Go Native Raspberry & Apple Fruit Bar is made from from fruit and vegetables to give you natural and delicious slow release energy.
Packed with raspberries and mega-crunchy apples, these fruit bars are powering Rugby World Champions and Olympic Athletes before, during and after exercise.
• Slow release natural energy GI 43
• 32g of natural carbohydrate fuel
• Natural nutrient-rich real food
• Gluten and dairy free ingredients
• Refined sugar-free
• Artificial ingredient free
• Vitamin, mineral & fibre rich
• Two daily fruit serving per 40g fruit bar
Contains natural ingredients:
Concentrated Apple Puree, Concentrated Apple Juice, Raspberry Puree, Citrus Fibre, Plant Pectin, Black Carrot Concentrate, Blackcurrant Concentrate, Natural Flavour
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
Tenacious Tape by Gear Aid is an all-purpose, weatherproof repair tape that fixes rips, holes and gashes in almost all of your outdoor gear. It stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out and leaves no sticky mess. Tenacious Tape comes in black, clear and popular colors, so you can match your fabric for nearly-invisible repairs. Wait 24 hours after application and you can machine wash or put it in the dryer without worrying that the repair tape will peel off.
Toss Tenacious Tape in your outdoor gear kit for a little extra peace of mind. Repairs camping gear, sleeping bags and pads, tents, clothing, vinyl rafts, down jackets—whatever needs a quick patch, so you can stay outside.
If you’re serious about your gear, step up to Tenacious Tape—and you’ll never go back to that gooey, sticky, silver stuff.
- Clear tape utilizes PVC
- Ultra-strong repair tape with aggressive adhesive
- Tape can be moved or repositioned within 24 hours without leaving behind a sticky residue
- Makes quick, in-field repairs to rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Sticks to almost any surface without leaving a sticky residue
- Provides nearly invisible repairs
- Instantly seals leaking seams and stops rips from spreading
- Acts as an abrasion-resistant shield on high-wear areas
- Long lasting
- Lightweight and compact
- Can be used on silnylon for a temporary emergency field repair
The Halo was designed with input from Greg Duley (NZ Hunter Adventures) to be a lightweight, compact down bag that is capable of being warm above the snow-line in the Southern Alps. It is lightweight (standard size only 1kg), is just 6 litres when in its stuff sack and has an impressive comfort rating of -10°C.
The Halo has been constructed with the latest cutting-edge Nikwax 800 loft-power Hydrophobic down, which will retain loft throughout the night, despite body vapour moving through the down. The Nikwax waterproof-coated down also repels water should the bag get wet.
It is possible to boost performance beyond the -10 rating if you sleep in a Down or Primaloft jacket inside the Halo.
• Body-hugging mummy shape with box foot for maximum warmth
• Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ resists moisture in damp conditions to retain loft and warmth
• Superfine 20 denier inner and outer fabric for amazing lightweight
• Form-fitting 3D hood maximises heat retention around the head
• Insulated draft collar with drawcord prevents warm air escaping and cold air getting in
• 3/4 length zip with double sliders minimises heat loss yet allows some body temperature control if needed
• New design stuff sac for quicker packing, and faster getaways
• Large mesh sac supplied for storage to ensure maximum lifespan of the bag
• 5-year warranty.
• Comfort Rating: -10°C
• Outer fabric: 400T/20D polyester
• Lining: 400T/20D polyester
• Filling: 500g of 800+ 90/10 Nikwax Hydrophobic Down (white goose)
• Construction: Box wall
• Zips: 3/4 length, right hand
• Colour: Olive
• Weight: 1kg
• Volume: 6 litres
• Dimensions: 210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder)/45cm (width at foot).
One of Leatherman's top-rated multi-tools combines spring-action pliers, scissors and 12 other indispensable tools!
The Leatherman Wingman is just that: your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job, or at the campsite. A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool; the Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade and newly-designed spring-action jaws. With plenty of handy tools, and backed by a team of designers, assemblers, and manufacturing crew from Portland, Oregon, this is one amazing value. Covered by the Leatherman 25-year warranty.
• Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
• Spring-action Regular Pliers
• Spring-action Wire Cutters
• Wire Stripper
• 420HC Combo Knife
• Spring-action Scissors
• Package Opener
• Ruler (1.5" | 3.8 cm)
• Can Opener
• Bottle Opener
• Wood/Metal File
• Phillips Screwdriver
• Medium Screwdriver
• Small Screwdriver
Features and Specifications:
• Removeable Pocket Clip
• All Locking Outside Blades
• 25-year Warranty
• Closed length: 3.8" | 9.7 cm
• Weight: 7 oz | 198.4 g
• Blade length: 2.6" | 6.6 cm
• Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
The Drone, designed as a technical tarp for everyday use. Weighing only 700gms The Drone will keep you dry as it's 100% waterproof and 100% seam sealed. Big enough to sleep two at 2.8 x 3.0 m.
- Reinforced corners & tie ups
- Reflective guys lines
- Guy line holders
- Fully bound edges
- Pre-Curved Guy lines
- Built-in storage bag
- 68D 190T 100% Polyester fabric
- 3000mm PU Coated inner
- 100% Waterproof & Seam Sealed
The powerful MH11, the rechargeable flagship of Ledlenser outdoor headlamps, helps you on your adventures with sensational technologies. With the "Ledlenser Connect" app you can connect the lamp to your smartphone via Bluetooth so you can customize your settings at any time. Plus the MH11 features a Boost mode with up to 1000 lumen, .
Rechargeable, Advanced Focus System, magnetic charging cable, aluminum heat sink, RGB front light plus battery indicator, 7 year extended warranty plus 1000 lumens of light over 320 metres and much more
Comes with: 1 x battery pack, magnetic charge system and transport pouch.
• Smart Light Technology (SLT): Offers 7 light functions (boost, high, med, low, blink, S.O.S, strobe), 2 energy modes (constant light & energy saving)
• Advanced Focus System: Allows easy changing between broad floodlight and focused long distance beam
• Rechargeable: Better for the environment
• Tiltable headlamp: Stepless pivoting mechanism for aligning the light beam down and up
• Optisense technology: Automatic adjustment to lighting conditions
• Bluetooth smartphone connection: To personalize settings, timer, etc.
• Multi-colour LED: Offers the option of red, green or blue light for use when fishing or hunting
• Energy status indicator: Low battery warning + charge indicator
• Temperature control system: Cools the light down so it never overheats
• Detachable, washable headband: Made from high quality material that absorbs sweat, is comfortable to wear and soft against your skin
• Transport lock: Prevents the light from being switched on by accident
• Brightness: Boost - 1000 lumens, High - 750 lumens, Mid - 300 lumens, Low - 10 lumens
• Beam range: Boost - 320m, High - 300m, Mid - 200m, Low - 30m
• Burn time: High - 4 hours, Mid - 8 hours, Low - 100 hours
• IP-class: IPX4 water protection from any direction, IP5X dust protection
• Weight: 179g
• Battery: Li-ion 3.7V rechargeable (included)
The H1R Nova is the brighter and rechargeable version of the popular H1 Nova. Using a highly efficient CREE XM-L2 LED and TIR bead lens, the brightness covers a range of 2~600 lumens. Featuring a magnetic charging port, the light can be charged on the go with the included RCR123A battery and custom magnetic USB cable. With the included pocket clip and head strap, the rechargeable H1R Nova can be used as a standard pocket light or headlamp making this one of the most practical and useful flashlights in the illumination industry.
• Beam Distance: 236 feet / 72 metres
• Max. Performance: 600 lumens
• Charge Type: Magnetic USB charge base
• Compatible Batteries: Customised RCR123A
• Light Intensity: 280 candela
• Light Form: Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.
• Lens / Reflector Type: TIR bead lens (wide/broad beam)
• Mode Operation: Front Switch
• Form/Size Factor: Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)
• Waterproof: IPX8
• Weight: 51.5g / 1.82 oz
• Length: 61.5mm / 2.42"
• Head Diameter: 21mm / 0.82"
• Body Diameter: 19.5mm / 0.76"
• LED: Cree XM-L2
• Strobe: No
• SOS / Beacon: Yes.
• Level 1: 600 lumens; Run-time: 1hr 20mins
• Level 2: 180 lumens; Run-time: 1hr 40mins
• Level 3: 60 lumens; Run-time: 5hrs
• Level 4: 15 lumens; Run-time: 20hrs
• Level 5: 2 lumens; Run-time: 6 days.
• 1x Flashlight Olight H1R
• 1x Pocket clip
• x1 Head strap
• x1 Silicone mount
• x1 Olight RCR123A 650mAh
• 1x Pouch
• 1x Instruction manual
Buller Nato Merino socks are the perfect pair of socks you need for when our hunting, tramping, or any outdoor activity that would require warm toes. From a family owned and operated business right here in Canterbury, these socks are beautifully soft and warm. Sock Works specialize in wool products, be it fine merino dress to heavyweight gumboot socks. Their expertise and passion lies with socks that have been trialed extensively in the rural heartland of the South Island.
• Made from 65% Merino wool, 35% Nylon
• Nylon reinforced heel and toe
• Sizes: 3-5, 6-8, 9-10 and 11-12
• Colour: White/Grey
Purpose built for the most demanding alpine environments, the Black Stag 1000 is our high performance expedition sleeping bag and provides crucial warmth when you need it the most. Boasting an array of advanced features, all specifically designed to ensure that heat is generated and retained efficiently, the Black Stag 1000 is the first choice sleeping bag for those discerning hunters who like to push their alpine hunting expeditions, and their gear, to the extremes.
Designed For - Alpine Camping
Fill Weight - 1000gms
Bag Weight - 1.7kg
Packed Size - 38cm x 25cm
Down - 90/10 Down
Loft - 700 CUI
Volume - 18L
Colour - Blood Orange/Black
2-way YKK side zip for ease of entry, more ventilation and maximum comfort
Blend of horizontal and vertical baffles to prevent down shift
Performance mummy fit with tapered end for efficient warmth management
Full length zip, double ended for venting options
9 panel performance hood for maximum comfort and warmth
Twin collar to trap warm air in
Twin-draft tube down side of bag completely seals zip and prevents warm air escaping or cold air getting in
Waterproof/seam sealed compression bag included for ultra compact storage
Super high thread count
Cire treated downproof
90/10 down fill
700+ CUI loft power
Super high thread count
Cire treated downproof
Hungry and tired of carrying heavy food? Back Country Cuisine dehydrated meals are light weight, fast, nourishing food for adventurers.These tasty meals are tailor-made for New Zealand conditions.
Choose from any of the flavours available and you'll be blown away by how easy these are to prepare and how great they taste.
To prepare, all you need to do is add the required amount of hot or cold water state on the back of each pouch, stir and let stand for 10 minutes.
ABOUT FREEZE DRI:
Back Country Cuisine is easy to prepare and great tasting because of the features of Freeze Dri process. This combines quick-to-hydrate, freeze-dried vegetables and meats with sauce mixes that have been processed to retain their natural flavours. The result is delicious meals that can be prepared in the pack in 10 minutes with the addition of boiling water.
In the freeze drying process, crystals of frozen ice in the food are sublimed (evaporated) to water vapour in a vacuum chamber. The result is a completely dry product that does not shrink during the drying process. When prepared for eating, the water quickly gets into the pores left by the ice crystals to give a juicy, tender food product.
After packing, the food is heat-sealed in foil pouches from which all the air has been removed and replaced with nitrogen gas. This keeps the food safe and flavoursome for at least three years without the need for preservatives.
Back Country Cuisine meals are formulated to meet the high energy needs of outdoor activity. There is a careful balance of carbohydrates and sugars for instant energy, protein to replenish exhausted muscles and oils and fat to provide an energy store (oils and fats are kept within the recommended maximum of 30% of total energy)
Freeze drying retains the natural vitamins in the food because of the low temperatures used in processing. Along with naturally occuring minerals and the addition of salt, the meals provide vitamins and minerals necessary to stay healthy.
Durable and versatile, the Uniden UH820S Twin Pack Handheld UHF CB Radio is the rugged radio you need for tough Australian and New Zealand conditions.
The Uniden UH820S Twin Pack Handheld UHF CB Radio comes with a natural voice enhancer feature that allows you to choose from for audio settings to ensure clarity when communicating over the radio. Choose from Normal, Bass, Midrange, and High settings to make sure you can get your point across clearly.
The Uniden UH820S Radio’s Smart Key feature enables quick transition between the Voice Enhancer, Instant Channel, or Call Tone features for when your needs change suddenly.
A rugged and sturdy deign ensures that the Uniden UH820S is an ideal two-way radio for building sites or for outdoor adventures. The 1600mAh Lithium-ion battery allows for long usage times of up to 21 hours, and a 13km range allows you to communicate clearly over expansive distances.
2x UH820S UHF Radio
1x Desktop Charge Cradle
2x Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
1x USB Charge Cable
1x Cigarette Adapter
2x Earphone MIC
2x Battery Jacket for Alkaline Batteries
1x AC Adapter
2x Belt Clip