Forget the fine tip. The CRKT Razelcliffe™ Compact boldly challenges the blade shape norm. While this everyday carry folder’s stubby profile is its defining quality, the handle balances the look and feels exceptionally solid in-hand.
Designer Jon Graham of Cleveland, Tennessee—along with his brother Josh—have created several ® Razel™ knives before. But this design is pure Jon genius. Razor-like qualities combine with a chisel-like appearance combine to create the Razel™. Add a wharncliffe blade, make it the ideal size for an everyday carry, and the Razelcliffe™ comes to life. Jon gave it a deep finger choil and significant thumb friction grooves to improve the grip for both burly slicing and detailed shaving. A strong stainless steel pocket clip is the ideal finishing touch.
Slice, shave, chop, pare: the CRKT Razelcliffe™ Compact won’t skip a beat.
• Fast Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade fast
• Blade Length: 2.09" (53.04 mm)
• Blade Edge: Plain
• Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
• Blade Finish: Stonewash
• Blade Thickness: 0.11" (2.84 mm)
• Overall Length: 5.25" (133.35 mm)
• Closed Length: 3.33" (84.68 mm)
• Weight: 3.30 oz. (93.55g)
• Handle: 2Cr13
• Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit