Lightweight climbing backpack with 35 liter volume, a fixation for a rope, a removable waistbelt and side pockets.
Tatonka climbing backpack Cima Di Basso 35 for mountaineers and climbers
The mountain backpack Cima Di Basso 35 from Tatonka offers ambitious mountaineers with a generous 35 liter volume reduced features to the essentials and thus a weight of only 890 grams.
Climbing backpack with essential features
The alpine backpack is equipped with a fixation for a climbing rope, ice axe and hiking stick holder. The lid has material loops and a lid compartment in which mobile phone, wallet and key can be stored.
The Thermo Mold Carrying System can be adjusted with a lightweight hip strap and adjustable chest strap, the top compression keeps the backpack contents in position even during intensive movement. The hip belt of the Cima Di Basso can be removed so that the climbing harness can be put on.
The bottom of the backpack is made of extremely robust Cordura®.
• Thermo Mold Carrying System
• Fixation for climbing rope
• Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
• Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
• Load control straps
• Height adjustable chest belt
• Removable 38 mm webbing hip belt
• Side compression straps
• Lid compartment with key holder
• Hydration system compatible
• Gear loops on the front
• Insert pockets on both sides
• Gear loops on the lid
• Large equipment loop on the side
• Measurements: 58 x 28 x 16 cm
• Volume: 35 l
• Weight: 890 g
• Carrying system 1: Thermo Mold-System
• Fabric 1: 420 HD Nylon
• Fabric 2: T-Snow Crust
• Fabric bottom: CORDURA® 500 den
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit