The Halo was designed with input from Greg Duley (NZ Hunter Adventures) to be a lightweight, compact down bag that is capable of being warm above the snow-line in the Southern Alps. It is lightweight (standard size only 1kg), is just 6 litres when in its stuff sack and has an impressive comfort rating of -10°C.
The Halo has been constructed with the latest cutting-edge Nikwax 800 loft-power Hydrophobic down, which will retain loft throughout the night, despite body vapour moving through the down. The Nikwax waterproof-coated down also repels water should the bag get wet.
It is possible to boost performance beyond the -10 rating if you sleep in a Down or Primaloft jacket inside the Halo.
• Body-hugging mummy shape with box foot for maximum warmth
• Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ resists moisture in damp conditions to retain loft and warmth
• Superfine 20 denier inner and outer fabric for amazing lightweight
• Form-fitting 3D hood maximises heat retention around the head
• Insulated draft collar with drawcord prevents warm air escaping and cold air getting in
• 3/4 length zip with double sliders minimises heat loss yet allows some body temperature control if needed
• New design stuff sac for quicker packing, and faster getaways
• Large mesh sac supplied for storage to ensure maximum lifespan of the bag
• 5-year warranty.
• Comfort Rating: -10°C
• Outer fabric: 400T/20D polyester
• Lining: 400T/20D polyester
• Filling: 500g of 800+ 90/10 Nikwax Hydrophobic Down (white goose)
• Construction: Box wall
• Zips: 3/4 length, right hand
• Colour: Olive
• Weight: 1kg
• Volume: 6 litres
• Dimensions: 210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder)/45cm (width at foot).
- American Express
- Visa Debit
Flat rate shipping $4.95 for all orders under $99 Within New Zealand.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Standard Address 1-3 Working Days
- Rural Address 3-5
- Working Days
- PO Box Address 2-4 Working Days
International Orders - Please enquire (From $18.00)