*Please note this has been wrongly advertised in the flyer as the camo pack. Prices are as per this listing.
Stoney Creek's Mohaka Pack is a large 40 L pack that has an additional 10 L capacity making it 50 L, and is perfect for those overnight/multi day hunts where you aren't taking the kitchen sink. With Twin Alloy frames, so the load is transferred to the hip belt, featuring a extra long back this is good for those that are a little taller. Even when full you can still access the front pocket. Added features such as a large front pocket that fits your day pack so that you can get to camp, unload and go.
• Nylon webbing
• Single ice axe holder & gun scabbard
• Fold out blaze safety flap
• Multi attachment points
• MOA attachment system
• Hydration bladder compatible
• Twin Alloy frame bars
• Dynamic Compression straps
• YKK zips
• Pre-formed back sheet moves load onto hip belt
• Oversized lid pocket
• Large front pocket designed to fit day pack
• Outer: Tricord: Silent, durable and waterproof. The tightly woven polyester face has a high quality DWR to shed water, blood and dirt. Permanently bonded to a puncture resistant 420D waterproof nylon.
• Inner: 420 Denier Nylon
• Base: 1000 Diner Nylon Oxford
• Storm throat: 420 Diner Nylon PU coated waterproof fabric
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit