Small and lightweight climbing backpack with 22 liter volume, a rope holder, a removable waistbelt and side pockets.
Tatonka climbing backpack Cima Di Basso 22
Small, light and reduced to the essentials: The alpine backpack Cima di Basso 22 is ideal for those who want to travel fast and don’t want to take much with them except rope, climbing harness and helmet.
Climbing backpack with essential features
The hip belt of the Cima di Basso 22 can be removed to put on a climbing harness. The lightweight Thermo Mold Carrying System can be adjusted with the hip strap and adjustable chest strap, the top compression keeps the contents of the backpack in position even during intensive movement.
The alpine backpack is equipped with a fixation for a climbing rope, ice axe and hiking stick holder. The lid offers material loops and a small lid compartment.
The bottom of the backpack is made of extremely robust Cordura®.
The functional climbing backpack is also available in a 35 liter version.
• Thermo Mold Carrying System
• Fixation for climbing rope
• Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
• Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
• Height adjustable chest belt
• Removable 38 mm webbing hip belt
• Side compression straps
• Lid compartment with key holder
• Hydration system compatible
• Gear loops on the front
• Insert pockets on both sides
• Gear loops on the lid
• Large equipment loop on the side
• Measurements: 51 x 27 x 13 cm
• Volume: 22 l
• Weight: 680 g
• Carrying system 1: Thermo Mold-System
• Fabric 1: 420 HD Nylon
• Fabric 2: T-Snow Crust
• Fabric bottom: CORDURA® 500 den
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit