The PL-2 Valkyrie is a super bright compact firearm light on the market using a CREE XHP35 HI Led delivering a scorching 1200 lumens.
The light uses two side by side CR123A batteries in common form factor to the industry for a known and comfortable feel. The light features a TIR optic lens providing a 245-meter-long focused beam that is still wide enough to see all around you to eliminate any blind spots in the dark. The heavy duty quick attach and release mounting system allows the light to have a tight hold on any firearm with a 1913 or Glock style rail.
The ambidextrous switch allows the user to continue to use their preferred grip on the firearm while still being able to activate the switch at a moment’s notice in a high-stress situation.
• Beam Distance (ft) 770
• Beam Distance (m) 235
• Max. Performance (lumens) 1200
• Charge type Optional charger
• Compatible Batteries 2 x CR123A/RCR123A
• Light Intensity (candela) 13800
• Light Form Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.
• Lens / Reflector Type TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)
• Mode Operation Side Switch
• Form/Size Factor Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)
• Series Series PL (gun flashlight)
• Unique Characteristics ambidextrous switch that can be front pushed or side pressed
compact to fit all standard pistol sizes. Narrow and simple design perfect for IWB carry
LEVEL 1 (lumens) 1200
Run-time LEVEL 1 1200lumens (~600lm);1h10m
2 x CR123A 1600mAh 3V.
SOS / BEACON No
• Waterproof IPX6
• Weight (g / oz) 80 / 2.82
• Length (mm / in) 82.5 / 3.25
• Head Diameter (mm / in) 32.5 / 1.28
• Body Diameter (mm / in) 36.5 / 1.44
• Led Cree XHP35 HI
• Flashlight x 1
• 1600mAh CR123A Battery x 2
• 1913 Rail Mount (for 1913 Rail) x 1
• T6/T8 Socket Head Wrench x 1
• Instruction Manual
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit