Built for the rigors of law enforcement, the Flir Breach PTQ136 spots the heat of suspects and objects in total darkness. Featuring the new Flir Boson core and a compact design, the Flir Breach offers unmatched tactical awareness. Weighing only 7.4 oz(210 g), the it can be concealed in a pocket or mounted to a helmet with its mini-rail feature, while adding minimal weight to officers’ heavy gear. Additional features include onboard recording and seven palettes for fast detection of suspects or evidence, day or night.
• Exceptional vision - the Flir Breach PTQ136 creates excellent clear images and better detection and classification day or night due to advanced image processing of the internal FLIR Boson thermal core and a bright high definition display.
• Convenient hands-free operation - features multiple mini-rail mounting points designed to allow for a wide variety of head mounts, helmet mounts, and installation of additional equipment for a hands-free operation
• Superior value - with the Flir Breach PTQ136 you can document operations with on-board video recording and image capture, choose from multiple palettes to perfect viewing during varied situations and enhance situational awareness with a digital compass/inclinometer.
• Detector Type: 320 × 256 VOx Microbolometer
• Digital Zoom: 1x - 4x continuous
• Eye Relief: 16 mm
• Field of View [H x V]: 24° × 19°
• Image Processing: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™
• Internal Memory: Up to 1,000 images and 2.5 hours of video on internal memory
• Package Includes: Thermal Monocular, CR123A Battery, Lens Cloth, Hard Case
• Size: 139 × 70 × 49 mm (5.5 × 2.7 × 1.9")
• Start up: < 1.5 seconds
• Weight: 210 g (0.46 lbs)
• Lens System: 9.1 mm; F/1.04
• Optical Magnification: 1×
- American Express
- Visa Debit