With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex from Garmin is designed as a handheld — for use on ATVs or bicycles, in boats or on foot. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator® NT maps for turn-by-turn driving directions, or use the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
See the Way
eTrex 22x offer enhanced 2.2”, 65K color, sunlight-readable displays. Durable and water-resistant, these handhelds are built to withstand the elements.
Explore the Terrain
The eTrex 22x and 32x handheld devices come preloaded with road-routable TopoActive maps that feature streets and trails so you can take the journey off the grid. Now you can know your surroundings — such as waterways, natural features as well as buildings, international boundaries and more. You can also find thousands of points of interests, including shops, restaurants, universities, car parks and accommodations.
Keep Your Fix
The eTrex series uses both GPS and GLONASS satellite systems so the receiver has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
With a microSD card slot and expanded 8 GB of internal memory, you can easily download additional maps for wherever the adventure takes you.
Both devices support BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), so you can download and integrate satellite imagery with your maps.
The eTrex 22x supports paperless geocaching. Upload GPX files straight to your device, and view key information such as location, terrain, and hints from Geocaching.com
• 2.2” sunlight-readable color display with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
• Preloaded with TopoActive maps with routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
• Support for GPS and GLONASS satellite systems allows for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone
• 8GB of internal memory for map downloads plus a microSD™ card slot
• Battery life: up to 25 hours in GPS mode with 2 AA batteries.
• Physical dimensions: 2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3" (5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm)
• Display size: 1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)
• Display resolution: 240 x 320 pixels
• Display type: 2.2" transflective, 65K color TFT
• Weight: 5 oz (141.7 g) with batteries
• Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
• Battery Life: 25 hours
• Water Rating: IPX7
• Memory/History: 8GB
• High-sensitivity Receiver: Yes
• Interface: USB.
Maps & Memory
• Preloaded Maps: Yes (TopoActive; routable)
• Ability To Add Maps: Yes
• Basemap: Yes
• Storage and Power Capacity: microSD™ card (not included)
• Waypoints/Favorites/Locations: 2000
• Routes: 200
• Tracklog: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks.
Outdoor Recreation Features
• Area Calculation: Yes
• Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads): Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
• Geocaching-friendly: Yes (Paperless)
• Hunt/Fish Calendar: Yes
• Sun and Moon Information: Yes
• Picture Viewer: Yes.
In The Box:
• eTrex 22x
• USB cable
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit