The new Leica Rangemaster CRF 2700-B is capable of precise measurement of distances up to 2470m and boasts the renowned Advanced Ballistic Compensation (ABC). The CRF 2700-B is now also integrated with a microSD memory card slot allowing you to upload your ballistic data into the rangemaster.
The CRF 2700-B offers three ballistic outputs in addition to the measured distance, the first compact rangefinder to do so. It now provides either equivalent horizontal range up to 1100m, the holdover value or the number of clicks to set on the riflescope in 0.1 minute of angle increments if required (depending on the ballistic data required).
Features and Specifications:
• Equivalent horizontal range: up to 1100m
• Integrated inclinometer, air pressure, and temperature sensors
• Integrated microSD memory card slot for the choice of three different ballistic applications and an output of the results in the format relevant to their needs
• Fast scan mode which records the environment and targets every 0.5 seconds
• Ballistics system ABC
• New LED display design
• Delivery scope: carrying cord, battery, Cordura case
• Magnification: x7
• Front lens diameter: 24mm
• Exit pupil: 3.4mm
• Eye relief: 15mm
• Range: Up to 2500m
• Ballistic output: Up to 800m
• Battery: 1 x 3 V/Lithium-type C2R
• Housing: Carbon fiber-reinforced plastic material
• Weight: Approximately 185g including battery.
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit