The Piranta-Stag features a new handle design that resembles the curves and contours of the terrain you hunt. Maintain a solid, firm grip with added comfort while out in the field. Wet, dry or dirty, the Stag is sure to deliver clean, precise cuts for all your skinning and field dressing needs.
Features and Specifications:
• 6 additional stainless steel #60A blades, 2-3/4"
• Rugged green digital military grade polymer handle
• Overall length 7-3/8"
• Ambidextrous thumb studs
• Open back for easy cleaning
• Liner-lock construction
• Removable holster clip
• Nylon holster included
• Fits all styles of Piranta Blades
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
The M6T25 is a gyroscopic stabilized roof mounted dome camera suitable for most vehicles. The InfiRay M6 Series Thermal Imaging Dome Camera system is designed to be mounted on a vehicle (or ATV) for outdoor Search & Rescue, Law Enforcement and Commercial or Recreational Hunters! Remotely control the M6 for precise movement or automated tracking via the InfiRay App or the optional Joystick Keyboard. Imagery can be viewed through a wireless connection via the App or hard-wired to an optional display screen.
• Thermal imaging camera
• 64GB internal storage
• Sensor res – 640×512 12μm
• 360º Continuous rotation
• Laser rangefinder
• Up to 8 preset points
• Controlled by included vehicle interior screen
With the high-resolution thermal imaging core, the M6 Series gives you greater detail & clearer pictures. The camera is gyro stabilized for that enhanced user experience when on the move, especially travelling off-road. The mounting system is designed for quick installation utilizing the included suction-cup system or securely installed on the included bracket.
Resolution, pixels 640×512 VOx Microbolometer
Pixel Size, μm 12μm
NETD, mk ≤50mk
Frame Rate, Hz 50
Lens Focal Length, mm 25
Field of View 17.5° × 14.0°
Imaging Range ≥3 mtrs
Digital Zoom 1x / 2x / 4x
Azimuth Range 360° continuous rotation
Pitch Range -90° ~ 90°
Motor Brushless motor direct driving, without transmission mechanism,
with low noise and stable performance
Number of Preset Points Up to 8
Auto Cruise Trace: Cruise in the order of present points
Gyro Stabilization Azimuth and pitch two-axis gyro stabilization supported
Laser Pointer Yes
Laser Rangefinder Yes
Power Supply 12v DC
Power Consumption Normal 8.4W (Peak 24W)
WiFi & Ethernet Supported
Network Video Output Browser Page output & H.264 network video stream supported
Analog Video Output PAL analog video output
Onboard Storage 64Gb
Control RS485 PELCO-D protocol and network control interface (InfiRay App supported)
ENVIRONMENTAL / PHYSICAL PARAMETERS
Window Defrosting Automatic defrost depending on the ambient temperature after setup
Operating Temperature Range -20° ~ 60°C
Waterproof Grade IP56
Dimension 188mm high (133mm diameter)
Suction Cup Supported
Fixed Mounting With mounting bracket
Warranty 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Product manual here:
If you are in the market for a thermal scope this is a serious competitor to the likes of Pulsar and Guide thermal optics. The InfiRay TH50 thermal scope is equipped with a huge 12um 640×512 sensor, 50mm optics and 2560×2560 1.03” Micro-OLED display, bringing super clarity and precision to your outdoor journey. For whom who value tradition and pursue technology improvement, TH50 is a go- to choice in this price range!
• Magnification: 3.5-14
• Recording: Video Only
• Sensor: 640×512 (Pulsar XP50 640x480 at $9,499 RRP)
• Detection Range: 2361m (Pulsar XP50 1800M at $9,499 RRP)
• Display resolution of 2560x2560 (Pulsar XP50 1024x768 at $9,499 RRP)
• Battery Life: 10H (Pulsar XP50 4-5 hours at $9,499 RRP)
• Focal Length: F50 / 1.1
Traditional Day Scope Appearance
The Tube Series was designed from the ground up for optimal use on bolt action rifles and other platforms that demand flexible mounting options with increased eye relief. The traditional style housing allows for mounting with standard 30mm rings like a typical day scope.
12um 640×512 high capacity sensor
Being the top-end thermal scope of Tube Series, TH50 is equipped with the industry leading InfiRay 12 um 640×512 sensor with advanced image processing algorithm which has excellent performance in dealing with even the slightest temperature difference presenting detailed vivid imaging.
1.03”Micro-OLED display with 2560×2560 resolution
TH50 adopts particular 2560×2560 1.03”Micro-OLED display to provide finest observing experience with excellent optical parameter of 4x optical magnification and 8x eyepiece magnification, no need to stare into the screen like you used to, therefore the visual fatigue caused by the long-time observing can be prevented.
When Ultra-clear mode is on, bad weather condition effect is off. With Untra-clear mode, TH50 can still provide a clear and delicate imaging even in bad weather conditions such as heavy fog and rain. Bad weather can’t stop you from your great adventure.
More Accurate Zeroing
• The 2560×2560 Micro-OLED screen provides denser scale, each scale unit is smaller, therefore the zeroing can be more accurate.
• TH50 is able to magnify the imaging smoothly without flicker and stutter bringing users comfort when observing.
• The Shutterless core module is adopted to nullify the shutter calibration, simplify the operation, and lower the energy consumption, making the imaging quieter and linear.
• Combining the extraordinary sensor and the powerful 50mm optics, TH50 can achieve the detection range up to 2361m.
• TH50 comes with 32GB of memory for storing 57,000 images or 48 hours of video. Captured videos and images can be easily transferred to your smartphone at lightning speed via app.
Type Uncooled Vox
Pixel size, μm 12
NETD, mk ≤40
Frame Rate, Hz 50
Objective Lens, mm 50
FOV, º 50
Optical Magniﬁcation, × 3.5~14.0
Digital Zoom, × 1.0~4.0
Eye Relief, mm 50
Detection Range, m (Target size: 1.7m×0.5m, P(n)=99%) 2361
Type Micro OLED
Battery Type Two built-in 18650 batteries + one replaceable 18500 battery
Operating time (22 ºC), h* 10
External Power Supply 5V (Type C)
Scope Diameter, mm 30
Max. Recoil Power, g/s² 1000
Ingress Protection Rating IP67
Memory Capacity, GB 32
Operating Temperature, °C -20~+50
Weight (Without the 18500 Battery), g <940
Dimension, mm 370×85×75
Clip CH50W is a top-end front attachment designed as the infrared expansion device of the day scope. In addition to retaining the advantages of clear image quality and no need to re-zero, CH50W also adds Wifi, photo and video functions. CH50W is featuring with precise aiming, ultra-clear imaging and complete functions. Start your adventure with CH50W, turning your day riflescopes into powerful thermal imaging aiming systems.
The unit adopts a 12μm 640×512 resolution thermal sensor with NETD ≤40mK and a 1024×768 OLED display to bring an innovative improvement in thermal imaging quality which ensures perfect detailed recognition even in the hardest weather conditions.
The built-in ultra-clear mode brings a more detailed view and enhanced object recognition, makes the image more delicate.
With the special calibration of the CH50W, there is no need to re-zero after mounting to the day scope. Clamp and Shoot, that's it.
CH50W supports gun-type selection corresponding to different UI interface switching, which is better compatible with day sights with different magnification ranges.
G1 and G2 are recommended magnification of the day sight for 1×-4×, while G3 and G4 for 5×-9×.
Clip CH50W features a simple connector arranged to make the hunt easier on set. The Bluetooth remote controls are very straightforward and almost identical to their predecessor which put the operation of the CH50W at your fingertips.
With IAR-adapter mounts, the durable and compact CH50W can be easily attached to or detached from day optics in seconds to set up for handheld or mounted devices, so you can focus on shooting, not the imager.
The CH50W supports Wifi, photo and video functions. The onboard 32GB internal memory handles recoil flawlessly and stores hours of video or thousands of photos.
- Model CH50W
- Detector Type VOx Uncooled
- Resolution 640×512
- Pixel Size, μm 12
- NETD, mK ≤40
- Frame Rate, Hz 50
- Objective Lens, mm 50
- Field of View 8.8°×7.0°
- E-zoom ×1/×2/×4
- Detection Range, 2597m (Target size: 1.7m×0.5m, P(n)=99%)
- Display 1024×768 OLED
- Battery CR123×2/16650x2
- Max. Battery Life, h 4/7
- USB Interface Type-C
- IP Rating IP66
- Remote Control Bluetooth
- Amount of built-in memory, GB 32
- Weight (without batteries) , g＜590
- Dimension, mm 175×74×68
- Adapter Ring M52×0.75
The Schmidt & Bender 3-21x50 Exos is the latest addition to the Exos line. The focus is on intuitive functionality, such as 11-step illumination technology including an automatic switch-off and the reliability of all components. The ‘S-Spring Technology’ developed by Schmidt & Bender stands for a precise and repeatable bullet drop compensation (BDC) with precise tactile clicks. Schmidt & Bender's integrated locking mechanism excludes unintentional adjustment. The 3-21x50 Exos is equipped with a second focal plane illuminated reticle suitable for daylight and convinces at short distances for the quick shot as well as for the precise long-range hunting shot. The patented ‘Minimum Deviation System’ ensures that any possible deviation from the point of impact is minimal. This makes the new Exos an ideal companion and a real all-rounder for all hunting situations.
One main feature of our new 3-21x50 Exos ST Turrets are the repeatable, robust and temperature resistant elevation and windage turret designs. The “Zero Tolerance Clicks” from Schmidt & Bender with either true cm or moa click value are all manually adjusted by our professional technicians. The accurate turret repeatability is ensured by the Schmidt & Bender unique “S-Spring Technology”. This single turn turret design has 37.5 MOA (15 MIL) of elevation travel and is therefore also perfect for handling long range hunting distances. The ST turrets can be easily operated in extreme temperatures from +70 °C (158 °F) to –40 °C (-40 °F), even with thick gloves. A Mode Lever locks or unlocks the turret.
• Magnification: 3-21x
• Exit pupil: 11.4-2.5mm
• Twilight factor: 12.2-32.4
• Field of view: 13-1.9m
• Eye relief distance: 90mm
• Tube diameter: 34mm
• Objective lens diameter: 50mm
• Length: 340mm
• Weight: 925 g
• Elevation (turret): 37.5MOA/100M (external), 148MOA/100M (internal)
• Windage (turret): ± 18 MOA/100 m (external), 74.5 MOA/100 m (internal)
• Click value: 1/4 MOA/100m
• Diopter: -3 to +2
• Adjustment value: 1cm
• Illuminated reticle: LRH-MOA (SFP)
TrackIR Pro series is Guide’s new launched handheld thermal imaging monocular designed for professional hunters. With a 640x480 IR sensor and 1280x960 HD display, it provides adaptable and excellent thermal imaging in any conditions. Support smooth zoom, built-in stadiametric rangefinder, image quality adjustment, picture-in-picture functions. At a high frame rate of 50Hz, TrackIR Pro captures sharp thermal imaging throughout dynamic and rapid motion in distance. It also supports connecting accessories to realize more functions.
• Super concealment for professional hunters: work indicator can be shut down, anti-light-leakage eyepiece, super silent button, and noiseless shutter calibration
• Excellent ergonomic design: intuitive buttons can be quickly recognised by touching even in total darkness. Modern streamlined appearance and ergonomic design, TrackIR allows you to observe the target for a long time without fatigue
• Full colour 0.4" HD display with 1280 x 960 pixels gives crisp and delicate images improving the observation comfort
• Smooth zoom
• Built-in stadiametric rangefinder: accurately measures the ranging of observed objects with known height
• User-friendly UI and powerful mobile app: the thermal monocular and app support settings such as image quality adjustment, colour palettes switching, smooth zoom, hot spot tracking Wi-Fi and more
• Multiple scene modes: seven modes of "enhance/highlight/forest/desert/snow/city/default" can be switched by one button and the image can be adaptively adjusted for different scenes to highlight the target
• IP66 rugged, durable and quality guaranteed: IP66 protection level, 1 m drop test, suitable for all kinds of harsh weather
• 6000mAh large capacity battery for longer working time
• 2 Year warranty
A fantastic alternative to Pulsar - with faster connectivity and stronger wifi to mobile signal.
View on your mobile device with the Track IR App
• Detector Type: 640 × 480 @ 17μm, 8μm ～ 14μm, NETD ≤ 50mk
• Focal Length: 35mm/F1.0
• Focusing: Manual Focus
• FOV: 12.5° × 9.4°
• Screen: 1280×960, 0.4" Colour LCOS Display (Feel like watching 22-inch screen at 1m)
• Eyepiece: Monocular, Exit pupil≥10mm, Adjustable diopter-4~＋2
• Magnification: 2-16x
• Frame Rate: 50Hz
• Digital Zoom 1X~8X (Smooth zoom)
• Color Palettes White Hot, Black Hot, Red Hot 1, Red Hot 2, Red Hot 3 (track IR pro has adjustable red dot)
• Scenes Modes Enhanced, Highlight, Forest, Desert, City, Snow, and Default (indoor)
• Picture-in-picture enlarged image is displayed on the upper left, upper-middle or upper right
• Main Functions: Photo and video, Wi-Fi, hotspot tracking, stadiametric rangefinder, image enhancement, brightness and contrast of image are adjustable, auto power-off, auto sleep, super power-save mode, the work indicator could be shut off
• Compensation Modes: Auto Compensation / Shutter Compensation / Scene Compensation
• Indicate Box: Red,/yellow/green, the coordinates of the indicate box is adjustable
• Memory Card: 16 GB
• Battery Type: Internal Li-ion battery (2x18650, 6000mAh)
• Battery Operating Time: ≥4.5h
• Video Output: Micro HDMI
• External Connection: External Connection by a Picatinny rail
• Operating Temperature: -10℃～50℃
• Storage Temperature: -30℃～60℃
• Encapsulation: IP66, 1-meter drop test
• Weight: 560g
• Dimensions: 214mm × 65mm × 71mm
• Package Contents: Power adapter / USB cable / Micro HDMI cable / Lens cover / Wrist strap / Lining package / Quick Start Guide
• Human - 1.8m×0.5m: 1400m
• Vehicle - 2.3m×2.3m: 2800m
• Human - 1.8m×0.5m: 700m
• Vehicle - 2.3m×2.3m: 1400m.
The Digisight Ultra utilizes proprietary software, cutting-edge electronic components and signal-processing algorithms to deliver one of the industry’s highest values of sensitivity in night time. The result is a device offering flawless passive-mode performance in deep twilight, even night, without switching on IR illumination.
• Angular dimensions of reticles’ parts remain unchanged at all magnifications, which allows quick measuring of distance and adjusting when shooting at various ranges.
Pulsar presents a new HD digital night vision riflescope, the Digex, and introduces state of the art NIR (near infrared) technology.
The Digex N450 from Pulsar follows the revolutionary path that the Pulsar Thermion set, engineering the optronic device to be contained in a metal housing designed to appear as a traditional daytime riflescope featuring a standard 30 mm mounting surface tube.
The Pulsar Digex N450 share the same features: a new CMOS HD (1280x720) night vision sensor with high sensitivity (specs are very similar to the Digisight Ultra family of digital riflescopes), a crisp 1024x768 AMOLED microdisplay, Built-in video recorder with integrated 16 Gb memory, combined B-pack battery system that is the same used in Thermion riflescopes.
Over 500 m nighttime viewing range
Combination of best nighttime sensitivity in its class, HD resolution display and sensor, wide selection of brightness and contrast settings, quality fast optics, high magnification and a powerful built-in IR for a moonless night make the Digex a perfect tool for detecting such targets as a wild boar, deer or elk at distances ranging from 450 to 550 meters.
The metal housing of the riflescope is rugged and light at the same time. The antiwear coating will keep Digex’s decent external look for years of use.
Integrated video and sound recorder
Digex riflescopes feature a built-in recorder to capture still images and HD quality videos with sound. Footage can be transferred to PC/laptop or mobile device via a wired connection or via Wi-Fi.
The highly sensitive 1280х720 HD CMOS sensor ensures that Digex delivers a high definition image with precise detail rendering.
Enhanced night-time sensitivity
The use of cutting-edge electronic components and signal-processing algorithms guarantee the best nighttime sensitivity. As a result, the riflescope offers flawless passive-mode performance in deep twilight, even night, without the IR Illuminator. High sensitivity in the range of 900-950 nm allows using the Digex riflescopes with invisible IR Illuminators.
Easy Mounting on a Rifle
The middle part of the Digex body is a 30 mm tube, standard for daylight optical sights. This form-factor enables the Digex to be flexibly mounted on various types of hunting weapons using proven solutions.
4х-16x Variable Magnification
The base magnification of Digex N455 increases by four times – from 4x to 16x. The zoom changes either gradually in 2x step or continuously for a truly optimum, customized field of view for specific situation.
Scalable ballistic reticles
Ballistic reticles are scaled proportionally to riflescope’s magnification changes, similar to the reticles placed in the first focal plane of optical sights. Angular dimensions of reticles’ parts remain constant at all magnifications, which allows quick measuring of distance and adjusting for shooting at various ranges.
Picture-in-Picture mode is an additional frame for high-precision zeroing. Taking only 10% of the total display area, the frame shows magnified image of the target and reticle and allows the user to closely see the image in the aiming area and have visual control of the entire field of view at the same time.
Compound Continuous Power System
Digex riflescopes are powered with two rechargeable batteries: one built-in and the other replaceable located in the battery compartment. Upon discharge of the battery in the battery compartment, the riflescope switches automatically to the built-in battery. The replaceable battery can be removed and replaced in a matter of seconds. Then the riflescope switches to the replaceable battery without intermediate shutdown.
Remote Firmware Update
A smartphone, free mobile application Stream Vision and Internet access is all one needs to check updates and to install new firmware. Updates with new functions are implemented into the riflescope used by hunter without the need to send to repair center.
Supplied powerful long-range IR Illuminator
The Digex riflescopes are supplied with a detachable high power 850 nm or 940 IR illuminator. The 850nm IR features long-range action, the 940 nm IR operates in the invisible range. With this IR the hunter can observe animals staying unnoticed and without the fear that animals could be frightened away. Three adjustable IR power levels help choose preferred effective range and illumination level of an object observed. Adjustable power changes the operating range and illumination level of objects.
Stream Vision App. Remote Review, operation and live YouTube streaming using smartphone
Via Wi-Fi Digex connects to Android and iOS based smartphones and tablets. The free mobile application Stream Vision transfers image in real time to smartphone’s display, duplicates control of Digex’s digital functions, informs about new firmware update and installs it, transfers in real time the image from the riflescope to the Internet via YouTube and other online video platforms.
High caliber recoil resistance: 12 gauge., 9.3x64, .375H&H
Digex riflescopes feature high shock resistance allowing use with large caliber hunting rifles such as 9.3х64, .30-06, .300, .375. etc., as well as smooth-bore and airsoft weapons.
Fully waterproof IPX7
The Digex features IPX7 level of protection, which means it is fully waterproof. The riflescopes are able to operate in high humidity, precipitation of any intensity and survive a 30-minute long and 1m deep submersion.
• Sensor: CMOS 1280 x 720
• Magnification: 4 – 16x (x4 zoom)
• IR Illuminator wavelength: 850 nm (long-range)
• Detection range: 550m
• Sensor Type: CMOS
• Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
• Objective lens: F50/1.2
• Magnification: 4 – 16x
• Field of view (HxV): 6.5 / 4.9 (horizontal) degrees / m @ 100 m
• Eye relief: 50mm
• Display Type: AMOLED
• Infrared Illuminator Emitter: LED
• IR Optical power: 300 mW
• Reticle Click value, H/V: 10 / 10 mm at 100 m
• Click range, H/V: 2000 / 2000 mm at 100 m
• Number of preloaded reticles: 10+
• Video / photo resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
• Video / photo format: .mp4 / .jpg
• Built-in memory: 16 GB
• Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529): IPХ7
• Operating temperature range, °С -25 – +50
• Dimensions: 388 x 78 x 78 mm
• Weight: 0.95 kg
• Output voltage: 3.0 – 4.2 V
• Battery type: Dual Li-Ion B-Pack Mini Power System: 2 A·h Changeable Battery (external) / 3.2 A·h Battery (internal)
• Capacity: 2000 (external) + 3200 (internal) mAh
• Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *: 5+
• External power supply: 5V
• Max. recoil power on rifled weapon (Eo): 6000 Joules
• Shock resistance on the smooth-bore rifles, caliber: 12
• Mounting brackets on weapon: Standard 30 mm rings
• Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4 GHz
• Line-of-sight reception range: 15 m
The IR510 from Guide has now been updated! The new IR510 Nano N1 provides superior image quality, longer detection range, and an advanced algorithm to help make out potential targets much easier.
Its compact size, just 16cm in length and weighing in at just 350 grams, combined with its ergonomic design means you to scan vast areas for longer without experiencing arm fatigue. With up to 5 hours of battery life, the operation of the IR510 Nano couldn't be simpler. Just three buttons, one to adjust brightness, one for zoom and another for choosing the colour palette.
The lightproof design prevents any excess light from affecting image quality and the IP66 protection helps to protect for water and dirt. The IR510 Nano includes standard analog video output interfaces and a micro USB interface for data transmission and charging.
• Detector Type: 400x300@17μm
• Spectral Range: 8μm~14μm
• Lens size: 19mm
• Focusing: Free
• FOV: 19.0°x14.5°
• Screen: Colourful 0.2"LCOS
• Viewfinder: Monocular, diopter adjustable ±4
• Frame: 50 hertz
• Digital Zoom: x2, x4
• Colour Palette: Black hot, White hot, Red hot 1, Red hot 2, Red hot 3
• Photography: No
• Cross Cursor: Yes
• Image Enhancement: No
• Wi-Fi: No
• Zoom: Yes
• Freeze: Yes
• Charging Indicator: Yes
• Active Indicator: Yes
• Battery: Internal Li-ion battery ,3.7V, 3200mAh
• Working Time: ≥5h
• Adapter: Standard USB power adapter, max 10W
• Interface: USB
• Video Output: MCX Connector,PAL/NTSC
• Working Temperature: -10℃~50℃
• Storage Temperature: -30℃~60℃
• Humidity: 10%~95%
• Shock: 10Hz~150Hz~10Hz 0.15mm IEC60068-2-6
• Encapsulation: IP66
• Drop: 1m
• Weight: 350g
• Dimensions: 160mm × 67mm × 62mm
• Detection Range: Human (1.8m x 0.5m) 500m; Vehicle: 2.3m x 2.3m) 1300m
• Recognition Range: Human (1.8m x 0.5m) 300m; Vehicle: 2.3m x 2.3m) 500m.
1x Power adapter
1x USB cable
1x Video cable
1x Lens cap
1x Wrist strap
1x Shoulder strap
1x Soft drawstring bag
1x User manual
Stay charged up for any adventure with solar power. As Garmin's first watch to offer solar charging, the fēnix 6X Pro Solar puts no limits on how far you can go. Its 1.4” Power Glass™ lens uses sunlight to extend battery life for off-grid adventures.
• LENS MATERIAL: Power Glass™
• BEZEL MATERIAL: titanium or Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium
• CASE MATERIAL: fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
• QUICKFIT™ WATCH BAND COMPATIBLE: included (26 mm)
• STRAP MATERIAL: silicone or titanium
• PHYSICAL SIZE: 51 x 51 x 14.9 mm. Fits wrists with the following circumference: Silicone band: 127-210 mm / Leather band: 135-213 mm / Fabric band: 135-213 mm / Metal band: 135-225 mm
• COLOR DISPLAY: Yes
• DISPLAY SIZE: 1.4” (35.56 mm) diameter
• DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 280 x 280 pixels
• DISPLAY TYPE: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
• WEIGHT: Titanium: 82 g - case with silicone band (case only: 54 g)
• BATTERY LIFE: Smartwatch: up to 21 days +3 days*
- GPS: up to 60 hours +6 hours**
- GPS and music: up to 15 hours +1 hour**
- Max battery GPS mode: up to 120 hours +28 hours**
- Expedition GPS mode: up to 46 days +10 days*
- Battery saver watch mode: up to 80 days +40 days**
* assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
** assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions
• WATER RATING: 10 ATM
• MEMORY/HISTORY: 32 GB
• TIME/DATE: Yes
• GPS TIME SYNC: Yes
• AUTOMATIC DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME: Yes
• ALARM CLOCK: Yes
• TIMER: Yes
• STOPWATCH: Yes
• SUNRISE/SUNSET TIMES: Yes
Daily Smart Features:
• CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth® Smart, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®
• CONNECT IQ™ (DOWNLOADABLE WATCH FACES, DATA FIELDS, WIDGETS AND APPS): Yes
• SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Yes
• TEXT RESPONSE/REJECT PHONE CALL WITH TEXT (ANDROID™ ONLY): Yes
• CALENDAR: Yes
• WEATHER: Yes
• BATTERY SAVER - CUSTOMIZABLE LOW POWER WATCH: Yes
• CONTROLS SMARTPHONE MUSIC: Yes
• PLAYS AND CONTROLS WATCH MUSIC: Yes
• MUSIC STORAGE: up to 2,000 songs
• FIND MY PHONE: Yes
• FIND MY WATCH: Yes
• VIRB® REMOTE: Yes
• SMARTPHONE COMPATIBILITY: iPhone®, Android™
• PAIRS WITH GARMIN CONNECT™ MOBILE: Yes
• GARMIN PAY™: Yes
Safety and Tracking Features:
• LIVETRACK: Yes
• GROUP LIVETRACK: Yes
• LIVE EVENT SHARING: Yes
• INCIDENT DETECTION DURING SELECT ACTIVITIES: Yes
• ASSISTANCE: Yes
• DUAL GRID COORDINATES: Yes
Activity Tracking Features:
• STEP COUNTER: Yes
• MOVE BAR (DISPLAYS ON DEVICE AFTER A PERIOD OF INACTIVITY; WALK FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES TO RESET IT): Yes
• AUTO GOAL (LEARNS YOUR ACTIVITY LEVEL AND ASSIGNS A DAILY STEP GOAL): Yes
• CALORIES BURNED: Yes
• FLOORS CLIMBED: Yes
• DISTANCE TRAVELED: Yes
• INTENSITY MINUTES: Yes
• TRUEUP™: Yes
• MOVE IQ™: Yes
Plus loads of other extra features:
Health Monitoring, Gym & Fitness Equipment, Training, Planning & Analysis features, Running features, Golfing features, Outdoor Recreation, Cycling features, Swimming features, and Kid Activity Tracking features.
The Alpha 200i dog tracking and training system lets you monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles (depending on dog device) on a 3.5" display with a 2.5-second update rate. Easily control training functions by using the button-operated, dog-focused design.
You’ll also have access to premium Garmin navigation features, such as preloaded TopoActive maps, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter. Now, inReach® technology adds twoway messaging and interactive SOS alerts for peace of mind while you’re in the field.
LARGE 3.5"DISPLAY WITH SIX-BUTTON DESIGN
Features sunlight-readable 3.5" capacitive touchscreen display and a button-operated, dog-focused design for
quick, minor adjustments
TRACK YOUR PACK Monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles (depending on dog device) with a 2.5-second updaterate
DOG LIST AND GROUP MANAGEMENT Dog list and group management lets you keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup
INREACH® TECHNOLOGY Interactive SOS alerts and two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription
MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo) to track your pack with greater accuracy than GPS alone
TOPOACTIVE MAPS Our preloaded TopoActive mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits,
parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points
BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY Download BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly to the handheld for better-than-real-life views of your route, trailheads,
clearings and more
NAVIGATION SENSORS A barometric altimeter helps you accurately monitor ascent and descent and see short-term trends in air pressure,
and the built-in tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not
TRAINING OPTIONS (TT™ 15/ TT 15 MINIONLY) When paired with TT™ 15 tracking and training collars, you will have access to 18 levels of continuous and
momentary stimulation, plus vibration and adjustable tones
FEDERAL PUBLIC LAND BOUNDARIES
Optional display of federal public land boundaries on topographical maps shows Bureau of Land Management,
National Parks and Wilderness so you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be
HUNT TIMER FUNCTION Use the convenient timer mode during hunting competitions or field trials; get quick access to the timer with the new
PRO VIEW COMPASS The pro view compass mode gives you simple, at-a-glance tracking that shows which direction and how far away
your dogs are, plus you will see when a dog is “Treed” or “On Point”
GARMIN EXPLORE™ Compatible with Garmin Explore website and app to help you manage tracks, routes and waypoints and review statistics from the field
ADDITIONAL MAPPING The microSD™ card slot allows you to load more mapping options, such as TOPO Australia and New Zealand. 24K
and Garmin HuntView™ Plus maps (sold separately)
GARMIN ECOSYSTEM Track your pack from the road, your wrist and other ways, thanks to wireless connectivity with compatible Garmin
devices, such as the Garmin DriveTrack™ 71 GPS navigator, fēnix® 6 GPS watches and more
BACKWARD COMPATIBLE Backward compatible so you can keep your existing collars and other Alpha compatible devices; transfer location
data between compatible Garmin devices
LONG-LASTING BATTERY Replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours, or up to 15 hours with inReach technology enabled
The Eye thermal series are embedded with InfiRay's independently developed high performance VOx detector which allows you to get high detailed thermal images, to enhance easiness of identification in complete darkness.
The Eye e2n is comprised of advanced software algorithms which are designed to increase imaging clarity and overall image detail which results in a sharper, more detailed field of view and enhanced object identification capabilities.
The compact & elegant design and easy operational functions make the Eye series thermal imaging monocular the ideal vision enhancement tool in darkness.
Quick Start-Up Time
3s start-up time makes the Eye Series be quickly activated when the right time comes, which helps to save energy and extend the working hours.
Sufficient Operation Time
Low power elements used in Eye Series provide sufficient operation time. Up to 20 hours operational battery life guarantees you don’t have to worry about the power supply.
Pocket-Sized Thermal Vision Monocular
The InfiRay EYE series is a pocket-sized thermal vision monocular for exploring the outdoors—at night and in lowlight conditions. EYE reveals your surroundings and helps you see people, objects and animals over hundreds meters away. Simple to use, with still image and video recording, EYE is the perfect companion, whether in the back country or your own backyard.
When it is necessary to temporarily stop observation the user can apply standby function. It provides the necessary level of camouflage (no light from the eyepiece of the device) between observation sessions as well as the fast restart of observation (when display is turned off, all other systems are working; for normal operation it is enough just to power on the display again).
Compact Size And Lightweight
Compact size and lightweight becomes important in outdoor using, which ensure the highest level of comfort and usability.
5 Color Palettes
The Eye series provides more than 5 color palettes for true colorized temperature mapping, including “white hot” “black hot” “red hot” “color” and “hot target highlight”. Switching between different color palettes is fast and easy.
Picture-in-Picture Function improves accuracy by providing a 2x magnified image of the reticle area at the top of the display. It helps to magnify the target while retaining the rest of the field of view visible.
• Detector, pixels: 256x192
• Pixel Size: 12 μm
• NETD: <40 mk
• Frame Rate: 25 Hz
• Objective Lens: 13 mm
• Field of View: 13.5° x 10.1°
• Display: 720 x 540 LCOS
• LED Light : Yes
• Digital Zoom: 2x
• Max Runtime(@ 25°C indoors): 20 hrs
• Recommended Temperature Range: -10°C to +50°C
• Detection Range: 675 m
• Dimensions: 160 x 62 x 62 mm
• Weight: <320g
*For Detection Range the size of the target at 675 m was 1.7 x 0.5 m.
What do hunters want most in a scope? Plain and simple; outstanding performance in low-light conditions and an incredibly tough, lightweight design. The VX-3i delivers this and more. Our Twilight Max Light Management System lets you see details others can’t in those crucial low-light situations at the beginning and the end of the day. Everything we put into the VX-3i is there to help you tag out.
Let the VX-3i 4.5-14x40 help you reach out further without adding ounces. With a magnification range great for any situation, you’re guaranteed to have the right tool for the job. The CDS-ZL adjustment allows for 14.5 MOA of bullet drop, which equals 500 to 700 yards of travel for most rifles. A push-button Zero Lock system eliminates accidental dial movement, giving you more peace of mind in the field.
3:1 Zoom Ratio
A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for a wide range of situations.
CDS Custom Dial System
Our CDS™ (Custom Dial System) elevation dials allow you to quickly dial your elevation adjustment to different ranges with a custom dial matched to your specific ballistic information. Out of the box CDS, scopes come with an MOA scale dial to get you on target. Then you can order your one free custom laser marked dial from the Leupold Custom shop with your exact ballistics and conditions.
One Inch Main Tube
Ultra-lightweight 1-inch main tube provides weight savings, durability, and a classic look.
Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
Rear Focal Plane (RFP)
Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
Twilight Max Light Management System
See more in less light with Twilight Max Light Management System
• Adds up to 20 extra minutes of shooting light
• Eliminates 85% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
• Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity.
Disperses recoil energy for unrivalled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction.
Waterproof & Fogproof
Absolute waterproof and fog proof integrity mean it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
Durable Lens Cover
A field functional and the durable bikini-style lens cover is included for excellent lens protection both in the field and while in storage.
• Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - Low: 19.90
• Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - High: 7.40
• Linear FOV (m/100 m) - Low: 6.60
• Length (in): 12.60
• Linear FOV (m/100 m) - High: 2.50
• Eye Relief (in) - Low: 4.40
• Eye Relief (in) - High: 3.70
• Eye Relief (mm) - Low: 112.00
• Eye Relief (mm) - High: 94.00
• Objective Diameter (in): 1.60
• Weight (g): 369.00
• Weight (oz): 13.00
• Overall Length: 12.6"
• Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 64.00
• Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 64.00.