MINOX has yet again set new standards in precision, quality and reliability with its powerful riflescope models in the ZX5 product line. The 5x magnification and the 30 mm riflescope tube offer the user maximum flexibility and precision for short and long-range shooting distances.
These new ZX5 riflescopes are suitable for hunting even in deep twilight conditions and enable the user to concentrate faster on the target as well as reliably gain an overview for that decisive moment. The large field of view enables quick aiming and reliable target acquisition.
A smooth power adjustment and an easy-to-adjust rubber-armored eyepiece enable quick focusing on the subject in view. The extended eye relief of 100 mm is extremely beneficial to users wearing eyeglasses and when using larger calibers.
The inner components of the ZX5 Line models are protected by an exceptionally shock-resistant body made of special anodized aluminium that is commonly used in general aviation applications. Purged with nitrogen gas, fogging and corrosion on the inside of the riflescope is effectively prevented.
• 5x Magnification
• 30mm main tube
• High-tech special glass
• 2nd Focal Plane
• Waterproof down to 16 feet
• Argon gas purged.
• Field of view: 7.2m / 100m (Low Power)
• Field of view: 1.6 / 100m (High Power)
• Diopter Adjustment: -3.0 / 2.5 dpt
• Eye Relief: ~ 100m
• Exit Pupil: 10.0mm (Low Power)
• Exit Pupil: 2.0mm (High Power)
• Elevation Travel: > 1/8 MOA
• Windage Travel: > 1/8 MOA
• MOA per Click: 3.7mm / 100m
• Total Travel: ± 31 MOA
• Parallax Compensation: 50 m to ∞
• Length: 430mm
• Weight: 745 g
• Tube Diameter: 30mm
• Position of Reticle: 2nd Focal Plane
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit