Garmin Alpha 200 & TT15 Mini Collar Package
Garmin Alpha 200 & TT15 Mini Collar Package
STRONG CONNECTION. STRONG BOND. Track and train your dogs with the Alpha 200, Handheld Only system, a sunlight-readable 3.50″ capacitive touchscreen and user-friendly, six-button design.
• This handheld is designed to help make tracking and training simple, accessible and fast.
• Track and train your pack while they’re out in the field.
• Keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup and management.
• Navigate every hunt with the best in Garmin mapping and sensors.
• User-replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours.
TRACK YOUR PACK. Monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 14.50 kilometres (depending on dog device) with a 2.50-second update rate.
DOG LIST/GROUP MANAGEMENT. Keep inactive dogs in your dog list, and manage active groups so you don’t have to add and remove dogs for every hunt.
PUBLIC LAND BOUNDARIES. Optional display of public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
HUNT METRICS. See each dog’s daily hunting patterns, distance and speed so you can monitor performance and help prevent overheating. Pair with TT™ 15 tracking and training collars.
SIX-BUTTON DESIGN. Use dedicated buttons for fast training cues and minor adjustments in the field.
18 LEVELS OF STIMULATION. Momentary and continuous stimulation options let you customise training for each dog.
TONE/VIBRATION. Issue different levels of audible tone or vibration commands for quick adjustments to individual dogs.
GARMIN EXPLORE™ APP. Pair with the Garmin Explore app on your compatible smartphone to see real-time dog tracking information, save collections of dog tracks and replay tracks to see exactly what happened during your hunt.
PRO VIEW COMPASS. The pro view compass mode gives you simple, at-a-glance tracking that shows which direction and how far away your dogs are, plus you will see when a dog is “Treed” or “OnPoint.”
MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT. Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo) to track your pack with greater accuracy than GPS alone.
TOPOACTIVE MAPS. Our preloaded TopoActive mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
BIRDSEYE DIRECT. Download BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly to the handheld for better-than-real-life views of your route, trailheads, clearings and more.
NAVIGATION SENSORS. A barometric altimeter helps you accurately monitor ascent and descent and see short-term trends in air pressure, and the built-in tilt-compensated 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing - whether you’re moving or not.
SEE IT ALL. The sunlight-readable 3.50″ capacitive touchscreen display makes it easy to see and interact with your maps, dog data and more — even while wearing gloves.
STAY ON THE MOVE. Replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours, giving you plenty of hunt time with your dogs in the field.
ADDITIONAL MAPPING. The microSD™ card slot allows you to load more mapping options, such as TOPO Australia and New Zealand Light and HuntView maps (each sold separately).
• PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 7.70 x 6.40 x 1.30″ (6.80 x 16.20 x 3.40 cm) *dimensions do not include antenna
• TOUCHSCREEN: Yes
• DISPLAY SIZE: 1.80″ W x 3.0″ H (4.70 x 7.70 cm); 3.50″ diag (88.90 mm)
• DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 282 x 470 pixels
• DISPLAY TYPE: Transflective, colour TFT touchscreen
• WEIGHT: 9.90 oz (280 g) with standard antenna and battery
• BATTERY TYPE: Rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
• BATTERY LIFE: Up to 20 hours
• WATER RATING: IPX7
• HIGH-SENSITIVITY RECEIVER: Yes
• INTERFACE: High-speed USB
• MEMORY/HISTORY: 16 GB
• PRODUCT NUMBER: 010-02616-53
Maps & Memory
• PRELOADED MAPS: Yes (TopoActive)
• ABILITY TO ADD MAPS: Yes
• BASEMAP: Yes
• AUTOMATIC ROUTING (TURN BY TURN ROUTING ON ROADS) FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
• BIRDSEYE: Yes, direct to device (no annual subscription required)
• EXTERNAL MEMORY STORAGE: microSD™ card (not included)
• WAYPOINTS/FAVORITES/LOCATIONS: 10,000
• TRACKS: Up to 20 dogs (TT 15/TT 15 mini and T5/T5 mini) and buddies (Alpha 100 and Alpha 200) simultaneously
• TRACK LOG: 20,000 points, 200 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities
• ROUTES: 250
• STORED CONTACTS: 250 dogs
• GROUP MANAGEMENT: Yes
• BAROMETRIC ALTIMETER: Yes
• COMPASS: Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
• SUN AND MOON INFORMATION: Yes
• CUSTOM MAPS COMPATIBLE: Yes
Two-way Radio Features
• FREQUENCY BAND: MURS
• RANGE: TT 15/T5, 14.50 kilometres; TT 15 mini/T mini, 14.50 kilometres
• COMPATIBLE WITH GARMIN EXPLORE™ APP: Yes
• GARMIN EXPLORE WEBSITE COMPATIBLE: Yes
• WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Yes (Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and ANT+®)
The Garmin TT15 GPS mini dog tracking and training collar is the extra small dog collar for the Garmin ALPHA 100 GPS Dog system. TT 15 mini dog device uses 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, plus audible tone and vibration activated from Alpha® 100. Compatible with Astro® 430 for tracking only.
Rugged and water-resistant to 10 meters, this tracking and training dog device with collar is tough enough to run wherever your dog runs. The stimulation features let you train each dog separately — traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes (low, medium or high) within a predetermined stimulation level (1-6), whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation from levels 1 to 18.
You can remotely operate the LED beacon lights, built in to the dog device, to help locate your dog in low-light conditions.
Track and TRAIN up to 20 dogs (require extra TT15 mini or standard TT15 collars). It is fully waterproof - IPX7 rating (up to 10 metres under water) and rechargeable with 4 hours fast charge battery.
Static correction, Tone, Vibration and Beacon light
The Garmin TT15 mini collar has 18 levels of continuous and momentary static correction with tone and vibration only stimulation. It also has a built-in remote operated beacon light to help pig hunters locate their dogs at night or in low light conditions. The beacon light is visible for up to 90 metres.
High-Sensitivity GPS/GLONASS Receiver
The Garmin TT15 mini collar has built in Standard GPS satellite receiver as well as the GLONASS satellite receiver. The GLONASS is the Russian Navigation Satellite System which has 24 orbital satellites. It is the second alternative navigational system in operation with GPS. It means this Garmin TT15 mini collar is able to receive 24 more satellite signals than other GPS dog tracking collars. It is very unlikely that this TT15 mini collar will lose the signal. The GLONASS helps you to locate the dog much quicker and has much better signal strength even in heavy cover.
The Rescue Mode increases the amount of time before a collar battery dies. This allows more time to find and recover the dog. This mode can be activated automatically or manually. When it is manually activated, the collar’s update rate will drop to every 2 minutes to ping the ALPHA handheld to extend the battery life. The Rescue Mode stays on until it is turned off. When the battery of the collar drops to 25%, it will be activated automatically.
Dogmaster armored mini Garmin tracking collars have the following included:
• Exclusive DogMaster Stainless Armour Kit with removable stainless steel clip - installed
• DogMasters Industrial wrap - installed
• Back up inhouse Service Dept.
• Stimulation/Vibration/Tone: Yes
• LED beacon lights: Yes
• Rescue mode: Yes
• Battery life: 16-30 hours - GPS mode/Standby mode
• Range: up to 6km
• Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
• Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 7.8 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm
• Weight: 148g for transmitter and antenna (without collar trap); 200g total weight (with collar trap)
• Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion pack; user replaceable
• Neck size: Minimum of 24 cm in circumference
• Interface: USB
• High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver: Yes
• GPS antenna: top, black
• Replaceable collar straps: Yes
• Collar strap width: 2.5cm
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit