With the Rebar, Leatherman fans will immediately recognize the iconic box-like shape found in Tim Leatherman's original PST design. The Rebar pliers have been optimized for strength and feature replaceable wire/hard-wire cutters—a first for a four-inch tool from Leatherman.
With all the features to get even the toughest jobs done, in a smaller, slimmer size, the Rebar is sure to be an instant hit on job sites and home projects the world over.
The Rebar features the iconic box-like body and sloped-neck design found in the Super Tool® 300 and Micra® to round out Leatherman’s classic “heritage” line of products by offering one in each size category.
Just like the Super Tool 300, the Rebar pliers have been optimised for strength and feature replaceable wire/hard-wire cutters. The Rebar is sure to be an instant hit on job sites and home-projects everywhere due to having all the features to get even the toughest jobs done, in a smaller, compact size.
1.) Needlenose Pliers
2.) Regular Pliers
3.) Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
4.) Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
5.) Electrical Crimper
6.) Wire Stripper
7.) 420HC Knife
8.) 420HC Serrated Knife
10.) Awl w/ Thread Loop
11.) Ruler (8 in | 19 cm)
12.) Can Opener
13.) Bottle Opener
14.) Wood/Metal File
15.) Phillips Screwdriver
16.) Large Screwdriver
17.) Small Screwdriver
• All Locking Features: All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place.
• Lanyard Ring: This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
• Made from Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel. It’s strength is optimised in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
• 25-year warranty: Guarantees your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service
• Weight: 6.7" / 189.94 g
• Closed Length: 4" / 10.16 cm
• Open Length: 6.25" / 15.87 cm
• Primary Blade Length: 2.9" / 7.36 cm
• Width: 1.18" / 2.99 cm
• Overall Thickness: .65" / 1.67 cm
• Materials: 420HC stainless steel
Leatherman take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn’t, Leatherman will gladly repair or replace it, at their discretion, with one of equal or greater value under our 25-year guarantee. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, colour finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit