Earth. Fire. Wind. Water. Gungho™. The master’s mark is beauty and strength in simplicity. Tom Krein asserted his position at the top with the Gungho™ everyday carry folding knife. Though the design feels downright elemental, it’s been given OutBurst™ spring assisted opening for futuristic functionality and an allover dark black that looks right at home in your gear kit, or in the garage.
Tom Krein is a renowned staple within his Gentry, Arkansas community, and the Gungho™ tactically-inspired everyday carry knife is a cornerstone in his legacy. An unassuming 2.7” tanto-style blade finished in black oxide is met with an equally dark-and-mysterious handle to form the sturdy bones of this daily workhorse. While the top is textured G10 for excellent grip, the opposing side is stainless steel with a covert frame lock to keep your blade secure.
Deployment with a straightforward thumb stud to 30 degrees is all that’s needed to kick it into gear—from there, OutBurst™ takes over and the blade bursts fully open. The powerful spring holds it securely closed when the deed is done.
An elemental design meets universal potential in the Gungho™.
How OutBurst™ Assisted Opening Works
Manually open the blade up to 30 degrees and the patented OutBurst™ assisted opening mechanism springs the knife fully open so that you’re good to go. The powerful spring also holds the blade securely closed when not in use.
• Outburst® spring assisted opening deploys the blade smooth and fast
• Tanto style blade with a black oxide finish for reduced glare and improved corrosion resistance
• G10 handles provide exceptional grip in all weather conditions
• Designed by Tom Krein in Gentry, Arkansas.
• Blade Length: 2.784"/70.71 mm
• Blade Edge: Plain
• Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV
• Blade Finish: Oxide
• Blade Thickness: 0.146"/3.71 mm
• Overall Length: 7"/177.8 mm
• Closed Length: 4.261"/108.23 mm
• Weight: 4.7 oz./133.24g
• Handle: G10; 2Cr13 SS
• Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock.
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit