Made from our toughest windproof fabric, the Big Dog boasts an extra protective 1000D Nylon cape that will shield your shoulders and back from those hardwearing and dirty carry outs. With big pockets, a chest mounted RT holder, and an insulating micro fleece lining, you’ll gain the edge during your hunt into that thick and unchartered new territory. Stoney Creek Layering System: Ideal as an insulating mid layer or as an outer layer when heavy rain isn’t an issue.
Features that will give you the edge:
- Durable lace up front so there is nothing to clog up or break
- Big hand pockets with top access zips
- Hood for added protection in thick bush conditions
- Chest mounted RT/GPS holder conveniently allows your vital electronics to be close to hand
- Core Series Extra Tough Windproof
- Shoulder Cape: 1000D Nylon layer, ultra-tough, PU coated, 100% waterproof
- Outerlayer: 100% Windproof, short face resists hook grass, DWR coated to repel water, blood and dirt
- Membrane: Highly breathable, trapping warm air in and blocking cold air and rain out
- Lining: Brushed fleece inner for maximum comfort and warmth
- Ultra Tough
- 100% Windproof
- Water repellent
If you need to hunt fast, light and tough, then the Thermolite Jacket is your first choice insulating mid-layer when it comes to hunting in extreme cold climates.
Packed with 200grams of ultra-warm Primaloft® Down Blend, the Thermolite Jacket provides you 100% protection from the wind, high insulation, water resistance and ultimate comfort thanks to it’s 4-way stretch durable fabric. Using welded seams, this jacket is purposely built to provide ultimate protection from the elements and promote high insulation warmth to your core during plummeting temperatures.
Light, fast drying and packs down into pocket, weighing less than 500 grams.
- Long covered front-zip, easy to pull on and off
- Adjustable cuffs to seal in warmth
- Packs into front pocket for easy transport / packing
A 3-layer polyester, 100% waterproof, 100% windproof, 100% seam sealed and ultra lightweight fabric. Moderate breathability. The tight woven construction and DWR coating stops the fabric soaking up the water.
The Meat Safe is perfect for keeping flies off your meat on those overnight and multi day hunts.
With a internal height of over two meters the strong mesh sides keeps it's own shape keeping the mesh away from the meat and making it faster to put up. The built in hanging loop and peg loops at the bottom to secure the bottom so that the mesh doesn't get blown onto the carcass.
The meat safe and the handy collapsible alloy poles are all packaged in a handy drawstring bag to pop into the bottom of your pack.
The short, short for those climbing high. Highly durable and lightweight.
Microtough is made from a polyester micro yarn. The highly resistant outer face has a Teflon™ Durable Water Repellency (DWR) that sheds water, repels dirt and stains and will not wash out. The inside of the fabric is woven flat using a special technique that enables the fabric to move with the skin. Microtough strong woven face lasts a heap longer, and less chance or tearing when you’re hunting in the scrub. Resistant to hook grass and burrs.
To maintain top performance of your Stoney Creek garment we recommend a regular warm washing at 40 degrees (inside out) with a non-powdered laundry detergent (Sports Wash recommended) and occasional warm tumble dry, right side out.
A warm wash assists in killing bacteria and the warm drying for 20 minutes revives the fabric and rejuvenates the DWR and the Teflon coating ensuring going performance.
NB: Powdered detergents have UV brightness visible to animals.
Internal key pocket
Attaches to most large packs to allow you to carry your rifle hands free.
- Adjustable side release buckle for easy on & off
- Bar tacked for strength
- Compact - take off and put in pack
- Nylon Webbing Strap - so doesn't bind and soften like polyester
- Self adjusting gun holder - to stay on butt of rifle
- Drainage hole at bottom
The ideal hunting lightweight Microtough trousers are comfortable and quick-drying. Our best seller.
Highly durable and lightweight. Micro touch is made from a polyester micro yarn. The highly resistant outer face has a Teflon™ Durable Water Repellency (DWR) that sheds water, repels dirt and stains and will not wash out. The inside of the fabric is woven flat using a special technique that enables the fabric to move with the skin. Micro touch strong woven face lasts a heap longer, and less chance or tearing when you’re hunting in the scrub. Resistant to hook grass and burrs.
To maintain top performance of your Stoney Creek garment we recommend a regular warm washing at 40 degrees (inside out) with a non-powdered laundry detergent (Sports Wash recommended)and occasional warm tumble dry, right side out.
Warm wash assists in killing bacteria and the warm drying for 20 minutes revives the fabric and rejuvenates the DWR and the Teflon coating ensuring going performance.
NB: Powdered detergents have UV brightness visible to animals. We recommend reapplying DWR every two years. It is not recommended to store your garment damp, wet and scrunched.
- Long leg-vents
- Pull-forward adjustment for exact fit
- Large secure hand pockets
- In-seam gusset for unrestricted movement
The emergency Overtrouser to keep you dry during those cold fronts.
- Elastic and drawcord waist for secure fit over multiple layers
- Inseam gusset for unrestricted movement when climbing hills
- Knee high zips makes them easy to get on and secure over your boots
- Packs tightly into pouch to store
Ultralite: A three layer polyester. 100% waterproof, 100% windproof, 100% Seam Sealed. Moderate breathability. The tight woven construction and DWR coating stops the fabric soaking up the water.
The Frostline Jacket has been specifically designed for the active hunter whose playground is in mountainous alpine and bush terrains, where high physical activity and cooler weather collide. The feature-packed Frostline Jacket has a unique advantage thanks to its Air Permeable membrane inside its innovative 3-Layer Frostline Fabric. This highly breathable and stretchable membrane adapts and regulates your body temperature to the constant stopping and starting involved in the active hunt. A DWR coated outer layer repels water, blood, and dirt; and the internal grid fleece lining promotes efficient heat circulation. So whether you're pushing uphill or glassing for extended periods, the Frostline Jacket will keep you comfortable and performing at your peak.
• Twin adjustment hood with volume reducer for optimal fit, protection and won't restrict your vision
• Convenient silicone dotted shoulder grips to keep your pack or rifle secure
• Dual chest pockets with storm flap to keep essential optics and gear close to hand
• Large fleece lined hand warmer pockets
• Double storm flap to give extra weather protection to main zip
• Articulated elbows and a shoulder yoke provides enhanced comfort and unrestricted movement
• Internal drop pockets for even more gear storage options
• Low profile cuffs allow you to choose when to keep vital warmth inside or dump it out when on-the-go
• Available in sizes S - 2Xl.
The perfect day pack for those of us that like to take everything on a day hunt just in case. The low profile round corners Whirinaki is perfect for bush hunting as it won't snag in the bush.
- Clam shell opening makes it easy to get gear in and out
- Double ended SBS zips with a large storm flap
- Large front pocket with ammo loops and key holder
- Pull out Blaze Safety flap
- Multi attachment loops
- Hip belt - MOA attachment system
- Hydration compatible
- Nylon webbing so straps won't bind
- Compression straps to reduce bulk
- Low profile shoulder straps that sit flat without being bulking and won't affect shooting
- Ventilated back - reduces sweating
- Die cut foam on shoulder straps