Color: SWAT BLACK
Fully padded and adjustable for maximum protection.
Web handle for ease in transport.
Size: 18" x 5-3/4"
COMBAT SPEC BUILT – MISSION READY!
Protect your valuable optics with this 18" padded scope cover. Includes 2 handy pockets for spare ammo or tools.
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
Olight X-WM03: A 3rd Generation Mount
2X the Magnetic Absorption
The newest edition to their line of magnetic accessories, Olight's X-WM03 is a magnetic mount that fits 23-26mm diameter flashlights. Magnetic accessories are on the rise as they offer unparalleled versatility, allowing you to quickly attach or detach your light from a hunting rifle. This is an excellent mount to pair with a hunting light, as the triple N52-magnet construction features twice the magnetic-absorption as the previous X-WM02. The clamp unfurls a whole 180° and uses an adjustable ring to ensure your light is snug and steady. The X-WM03 mount is compatible with the Olight Javelot Pro, Warrior X, M20 Series, M22, M23, M2X, & M3XS.
Fits 23-26mm flashlight diameters
Twice the magnetic absorption as the X-WM02
Tough, sleek-black aluminum alloy construction
180° unfurling flashlight clamp
Adjustable ring for secure, on-the-go usage
Length: 45mm (1.78")
Width: 50mm (1.97")
Height: 60mm (2.37")
Weight: 122g (4.3oz)
Many consider a 10x42 binocular to be the sweet spot for glassing. It offers enough magnification for clear identification, but is still compact enough to take everywhere.
Whether it’s your first binocular or your 50th, your glass needs to give you a bright image, feel comfortable in your hands, and be able to take a beating. The BX®-2 Alpine 10x42mm binocular checks all of these boxes and more. It’s perfect for any glass-and-go scenario. With our Twilight Max® Light Management System, this binocular will out-perform everything in its class when it comes to seeing more in less light. And like all Leupold binoculars, it's guaranteed for life.
ADVANCED OPTICAL SYSTEM
Leupold’s Advanced Optical System offers tried and true light transmission for extended glassing sessions, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand.
OPEN BRIDGE ROOF PRISM DESIGN
Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic.
Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we've ever offered. DiamondCoat 2 has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
FULLY MULTI-COATED LENS SYSTEM
Fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
Guard-ion is a hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image
Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field.
A built-in 1/4-20 rotateable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
Length (in) 5
Weight (oz) 24.1
Objective Lens Diameter (mm) 42
Linear FOV (ft@1000 yd) 342
Angular FOV (Degrees) 6.5
Eye Relief (mm) 15
Exit Pupil (mm) 4.1
Close Focus Distance (ft) 13.5
Interpupillary Distance Max (mm) 78
Interpupillary Distance Min (mm) 57
The VX-5HD is taking optical performance to a whole new level. We gave it a High-Definition optical system for sharpened clarity, and the Twilight Max™ Light Management System for even greater low-light performance, giving hunters a visible advantage at dawn and dusk when the biggest game is on the move. The new CDS-ZL2 (Custom Dial System ZeroLock 2) elevation dial locks in place so it cannot be inadvertently rotated off zero. A mere press of a button will allow the user to dial up two turns of elevation, if necessary. On the 2nd revolution of the elevation dial, the button sinks in to show you are on the 2nd turn so you can dial for extended ranges and never lose your place. The covered pop-up windage dial provides fast and accurate sight-in and easy rezero. All VX-5HD CDS-ZL2 riflescopes include one free Custom Ballistic Dial with purchase. FireDot illuminated reticles provide daylight bright, red dot-like performance with an easy to use 1 button intensity adjustment.
Specifications and Features:
Leupold VX-5HD Rifle Scope 172368
44mm Objective Lens
30mm Tube Diameter
FireDot Duplex Reticle
Second Focal Plane
.25 MOA Adjustments
75 MOA Elevation Adjustment
75 MOA Windage Adjustment
Eye Relief Low 3.8" / High 3.7"
Field of view at 100 yards Low 38.2' and High 7.9'
Overall Length 13.5"
Overall Weight 19 ounces
CDS Custom Dial System
CDS-ZL2 Zero Lock Adjustment with Revolution Indicator
Twin Bias Spring Erector System
2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing
Extreme Fast Focus Eyepiece
Blackened Lens Edges
Twilight Max Light Management System
Guard-Ion Rain Shedding Coating
Leupold Gold Ring Performance
Matte Black Finish
The Outdoor Outfitters Torch Scope Mount for LED Lenser and Coast Torches
After getting frustrated with the lack of mounting options for the most popular LED Torches we have come up with a fantastic easy to use mount. The black anodized aluminium finish matches the torch and any standard black scope’s finish.
Simply mount the included Quick-Detach scope ring onto any 1" or 30mm scope tube. Then fit the torch mount's weaver base to the scope ring. These are easy to install and mean you can easily remove your torch for the times when you don't need it shooting.
The torch mount is 30mm in diameter. But also works on the 1” body of the Olight torch in reverse with the 1” adapter on the mount side and the 30mm ring mounted to a 30mm scope.
• 30mm Quick-Detach Scope ring
• 1" Inserts for Scope ring
• Torch Mount to fit Fits M7, M7R, M7RX, MT7, P7, P7.2, P7QC, T7, T7.2, T7M, X7R, Coast HP7. or any 30mm Torch Body
• Allen Keys to fit.
Hunters Element spent a huge amount of time testing and designing prototypes before releasing their Bino Defender. They hunted for years with different bino protection systems, picking them apart and piecing them together until they finally produced what they feel to be the ultimate design.
They wanted their system to be slim-lined for less bulk while crawling through the scrub and the important ability to see your foot placement in dodgy terrain. The bino defender exploits a magnet release for the fastest and quietest possible entry, an easy access rain cover for additional protection in turbulent weather and 4 pockets for further essentials.
• Fits most 10x42 roof prism binos or smaller
• Air-flow foam for maximum breathability and minimum bulk
• Removable, adjustable, ergonomic, elasticated harness
• No-look puller with quiet but strong magnetic closure
• 4 pockets for wind checker, drop charts, etc
• Quality durable YKK® buckles
• Hidden elasticated rain cover
• Ultra-slim profile for cleaner foot placement.
Interchangeable standard power supply for Pulsar Trail / Helion / Accolade / Digisight Ultra / Forward F.
IPS 7A is designed to extend self-contained operating time of the digital night vision riflescopes Digisight Ultra N450 / N455 LRF.
• Capacity: 6400 mAh
• Operating time: 10-13 h (with Helion)|
• Weight: 0.13 kg
• Dimensions: 73 x 47 x 30 mm
• Output voltage: 3.7 V
• Battery type: Li-ion
Pulsar IPS14 Battery Pack is an interchangeable standard power supply for Trail, Helion, Digisight Ultra, Accolade and Forward units. It grants 21-26 hours operating time and has a smart charging feature as well.
• Type: Li-Ion
• Capacity: 12,888 mAh
• Operating time: 21-26 h (with Helion)
• Weight: 240 g
• Dimensions: 73 x 47 x 50 mm
• Output voltage: 3.7 V
• Full charge time: 12 hours.
A quality 10x bino is hard to beat because it delivers significant magnification in a lightweight package. With the perfect field of view for dense brush, yet enough power for long-range detection and high-definition performance, the BX®-1 McKenzie™ HD 10x42mm binocular won't let you down.
Designed around Leupold’s Advanced Optical System, it offers tried and true light transmission for extended glassing sessions, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand.
It comes with Pro Gear® accessories, too: including a GO Afield™ shoulder strap, binocular case, lens covers, and lens cloth. And like all Leupold® binoculars, it's fogproof, waterproof, and guaranteed to perform for life.
- High definition clarity: High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels
- Smooth central focusing dial: Large, tactile focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush
- Scratch resistant lens coating
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Ergonomic open bridge design
- Easy to clean
- Field replaceable eyecups
- Removable twist-up eyecups allow you replace them in the field if damaged, plus generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing
- Tripod ready: Built-in 1/4-20 tripod adapter port
- Advanced optical system: Offers tried and true light transmission for extended glassing sessions, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand.
- Extreme climate exposure: We make sure our optics perform at the highest level in the harshest conditions by ensuring they will survive from -40 degrees Fahrenheit all the way up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.'
- Waterproof and fogproof: From torrential downpours to crossing rivers, you’ll never have to worry about a Leupold binocular leaking or fogging up. Our proprietary gas blend and seals are tested to a 33-foot depth and a multitude of pressure changes.
- Guaranteed for life: Built for a lifetime of performance - if at any time your binocular doesn’t perform, we will repair or replace it for free - whether you're the original owner or not.
- Guard-ion Lens Coating: No
- Length: 5.8"
- Weight: 22oz
- Magnification: 10
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Linear FOV: 304 ft at 1000 yds
- Angular FOV: 5.8 degrees
- Eye Relief: 12mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.2mm
- Close Focus Distance: 9.8ft
- Interpupillary Distance Max: 74mm
- Interpupillary Distance Min: 56mm
Pulsar Monocular Axion XM30F Handheld Monocular Thermal
The dynamic Axion XM30F from Pulsar is lightweight, compact and feature-packed. With a powerful 320x240 microbolometer resolution, the pocket-sized Axion XM30F detects heat signatures over 1400 yards away and transmits the images to a pristine 640x400 AMOLED Display.
Possessing 3-12x digital magnification, the Axion XM30F records .mp4 videos and is compatible with the Stream Vision 2 App, so users can capture and preserve precious outdoor memories. The Axion XM30F takes the trusted APS 3 batteries and boasts 5 hours of battery life, and is rechargeable by an external, 5-volt Micro USB. It is rated IPX7 fully-waterproof and weighs a mere .55lbs.
Whether you are hunting, hiking, checking your perimeter or just observing wildlife, the Axion XM30F is the optic of choice. It fits conveniently into a pocket or bag and can be ready-to-work at a moment’s notice. The Axion XM30F can help you make the crucial distinction between a human, wild animal, family pet or livestock. It has a built-in stadiametric rangefinder, so you always know the distance to your target, and its durable housing and IPX7 waterproof-rating mean the Axion XM30F can be used in a wide variety of weather conditions.
• 320x240 microbolometer resolution
• 12 µm pixel pitch
• 640x400 AMOLED Display
• 3-12x digital magnification
• 1420-yard detection range
• 8 color palettes
• Stadiametric rangefinder
• Built-in photo and videorecorder
• .mp4 videos
• 16GB built-in memory
• Wi-Fi connectivity
• Stream Vision 2 compatible
• Powered by APS 3 batteries
• 5 hours of battery life (rechargeable)
• Weighs .55lbs
• IPX7 fully-waterproof
Warranty period on new thermal optics:
• Pulsar: 3 Year manufacturers warranty
• Guide: 1 Year + Register online and get an extra year: https://www.guideir.com/service/free-extended-warranty
• InfiRay: 2 Year warranty: https://www.infiray.com/uploads/file/after-sales-service-policy.pdf
Please note: Manufacturers warranty period above covers the unit itself and does not cover commercial use. Thermal accessories will have a lesser cover period that what is specified for the units above. The warranty does not cover mis-use or accidental damage caused by the operator.
HI VIZ Shooting Systems
Spark II - Bead replacement sight 6-48 fits Remington, Ithaca, SKB field guns 3-56 fits Browning Citori target, Benelli, Beretta, Ruger, and Winchester shotguns 5-40 fits Mossberg 3mm x .5 fit Browning Gold 3mm x .6 fits Browning Citori Field model and BPS shotguns. Available in either red or green.
- Enhanced Muzzle Awareness
- Ideal for hunting and target shotguns.
- Bright fibre optic.
- Replaces factory bead.
- Thread sizes for most major shotgun brands.
- Works great on plain barrel guns.
- All steel base
Burris Rifle Scope 1" Zee Solid Steel Rings ( fits Weaver-style Bases )
Burris scope rings and bases have long been favourites of custom gunmakers because of their strength, beauty and fit. It's easy to recognize Burris' leadership role in scope mounting systems when you consider the myriad of innovative designs and manufacturing processes that result in rock-solid performance. Each Burris ring is made from a solid piece of steel with the top and bottom half perfectly mated.