For extended outings, bring an extra ithium-ion battery pack for your compatible Rino handheld.
Suitable for Garmin Rino 7XX
- American Express
- Visa Debit
Flat rate shipping $4.95 for all orders under $99 Within New Zealand.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Standard Address 1-3 Working Days
- Rural Address 3-5
- Working Days
- PO Box Address 2-4 Working Days
International Orders - Please enquire (From $18.00)
GPSMAP 64s features a 2.6” sunlight-readable colour screen and a high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with a quad helix antenna for superior reception.
GPSMAP 64s includes a 3-axis electronic compass with barometric altimeter, wireless connectivity and a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Physical & Performance:
Physical dimensions 2.4" x 6.3" x 1.4" (6.1 x 16.0 x 3.6 cm)
Display size, WxH 1.43" x 2.15" (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6" diag (6.6 cm)
Display resolution, WxH 160 x 240 pixels
Display type transflective, 65-K color TFT, transflective
Weight 9.2 oz (260.1 g) with batteries
Battery 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
Battery life 16 hours
Water rating IPX7
High-sensitivity receiver Yes
Interface high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
Maps & Memory:
Preloaded maps no
Ability to add maps Yes
Built-in memory 4GB
Accepts data cards microSD™ card (not included)
Track log 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
Features & Benefits:
Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
Electronic compass Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
Barometric altimeter Yes
Geocaching-friendly Yes (Paperless)
Custom maps compatible Yes
Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos) Yes
Hunt/fish calendar Yes
Sun and moon information Yes
Tide tables Yes (with optional Bluechart)
Area calculation Yes
Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest) Yes
Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units) Yes
Picture viewer Yes
Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data) Yes
Smart Notifications: yes
Live Tracking: yes (with Garmin Connect™ Mobile)
Navigate Anywhere — Communicate Everywhere
Each Rino series device features a dual-orientation, 3-inch color touchscreen that’s glove friendly and easy to read, even in bright sunlight. A powerful 2-way radio transceiver lets you easily stay in touch with your fellow hunters, hikers or explorers in the field. You also have capability to send unit-to-unit text messages to other Rino users in your area — ideal for loud or windy conditions or when you don't want to disturb the wildlife. Rino also lets you share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin handheld devices.
Find Your Friends
Rino series handhelds feature a unique Position Reporting capability that lets you send your exact location to other Rino users so they can see it on their map page. Plus, improved audio performance means it’s easy to communicate with any other conventional FRS/GMRS radios in the area.
Pinpoint Your Position
With its high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver and quad helix antenna, Rino 750 quickly finds your position and maintains it — even in heavy cover or remote, off-the-grid locations. Plus, a built-in barometric altimeter and 3-axis compass make it easy to get your bearings without needing to hold the unit level.
Think Rugged and Robust
Durable and water-rated to IPX7, the Rino 700 series is built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data, no matter what the elements throw at you. Battery life can exceed 14 hours in the field. Plus, the dual battery system lets you use the included rechargeable lithium-ion power pack or AA battery pack (sold separately).
GPS / GLONASS Satellite Reception
3" Colour Touchscreen with Dual Orientation
TOPO 4 GPS brings you topographical maps of New Zealand especially created with hunters in mind. Ready for use on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet and Garmin GPS, the USB stick contains everything you need to plan your next hunting trip.
• Plan routes with distances, compass bearings and estimated time (not auto routing).
• The 3D view brings maps to life on the PC within a virtual landscape.
• Load maps onto your phone or tablet for on-the-go navigation.
• Print maps with your own markings, symbols, notes, and coordinates.
• Share and sync GPS data between devices.
Included on the USB stick:
• Topographical maps showing DoC tracks, huts, camps and hunting blocks.
• Memory Map GPS mapping software.
• 1:50k scale topographic maps
• 1:25k scale topographic maps
• 1:1Mil and 1:250k scale base maps.
• Index of places, roads, streets and map features.
Multi-dog Tracking GPS and Remote Training Device in One!
- Tracks up to 20 dogs or buddies from up to 9 miles away
- Can track dog speed, distance and direction
- Supplied pre-loaded by Garmin with NZ Topo Lite mapping
- Top mounted high-sensitivity GPS receiver with tough flexible braided antenna
- LED beacon lights controlled by hand held unit
- Rechargeable battery with charging clip
- AC adapter and vehicle power cable
- Water rated to 10m
Track and Train 20 Dogs
From the compass screen, get in-depth speed, direction traveling and distance away information for any dogs you've selected. And correct any dog on this screen without falsely correcting the others.
At-a-Glance Dog Stats
Get the information you always need, like your dog’s state (moving or on-point/treed), distance from the Alpha device, total distance traveled, speed and update rate, all on 1 screen.
Keep ’em Away From Hazard
Don’t wait till your dog is lost or in danger to get him back. Setup virtual boundaries on your map and receive an alert if he strays out of your geofence so you can recall him right away.
Track and Train Your Dogs
Track and train your dogs based on where they are with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery. These highly-detailed raster maps provide a realistic bird’s eye view of roads, parking areas, buildings, and terrain, including tree lines, lakes, rivers and streams. They are a great way to supplement the comprehensive topographic maps on your Alpha.
Keep Your Dogs on Track
From the training screen, correct and recall multiple dogs (with extra TT 10/15 devices) with the help of Tri-Tronics electronic training. Select traditional or linear progression plus tone or stimulation types.
- Alpha 100 handheld GPS
- T5 GPS Tracking Collar
- Rechargeable user-replaceable Li-ion pack
- Belt clip
- Extended range antenna
- AC adapter
- Vehicle power cable
- USB cable
- Split adapter cable
- Charging clip
Fit global connectivity into the palm of your hand with the Garmin inReach Mini! A compact, lightweight version of the inReach satellite communicator with GPS.
• Small, rugged, lightweight satellite communicator enables two-way text messaging via 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
• Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (satellite subscription required)
• Access downloadable maps, color aerial imagery and more by using the free Garmin Eathmate® app and compatible devices
• Optional inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your inReach Mini or paired device; basic and premium weather packages available
• Send and receive inReach messages through compatible Garmin devices, including connected wearables and handhelds
• Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 50 hours of battery life in 10-minute tracking mode
• Send route selection to MapShare portal for friends and family to see progress
• Physical dimensions: 2.04” x 3.90” x 1.03” / 5.17 x 9.9 x 2.61 cm
• Weight: 3.5 oz / 100 g
• Water rating: IPX7
• Battery life: Up to 90 hours at 10-minute tracking (default); up to 35 hours at 10-minute tracking with 1-second logging; up to 24 days at 30-minute tracking power
• Wireless compatible: yes (Bluetooth)
• Trigger an interactive SOS with 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
• Send and receive text messages to SMS and email
• Send and receive messages with other inReach users, exchange locations
• Track and share location with friends and family on web-based MapShare portal
• Request weather forecasts for current location and planned destination
• Virtual keyboard for custom text messaging
• Send waypoints to MapShare portal during trip
• Send route selection to MapShare portal for friends and family to see progress
Included in box:
• inReach Mini
• USB cable
• Carabiner clip
• Spine mount adapter
Handheld Satellite Communicators with GPS Navigation
100% global Iridium satellite coverage enables 2-way text messaging from anywhere (satellite subscription required)
Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
Track and share your location with family and friends
Pair with mobile devices¹ using the free Earthmate® app for access to downloadable maps², colour aerial imagery and more
inReach Explorer+ device adds preloaded DeLorme® TOPO maps with onscreen GPS routing plus built-in digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer
You may venture off the grid, but you’re never out of reach – as long as you’re carrying an inReach SE+ or inReach Explorer+. These handheld satellite communicators are designed for the outdoor enthusiast who wants to roam farther and experience more – without compromising their loved ones‘ peace of mind. From backcountry experiences to international adventures, inReach provides communication, location sharing, navigation and critical SOS functions for anyone who loves getting away from it all, on land, water or in the skies.
Navigate your next outdoor adventure with the GPSMAP 66 series. Whether you’re hiking, hunting, climbing, geocaching, kayaking or mountain biking, you can explore more with this premium, rugged handheld with a 3” color display. It features access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads to help you find your way with TOPO maps on GPSMAP 66s. And it offers offers multi-GNSS support as well as wireless connectivity for Active Weather, direct downloads and Garmin Explore compatibility
• Large, 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing
• Multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support to track your travels in more challenging environments than GPS alone plus three-axis compass and barometric altimeter
• Access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and no annual subscription
• Expanded wireless connectivity supports Active Weather for up-to-date forecasts and animated weather radar and Geocaching Live for mobile syncing and updates
• Up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode; 1 week in expedition mode lets you explore longer than ever before on a single set of AA batteries
• Physical dimensions: 2.5" x 6.4" x 1.4" / 6.2 x 16.3 x 3.5 cm
• Display size (W x H): 1.5"W x 2.5"H / 3.8 x 6.3 cm; 3" diag 7.6 cm
• Display resolution: 240 x 400 pixels
• Display type: Transflective colour TFT
• Weight: 8.1 oz / 230 g with batteries
• Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
• Water rating: IPX7
• Memory/History: 16 GB
• High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
• Interface: high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
• Preloaded maps: Basemap only
• Ability to add maps: Yes
• Basemap: Yes
• Storage and Power Capacity: MicroSD™ card (not included)
• Waypoints/favorites/locations: 10000
• Routes: 250
• Track log: 20,000 points, 250 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities
• Compass: Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
• Area calculation: Yes
• Sun and moon information: Yes
• Picture viewer: Yes
The Garmin GPS Oregon 700 is a rugged handheld navigator provides enhanced performance and satellite reception when your wanderings take you to challenging, out-of-the-way places. It has many great features including a touchscreen, electronic compass, high-sensitivity receiver, ABC sensor and more, making it a the perfect tool to have no matter the activity - from hiking to kayaking and hunting to trail riding.
- Expanded Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless capability connects to Geocaching Live, a Geocaching.com feature that makes it easy to find and download geocaches on the go
- Wirelessly receive smart notifications, upload adventures to the Garmin Connect online community and share LiveTrack locations or geocache discoveries with compatible devices
- 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass with accelerometer shows your heading; barometric altimeter tracks pressure changes to help pinpoint your altitude
- 3 " sunlight-readable touch-screen that is reinforced for impact resistance, and dual orientation display lets you view maps and data in portrait or landscape mode
- Simplified menu includes activity profiles for climb, hike, hunt, bike, geocache, fish and more
- Includes a worldwide basemap with shaded relief and a 1 year BirdsEye satellite imagery s
- Dual battery system lets you use 2 AA batteries (sold separately) or optional NIMH rechargeable internal pack for up to 16 hours of operation
- Ergonomic, rugged design stands up to dust, dirt and humidity; water-resistance rated to IPX7 (submerged to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes)
- Basemap and compass
- Wireless connection
- OS compatibility: Mac/Windows
- Display size: 2.5 x 1.5 "
- Screen pixels: 240 x 400
- Touch screen and colour screen
- Visual map display
- 250 routes, 100,000 waypoints
- 4GB internal memory
- Expandable memory
- Pressure-base altimeter
- Batteries: 2 AA
- 16 hours average battery life
- Dimension: 4.5 x 2.4 x 1.3 "
- APX7 water resistance rating
- Weight: 7.4 oz
Garmin TT-15 collars are top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receivers that use 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, plus audible tone and vibration activated from Alpha® 100. Compatible with Astro® 320 for tracking only.
Rugged and water-resistant to 10 meters, these tracking and training dog devices are tough enough to run wherever your dog runs, up to 9 miles (for TT 15) or up to 4 miles (for TT 15 mini) away. The stimulation features let you train each dog separately — traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes (low, medium or high) within a predetermined stimulation level (1-6), whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation from levels 1 to 18.
Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 3.5" x 1.75” x 1.85" (8.9 x 4.4 x 4.7 cm)
TT 15: 7.3 oz (207.0 g) for transmitter and antenna (without collar); 10.0 oz (284.0 g) total weight (with collar)
Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion pack; user replaceable
TT 15: 20-40 hours
TT 15: 9 miles
Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
Neck size: Minimum of 9.5” (24 cm) in circumference
High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver: Yes
GPS antenna: top, black
LED beacon lights: Yes
Rescue mode: Yes
Frequency mode: MURS (T 5/5 mini and TT™ 15/15 mini are only compatible with the Astro® 320 and the Alpha® 100. T 5/5 mini and TT 15/15 mini can be configured for operation with either handheld but cannot be tracked simultaneously by both the Astro 320 and the Alpha 100)
Replaceable collar straps: Yes
TT 15: 1” (2.54 cm)
Additional Garmin T5 collar to go with the Garmin Alpha 100 Dog Tracking System.
Additional dog tracking device with collar for use with Garmin Alpha 100. Includes a high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver with a rechargeable battery. Rugged and water-rated to 1ATM (10 metres), it's tough enough to run wherever your dog runs.
T5 Dog device Features
- Top mounted high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver with flexible braided steel antenna
- 11 km (7 mile) range
- Water-rated to 1ATM (10 metrers)
- LED beacon lights
- Rescue mode preserves and extends battery life providing more time to find dog
- Replaceable collar strap, with additional colours available
- Updates rate every 2.5 seconds
Use additional collars with the Alpha 100 to track up to 20 dogs!
- T 5 dog device with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 1-inch blue collar strap
- Charging clip
- AC adapter
- Vehicle power cable