder. The lid has material loops and a lid compartment in which mobile phone, wallet and key can be stored.
The Thermo Mold Carrying System can be adjusted with a lightweight hip strap and adjustable chest strap, the top compression keeps the backpack contents in position even during intensive movement. The hip belt of the Cima Di Basso can be removed so that the climbing harness can be put on.
The bottom of the backpack is made of extremely robust Cordura®.
• Thermo Mold Carrying System • Fixation for climbing rope • Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes • Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps • Load control straps • Height adjustable chest belt • Removable 38 mm webbing hip belt • Side compression straps • Lid compartment with key holder • Hydration system compatible • Gear loops on the front • Insert pockets on both sides • Gear loops on the lid • Large equipment loop on the side
• Measurements: 58 x 28 x 16 cm • Volume: 35 l • Weight: 890 g • Carrying system 1: Thermo Mold-System • Fabric 1: 420 HD Nylon • Fabric 2: T-Snow Crust • Fabric bottom: CORDURA® 500 den