Stoney Creek Women's Landsborough Trousers
Wearing a pair of Women’s Landsborough Trousers, you’ll gain a unique advantage thanks to their Air Permeable membrane inside the Frostline Fabric. This technical 3-layer fabric adapts and regulates your body temperature to the constant stopping and starting involved during the active hunt.
With a tightly woven 75D polyester outer and DWR coating, the Landsborough Trousers are built to actively repel water, snow, wind, dirt and blood. Worn primarily as an outerlayer when heavy rain isn’t an issue, or underneath a rainproof pair of overtrousers when really wet, the Landsborough Trousers will be your go to trousers when hunting in steep and cold conditions. And with abrasion resistant ankle scuff pads, reinforced seat and knees, the Landsborough Trousers have been built tough to withstand the rugged outdoor playground.
When used as part of your technical layering system, the Landsborough Trousers combine the ultimate balance between warmth and breathability. With their grid fleece inner lining to promote efficient internal heat distribution, the Landsborough Trousers will keep you warm and on-the-go.
Features and Benefits:
• Buckled webbing belt, 7 belt loops and 1/2 elasticated waistband at back for contoured fit
• Twin zipped hand pockets for convenient storage and quick access to essential gear
• In-seam gusset for enhanced movement in tough terrain
• Dual layer seat & knees for added durability
• Side venting zips to regulate heat during high activity
• Articulated knee shaping for unrestricted movement
• Ultra-tough 400D Nylon Oxford scuff pads on inner ankle area
• Zip fly front
• Colour: Bayleaf
• Sizes: 8 - 16
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit