The Lowa Z Range are mission ready boots designed for lightweight, stealth without compromising their performance in handling the harshest conditions and pressures placed upon them. Lightweight and stable, these boots offer the walking comfort of light hiking boots, yet with the support and protection of backpacking boots.
• UPPERS: Extra rugged 2.0mm Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® provides durability in harsh conditions. Perforations on the lateral side assist hot weather performance and breathability.
• CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS: Allow for speed lacing and meeting jump boot requirements. High abrasion resistant laces for smooth gliding through the eyelets whilst securing the knot safely.
• LINING: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining (lightweight Vision 3ly lining, Gore’s most breathable lining for extended comfort even in warmer conditions)
• MIDSOLE: Our patented PU Monowrap construction keeps the boot lightweight while providing maximum support.
• STABILISER: The reasonably stiff full length nylon integrated stabiliser provides very good stability.
• FOOTBED: Climate Control footbed
• OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty rubber outsole combines good grip with low abrasion. The outsole has a reinforced medial arch area for protection against abrasion while rappelling.
• LAST - Width: ATC Enhanced
• UPPERS: Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® 2.00mm
• LINING: GORE-TEX®
• MIDSOLE: PU with Monowrap®
• STABILISER: Stiff nylon
• FOOTBED: Climate Control
• OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty
• SIZES: UK 8-12
• WEIGHT: 1320g/ pair size 8
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit