The M2X-UT Javelot is a portable, extended-range LED flashlight with a beam that reaches out to 810 meters (2657 ft). With its customized CREE XP-L LED, the M2X-UT Javelot delivers a tightly focused 1020-lumen beam, making it ideal for long-range uses. It has three brightness levels from 20 to 1020 lumens, plus a strobe mode. It’s powerful enough to reach extreme distances, but small enough for everyday carry. And its dual-power source capability allows you to conveniently use either non-rechargeable or rechargeable lithium batteries. The M2X’s tactical tail switch features momentary activation and clicks on and off, while also providing immediate access directly to the brightest setting and strobe mode.
- Three brightness levels from 20 to 1020 lumens, controlled by a mode selector built into the head
- Large reflector focuses beam to reach out over 2600 feet
- Customized CREE XP-L LED with a smooth reflector creates a tightly-focused beam to maximize throw
- Multi-function clicky tailcap switch with momentary activation and on/off, along with quick access to the brightest level and the blinding strobe mode
- Automatically return to your last brightness level with the built in memory function easily changed via a mode selector built into the head
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation and thermal management to avoid overheating
- Max Output: 1020 (lumens)
- Low: 20 (lumens)
- Max Run Time: 1 hour
- Beam Distance: 2675 ft / 810m
- Peak Beam Intensity: 164000 (candela units)
- Water Resistance: IPX-8 (waterproof up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 3.3 ft / 1m
- Head Diameter: 2.48 in.
- Length: 6.42 in.
- Battery Type 18650
- Weight (oz) 7.7000
- Battery magazine
- Spare O-rings (x2)
- User manual
- American Express
- Visa Debit