The best selling Ledlenser P3 has now been updated to the NEW Ledlenser P3 Core, which is now capable of 90 lumens output and features a different look and feel in line with the new CORE series. The Led Lenser P3 Core is all packaged up in a compact 96mm unit, is constructed from durable aluminum alloy and comes with a built-in pocket clip for securing to a shirt or bag pocket.
The Advanced Focus System allows you to focus the light from spot to flood by sliding the head of the torch forwards and backwards, with the beam reaching a maximum of 110 metres when focused into a spot. Three light functions, an IP54 rating, rapid focus system and a convenient end cap switch are just some of the features that help this little pocket rocket punch well above its weight.
One AAA alkaline battery powers the Led Lenser P3 Core torch and is fitted by unscrewing the tail end, inserting the battery into the torch positive end first and the tail switch can then be screwed back on as tight as it will go to ensure a good connection.
A full press of the tail switch will turn the light on and off, and if done quickly will cycle the brightness levels. The brightness level can also be selected with the torch off by softly pressing the tail switch in quick succession to cycle through high, mid, low and fully pressing the button in to select the desired output.
The P3 Core is supplied with a fitted pocket clip and one AAA alkaline battery.
- Advanced Focus System: Allows easy changing between broad floodlight and focused long distance beam.
- Three light functions – Low Power, Mid Power, High Power. Use the end cap switch to select the right light setting for your needs.
- Brightness (High): 90 lumens
- Brightness (Med): 50 lumens
- Brightness (Low): 15 lumens
- Beam Range (High): 110m
- Beam Range (Med):70m
- Beam Range (Low): 40m
- Burn Time (High): 3 hours
- Burn Time (Med): 4 hours
- Burn Time (Low): 6 hours
- Water/Dust resistance: IP54
- Light Functions: High Power, Mid Power, Low Power
- Lamp: 1 x Cool white LED
- Colour Temperature: 6500 K
- Colour Rendering Index: 70
- Batteries Required: 1 x AAA alkaline (included)
- Overall Length: 95 mm (defocused)
- Head Diameter: 20.4 mm
- Barrel Diameter: 15.3 mm
- Weight: 42 grams (including battery)
- Body Material: Aircraft grade aluminium
- Switch Type: Tail cap switch
- Environmental: Water resistant to IP54 standard
- Warranty: 2 years standard (7 years with product registration)
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
- Also in the box: Pocket clip, 4 x AAA batteries
5 + 2 Year Warranty
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit