Night Vision Thermal Handheld S256 35mm.
We received a new shipment of handheld night vision thermals that will readily compete with Guide, ATN, and Pulsar imaging. Thermal imaging can often be intimidating to new users but we have found these units to be extremely easy to operate even without an instructional manual (which can be downloaded on their website) The Dali Tech S256 has amazing picture quality (with 4 detection colour options) that can be distance refined by using the attached focus lever.
ZHEJIANG DALI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. (DALI Technology) was founded based on its predecessor Zhejiang Testing Technology Institute, which was established in 1984. DALI Technology is a national high-tech enterprise specializing in research and development of uncooled FPA Detectors, infrared thermal imaging systems, Intelligent inspection robots and a series of optoelectronic products for inertial navigation.
• New design for exterior, button and eyepiece, more comfortable and convenient to operate
• Domestically developed detector with high sensitivity (640*480/384*288,17μm)
• HD display screen with resolution 1280*960 for higher display range and image magnification.
• Live transmission through WIFI, APP real-time photographing, recording, motion alarm, thermal camera control and other operations on smartphone
• Built-in distance estimation function.
• Built-in reticle and picture-in-picture function, making it easy to observe and aim.
• Focus lever for getting image clarity at distance.
• 2x, 3x, or 4x of digital zoom at the press of a button.
• Image brightness option at the press of a button.
• Variable colour options at the press of a button.
• Video output for media/images transfer.
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit