The Spika Fingerless Slimline Glove
Constructed to get the best of both worlds, our fingerless Slimline Glove offers a perfect balance of freedom of movement and concealment. The fingerless design allows you to use your firearm, bow, GPS or touchscreen device freely.
• Durable 220gsm MICROTEX fabric
• DU PONT® Teflon treatment repels rain while reducing moisture absorbency
• Velcro adjustable wrist strap for a comfortable fit
• Finger tabs for easy removal
• Added palm protection for better grip and superior durability
• RealTree Xtra® camouflage print. The world’s most diverse all year camo, known for its adaptive print
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
The Hunters Element Lima boot has many great features as a medium duty hunting boot. The Lima boot is made from Nubuck/Suede leather with double stitched seams, making them super durable and waterproof. With a soft- medium flex design, they allow you to stalk through the bush while making minimal sound, and a medium cut that will provide you with excellent ankle support on those rough terrains. They also feature a Vibram sole which gives you good grip for all outdoor conditions.
- Hydrafuse™ waterproof lining
- Nubuck/suede leather
- Double stitched
- Rubber Toe
- Aggressive Vibram® sole
- US Sizes
Gear Aid - Freesole Shoe & Boot Repair
A good pair of boots has to withstand the rigorous wear and tear that you subject them to. That’s why you need a shoe repair adhesive that works just as hard as you do. Whether on the job or out for an adventure, Freesole™ by Gear Aid offers permanent repairs to boots and shoes.
Freesole™ not only repairs, but you can also use it to add abrasion resistance, create durable toe caps and re-build worn heels for added shock absorption. The patented urethane rubber formula provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance and is unaffected by heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F). With clear or black color options you'll always have a matching repair with the Color Sync™ colorant kit.
From rubber boots to steel toe boots and everything in between, repair and reinforce your footwear with Freesole.
Offers superior abrasion resistance, adhesion and flexibility.
Rebuild worn heels, reattach delaminating soles.
For all types of footwear including boots, athletic shoes and more.
- Patented urethane rubber shoe repair adhesive
- Provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance
- Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
- Heavy-duty formula is tough, flexible and permanent
- Thermoset rubber unaffected by solvents, heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F)
- High durometer rubber provides excellent shock absorption
- Dries clear
- Safe for use on all types of work boots including rubber boots, cowboy boots, steel toe boots, leather boots, snow boots and more
- Made in USA
Made from our toughest windproof fabric, the Big Dog boasts an extra protective 1000D Nylon cape that will shield your shoulders and back from those hardwearing and dirty carry outs. With big pockets, a chest mounted RT holder, and an insulating micro fleece lining, you’ll gain the edge during your hunt into that thick and unchartered new territory. Stoney Creek Layering System: Ideal as an insulating mid layer or as an outer layer when heavy rain isn’t an issue.
Features that will give you the edge:
- Durable lace up front so there is nothing to clog up or break
- Big hand pockets with top access zips
- Hood for added protection in thick bush conditions
- Chest mounted RT/GPS holder conveniently allows your vital electronics to be close to hand
- Core Series Extra Tough Windproof
- Shoulder Cape: 1000D Nylon layer, ultra-tough, PU coated, 100% waterproof
- Outerlayer: 100% Windproof, short face resists hook grass, DWR coated to repel water, blood and dirt
- Membrane: Highly breathable, trapping warm air in and blocking cold air and rain out
- Lining: Brushed fleece inner for maximum comfort and warmth
- Ultra Tough
- 100% Windproof
- Water repellent
The Hunters Element Zulu boot was designed for your big days out hunting as an all-purpose heavy duty boot. They are made from high-quality Nubuck leather with soft-flex suede reinforcements which provides you with durability and comfort, and they are guaranteed to last longer due to minimal exposed upper stitching. The Vibram TSAVO sole and full shank with a moulded EVA midsole will not fail you on rough terrains, and it means they are well suited for all outdoor conditions. This ensures you can safely walk downhill with improved grip and breaking, and sharper edges for more traction. The Heel Lok articulation helps prevent injury on uneven surfaces by keeping your feet fully supported, and therefore allowing for more controlled ankle articulation. A tapered nylon footbed also provides you with more support through stiffening the sole fo the boot.
- Hydrafuse™ waterproof & breathable lining
- Nubuck leather
- Heel Lok™ articulation
- Full rubber rand
- Vibram® TSAVO outsole
- US Sizing
Light, fast drying and packs down into pocket, weighing less than 500 grams.
- Long covered front-zip, easy to pull on and off
- Adjustable cuffs to seal in warmth
- Packs into front pocket for easy transport / packing
A 3-layer polyester, 100% waterproof, 100% windproof, 100% seam sealed and ultra lightweight fabric. Moderate breathability. The tight woven construction and DWR coating stops the fabric soaking up the water.
The ideal hunting lightweight Microtough trousers are comfortable and quick-drying. Our best seller.
Highly durable and lightweight. Micro touch is made from a polyester micro yarn. The highly resistant outer face has a Teflon™ Durable Water Repellency (DWR) that sheds water, repels dirt and stains and will not wash out. The inside of the fabric is woven flat using a special technique that enables the fabric to move with the skin. Micro touch strong woven face lasts a heap longer, and less chance or tearing when you’re hunting in the scrub. Resistant to hook grass and burrs.
To maintain top performance of your Stoney Creek garment we recommend a regular warm washing at 40 degrees (inside out) with a non-powdered laundry detergent (Sports Wash recommended)and occasional warm tumble dry, right side out.
Warm wash assists in killing bacteria and the warm drying for 20 minutes revives the fabric and rejuvenates the DWR and the Teflon coating ensuring going performance.
NB: Powdered detergents have UV brightness visible to animals. We recommend reapplying DWR every two years. It is not recommended to store your garment damp, wet and scrunched.
- Long leg-vents.
- Pull-forward adjustment for exact fit.
- Large secure hand pockets.
- In-seam gusset for unrestricted movement.
The emergency Overtrouser to keep you dry during those cold fronts.
- Elastic and drawcord waist for secure fit over multiple layers
- Inseam gusset for unrestricted movement when climbing hills
- Knee high zips makes them easy to get on and secure over your boots
- Packs tightly into pouch to store
Ultralite: A three layer polyester. 100% waterproof, 100% windproof, 100% Seam Sealed. Moderate breathability. The tight woven construction and DWR coating stops the fabric soaking up the water.
The Manitoba Rugged shorts are made from a tough knit backed fleece. The rugged shorts are dead silent, making them perfect for stalking animals. They are comfortable, breathable, water repellent, and will not restrict movement. Best of all, they are lightweight, at just over 220 grams.
• Micro-knit yarn with light fleece outer
• Breathable and silent
• Belt loops
• Deep front pockets
• Elastic waist
• Colour: Green
The Rugged Shorts are covered by Manitoba's 1-year warranty. If your Manitoba garment is found to be faulty in any way within 1 year of purchase, it will be repaired or replaced. Conditions apply. See www.manitoba.co.nz for full warranty information.
Perfect for everyday, the STC Heart Cap has an adjustable band at the back to fit any size, with the STC Heart on the front!
All camouflage is designed to make you hard to see. But that’s just the table stakes in the world of hunting. The elite hunter is searching for far more. More than just an edge, more than getting close. It’s the ability to have total control over a situation. So you can challenge every aspect of a hunt, take time, reflect, respect and choose. Tuatara® Camo puts you in a zone like no other and takes you closer to your prey than ever before. Closer than you ever dared. Become one with the land. Take your time and choose your next move. Raise the bar, challenge old traditions, embrace your primal instincts and rewrite every definition of the word ‘stealth’.
- Adjustable fit
- Low profile
- 100% Cotton
- Colour: Tuatara Alpine Camo
These fantastic quality Outdoor Outfitters Neoprene Fingerless Gloves are warm and super comfortable to wear! By having the tips of your fingers uncovered it allows the shooter sensitivity when squeezing the trigger, and makes reloading much easier!
- Velcro Wrist Straps
- Rubber Grips On Fingers And Palms
- Elastic Rib For Close Fitting
- Molesworth Camo.
The Manitoba Gaiters were developed specifically for Hunters. These gaiters are fully seam sealed and feature a tough wire stirrup. The full front zip allows for easy on and off. The lower panel is made from a strong abrasion resistant fabric to prolong the life of the gaiter.
- 140 g each
- Full-length Front Zip
- Strong wire stirrup
- Abrasion-resistant lower panel
- Storm sealed - superior seam sealing
- 100% polyester