The New Manitoba Storm Compact 2.0 Jacket Navy
The Storm Compact 2.0 features a new Four-Way Stretched Rip-Stop fabric which improves breathability, comfort and it's compactness.
The Four-Way Stretched Rip-Stop Fabric transforms the Storm Compact to a more comfortable, casual and slim fitting jacket.
This jacket is 100% waterproof, windproof, and constructed from breathable, abrasion resistant fabric. The Storm Compact Jacket 2.0 quickly and easily packs away into the front pocket and zips shut.
This jacket has been designed for easy carry and fits on belt loops or a hanger loop and it's small enough pack in your bag. The Storm Compact 2.0 is a must-have if you are out for a day hunt and you need to pack light.
• 100% waterproof and windproof
• Waterproof front zip with storm flap
• Elasticated hood and rear Velcro hood adjustment
• Elastic / Velcro cuffs for easy positioning
• Front zip pocket / pack-away pocket
• Lightweight; about 500 grams
• Available in sizes S - 3XL
• Three different colours Navy, Camouflage and Green (check out our other listings!)
• New Four-way stretched Rip-Stop fabric
• 3 Layer Fabric
• 8,000 mm Waterproof
• 5,000 g/m Breathable
The Storm Compact Jacket is covered by Manitoba's 1-year warranty.
If your Manitoba garment is found to be faulty in any way within 1 year of purchase, it will be repaired or replaced. Conditions apply.
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit