This little red dot sight is a great entry-level sight. Providing a better sight picture than irons you'll be sure to get those bunnies!
Objective Diameter: 25mm
Eye relief: Free
Red dot size @100m: 5 M.O.A
Field of view @ 100m: 38m
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
The Outdoor Outfitters Torch Scope Mount for LED Lenser and Coast Torches
After getting frustrated with the lack of mounting options for the most popular LED Torches we have come up with a fantastic easy to use mount. The black anodized aluminium finish matches the torch and any standard black scope’s finish.
Simply mount the included Quick-Detach scope ring onto any 1" or 30mm scope tube. Then fit the torch mount's weaver base to the scope ring. These are easy to install and mean you can easily remove your torch for the times when you don't need it shooting.
The torch mount is 30mm in diameter. But also works on the 1” body of the Olight torch in reverse with the 1” adapter on the mount side and the 30mm ring mounted to a 30mm scope.
• 30mm Quick-Detach Scope ring
• 1" Inserts for Scope ring
• Torch Mount to fit Fits M7, M7R, M7RX, MT7, P7, P7.2, P7QC, T7, T7.2, T7M, X7R, Coast HP7. or any 30mm Torch Body
• Allen Keys to fit.
The VX-5HD is taking optical performance to a whole new level. We gave it a High-Definition optical system for sharpened clarity, and the Twilight Max™ Light Management System for even greater low-light performance, giving hunters a visible advantage at dawn and dusk when the biggest game is on the move. The new CDS-ZL2 (Custom Dial System ZeroLock 2) elevation dial locks in place so it cannot be inadvertently rotated off zero. A mere press of a button will allow the user to dial up two turns of elevation, if necessary. On the 2nd revolution of the elevation dial, the button sinks in to show you are on the 2nd turn so you can dial for extended ranges and never lose your place. The covered pop-up windage dial provides fast and accurate sight-in and easy rezero. All VX-5HD CDS-ZL2 riflescopes include one free Custom Ballistic Dial with purchase. FireDot illuminated reticles provide daylight bright, red dot-like performance with an easy to use 1 button intensity adjustment.
Specifications and Features:
Leupold VX-5HD Rifle Scope 172368
44mm Objective Lens
30mm Tube Diameter
FireDot Duplex Reticle
Second Focal Plane
.25 MOA Adjustments
75 MOA Elevation Adjustment
75 MOA Windage Adjustment
Eye Relief Low 3.8" / High 3.7"
Field of view at 100 yards Low 38.2' and High 7.9'
Overall Length 13.5"
Overall Weight 19 ounces
CDS Custom Dial System
CDS-ZL2 Zero Lock Adjustment with Revolution Indicator
Twin Bias Spring Erector System
2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing
Extreme Fast Focus Eyepiece
Blackened Lens Edges
Twilight Max Light Management System
Guard-Ion Rain Shedding Coating
Leupold Gold Ring Performance
Matte Black Finish
Pulsar IPS14 Battery Pack is an interchangeable standard power supply for Trail, Helion, Digisight Ultra, Accolade and Forward units. It grants 21-26 hours operating time and has a smart charging feature as well.
• Type: Li-Ion
• Capacity: 12,888 mAh
• Operating time: 21-26 h (with Helion)
• Weight: 240 g
• Dimensions: 73 x 47 x 50 mm
• Output voltage: 3.7 V
• Full charge time: 12 hours.
Hunters Element spent a huge amount of time testing and designing prototypes before releasing their Bino Defender. They hunted for years with different bino protection systems, picking them apart and piecing them together until they finally produced what they feel to be the ultimate design.
They wanted their system to be slim-lined for less bulk while crawling through the scrub and the important ability to see your foot placement in dodgy terrain. The bino defender exploits a magnet release for the fastest and quietest possible entry, an easy access rain cover for additional protection in turbulent weather and 4 pockets for further essentials.
• Fits most 10x42 roof prism binos or smaller
• Air-flow foam for maximum breathability and minimum bulk
• Removable, adjustable, ergonomic, elasticated harness
• No-look puller with quiet but strong magnetic closure
• 4 pockets for wind checker, drop charts, etc
• Quality durable YKK® buckles
• Hidden elasticated rain cover
• Ultra-slim profile for cleaner foot placement.
HI VIZ Shooting Systems
Spark II - Bead replacement sight 6-48 fits Remington, Ithaca, SKB field guns 3-56 fits Browning Citori target, Benelli, Beretta, Ruger, and Winchester shotguns 5-40 fits Mossberg 3mm x .5 fit Browning Gold 3mm x .6 fits Browning Citori Field model and BPS shotguns. Available in either red or green.
- Enhanced Muzzle Awareness
- Ideal for hunting and target shotguns.
- Bright fibre optic.
- Replaces factory bead.
- Thread sizes for most major shotgun brands.
- Works great on plain barrel guns.
- All steel base
It's time to upgrade your IR510 series! The IR510-Nano series are handheld thermal imagers using 400x300 pixel 17μm detectors. Connected to moblile APP via Wi-Fi, the new IR510 series can be remote controlled to display synchronously, take photos and videos. Compared with the last version, it provides superior image, longer detection range and advanced algorithm, helping to pick up the targets.
• Imaging better, detect further, highlight the target easier
• Easy operation with only three buttons Silent and lightproof design to prevent exposure
• Built-in battery life up to 5h, external power supply available
• Illuminator or laser pointer or neither
• IP66 protection and 1m drop test passed to suit the wild
• Detector Type: 400x300@17μm
• Spectral Range: 8μm~14μm
• Lens size: 25mm
• Focusing: Manual
• FOV: 14.6°x11.1°
• Screen: Colourful 0.2"LCOS
• Viewfinder: Monocular, diopter adjustable ±4
• Frame: 50 hertz
• Digital Zoom: x2, x4
• Colour Palette: Black hot, White hot, Red hot 1, Red hot 2, Red hot 3
• Photography: No
• Cross Cursor: Yes
• Image Enhancement: Yes
• Wi-Fi: Yes
• Zoom: Yes
• Freeze: Yes
• Charging Indicator: Yes
• Active Indicator: No
• Battery: Internal Li-ion battery, 3.7V, 3200mAh
• Working Time: ≥5h
• Adapter: Standard USB power adapter, max 10W
• Interface: USB
• Video Output: MCX Connector, PAL/NTSC
• Working Temperature: -10℃~50℃
• Storage Temperature: -30℃~60℃
• Humidity: 10%~95%
• Shock: 10Hz~150Hz~10Hz 0.15mm IEC60068-2-6
• Encapsulation: IP66
• Weight: 375g
• Dimensions: 168mm × 67mm × 62mm
• Detection Range: Human (1.8m x 0.5m) 700m; Vehicle: 2.3m x 2.3m) 1700m
• Recognition Range: Human (1.8m x 0.5m) 500m; Vehicle: 2.3m x 2.3m) 700m
• Power adapter
• USB cable
• Video cable
• Lens cap
• Wrist strap
• Shoulder strap
• Soft drawstring bag
• User manual
When every detail counts!
Stalking, sitting, inspecting - the MINOX X-lite series binoculars are always at your side when the next adventure is around the corner. With the 10x magnification, the Minox X-Lite let's you see detail even at greater distances to help you positively identify your game. The neutral color rendition and high contrast offer you very good imaging performance.
Thanks to the robust housing, the X-lite series is also well protected against outside influences. A nitrogen filling prevents fogging from the inside. Discover your introduction to MINOX hunting optics - with binoculars from the X-lite series!
• Turnable eyecups: ideal for eyeglass wearers
• Neutral color rendition and high contrast
• High ease of use due very good ergonomics
• High detail recognition
• Waterproof according to IPX7, purged with nitrogen
• Large field of view
• MODEL: 10x26
• Magnification: 10x
• Entry pupil: 26m
• Exit pupil: 2.6mm
• Interpupillary distance: 56-76mm
• Field of view at 1,000 m: 98m
• Close focus: 4m
• Diopter adjustment: ± 3 dpt
• Twilight factor: 16.1
• Operating temperature: -10° to +50° °C
• Waterproof according to IPX7: IPX7
• Dimensions: 117 x 113 x 35mm (H x W x D)
• Weight: 290 g
• Neoprene carrying strap
• Ocular protection caps
• Objective protection caps
• Carrying case
• Optics cleaning cloth
• Instruction manual
The new MINOX BF 8x42 and BF 10x42 stand out with the renowned design and performance features that MINOX Sport Optics is famous for. Excellently suited for universal application in all fields of hunting and game-keeping, as well as for the observation of flora and fauna in the wild.
Neutral color rendition
Non-slip, sturdy aluminum body
Waterproof to 3 meters
Only weighs 660g
Entry pupil: 42 mm
Diopter adjustment: ±4 dpt.
Exit pupil: 5.3 mm
Field of view at 1000 m: 105 m / 6,0°
Eye relief: 18 mmm
Close focus: 1.2 m
Twilight number: 18.3
Operating temperature: -10° to 50° C
Waterproof: 3 m
Height/Width/Length: 140 x 127 x 51 mm
Weight: 660 g
Built for the harshest conditions, the Leupold SX-2 Alpine HD is a must have for all serious hunters or shooters. It’s incredibly rugged and 100 percent waterproof and fogproof. It features an oversized eyepiece that allows for comfortable all-day glassing, and Leupold’s Twilight Max Light Management System, which helps you see more in less light, while reducing glare. Whether you’re spending the day at the range or heading out for your first big game hunt, the SX-2 Alpine HD should be in your kit.
• Guaranteed For Life: Guaranteed to perform for life, backed by Leupold's lifetime warranty.
• Weight: 67 oz
• Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - Low: 102
• Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - High: 48
• Length: 16.77"
• Angular FOV - Low: 1.92 degrees
• Eye Relief - Low: 18mm
• Eye Relief - High: 19.5mm
• Angular FOV - High: 0.93 degreess
Interchangeable standard power supply for Pulsar Trail / Helion / Accolade / Digisight Ultra / Forward F.
IPS 7A is designed to extend self-contained operating time of the digital night vision riflescopes Digisight Ultra N450 / N455 LRF.
• Capacity: 6400 mAh
• Operating time: 10-13 h (with Helion)|
• Weight: 0.13 kg
• Dimensions: 73 x 47 x 30 mm
• Output voltage: 3.7 V
• Battery type: Li-ion