Stoney Creek Frostline Jacket: Bayleaf/Black
The Frostline Jacket has been specifically designed for the active hunter whose playground is in mountainous alpine and bush terrains, where high physical activity and cooler weather collide. The feature-packed Frostline Jacket has a unique advantage thanks to its Air Permeable membrane inside its innovative 3-Layer Frostline Fabric. This highly breathable and stretchable membrane adapts and regulates your body temperature to the constant stopping and starting involved in the active hunt. A DWR coated outer layer repels water, blood, and dirt; and the internal grid fleece lining promotes efficient heat circulation. So whether you're pushing uphill or glassing for extended periods, the Frostline Jacket will keep you comfortable and performing at your peak.
• Twin adjustment hood with volume reducer for optimal fit, protection and won't restrict your vision
• Convenient silicone dotted shoulder grips to keep your pack or rifle secure
• Dual chest pockets with storm flap to keep essential optics and gear close to hand
• Large fleece lined hand warmer pockets
• Double storm flap to give extra weather protection to main zip
• Articulated elbows and a shoulder yoke provides enhanced comfort and unrestricted movement
• Internal drop pockets for even more gear storage options
• Low profile cuffs allow you to choose when to keep vital warmth inside or dump it out when on-the-go
• Available in sizes S - 2Xl.
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit