An all-metal one-hand knife that shines in many ways: The short 56-mm blade, made of type 440 steel, has a comfortably large thumb hole for opening. The knife has all-metal handle scales and a screw-on clip. In place of a clip, a lanyard can be strung through a hole in the handle. Weighs only 68 grams and is only 90 mm long when folded.
• Blade material: 440 steel
• Grip material: Metal
• Blade length: 56 mm
• Locking: Liner-Lock
• Blade: Spear-Point
• Overall Length: 150 mm
• Weight: 68 g
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
Tenacious Tape by Gear Aid is an all-purpose, weatherproof repair tape that fixes rips, holes and gashes in almost all of your outdoor gear. It stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out and leaves no sticky mess. Tenacious Tape comes in black, clear and popular colors, so you can match your fabric for nearly-invisible repairs. Wait 24 hours after application and you can machine wash or put it in the dryer without worrying that the repair tape will peel off.
Toss Tenacious Tape in your outdoor gear kit for a little extra peace of mind. Repairs camping gear, sleeping bags and pads, tents, clothing, vinyl rafts, down jackets—whatever needs a quick patch, so you can stay outside.
If you’re serious about your gear, step up to Tenacious Tape—and you’ll never go back to that gooey, sticky, silver stuff.
- Clear tape utilizes PVC
- Ultra-strong repair tape with aggressive adhesive
- Tape can be moved or repositioned within 24 hours without leaving behind a sticky residue
- Makes quick, in-field repairs to rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Sticks to almost any surface without leaving a sticky residue
- Provides nearly invisible repairs
- Instantly seals leaking seams and stops rips from spreading
- Acts as an abrasion-resistant shield on high-wear areas
- Long lasting
- Lightweight and compact
- Can be used on silnylon for a temporary emergency field repair
Gear Aid - Freesole Shoe & Boot Repair
A good pair of boots has to withstand the rigorous wear and tear that you subject them to. That’s why you need a shoe repair adhesive that works just as hard as you do. Whether on the job or out for an adventure, Freesole™ by Gear Aid offers permanent repairs to boots and shoes.
Freesole™ not only repairs, but you can also use it to add abrasion resistance, create durable toe caps and re-build worn heels for added shock absorption. The patented urethane rubber formula provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance and is unaffected by heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F). With clear or black color options you'll always have a matching repair with the Color Sync™ colorant kit.
From rubber boots to steel toe boots and everything in between, repair and reinforce your footwear with Freesole.
Offers superior abrasion resistance, adhesion and flexibility.
Rebuild worn heels, reattach delaminating soles.
For all types of footwear including boots, athletic shoes and more.
- Patented urethane rubber shoe repair adhesive
- Provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance
- Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
- Heavy-duty formula is tough, flexible and permanent
- Thermoset rubber unaffected by solvents, heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F)
- High durometer rubber provides excellent shock absorption
- Dries clear
- Safe for use on all types of work boots including rubber boots, cowboy boots, steel toe boots, leather boots, snow boots and more
- Made in USA
Brand new to the market, rescueME have hit it out of the park with their PLB 1 unit.
The PLB 1 is jam packed full of features that are designed to make sure that you can be located in the case of an unfortunate event. The PLB 1 is small and easy to operate with just one hand, making it perfect to clip on the belt, chuck on the side of your pack, on the mast of your ship, or the bars of your bike.
The PLB is a fantastic unit that could save your life and no hunter should be without one. It could mean the difference between leaving the bush again, or not - don't take the chance.
Wherever you are, at sea, on land, the rescueME PLB1 provides the reassurance that global emergency services can be alerted by the press of a button.
The rescueMe PLB1 can be operated with a single hand in even the most challenging situations. A simple spring loaded flap covers the activation button preventing inadvertent use.
PLB1 works with the only officially recognised worldwide dedicated search and rescue satellite network (operated by Cospas Sarsat). As this is funded by governments there are NO CHARGES to use this service.
When activated the rescueME PLB1 transmits your position and your ID to a Rescue Coordination Center via satellite link. Rescue services nearest to your are promptly notified of your emergency and regularly advised of your current location to assist prompt rescue.
- 30% smaller (typ) by volume
- Easily fits in lifejacket
- Retractable Antenna
- 7 Year Battery Life
- 7 year warranty
- 24+ hour operational life
- High brightness strobe light >1candela
- 66 channel GPS receiver
- Unique mounting clip
- Operates on the global Cospas Sarsat rescue system
- Free to use, no subscription charges
- Supplied with free flotation pouch
Comes with belt band, float bag, and belt clip
- Satellite Tx - 406.040MHz, 5W
- Homing Tx - 121.5MHz, 50W
- Operation Life - >24 hours @ -20C
- Weight: 116g
- Dimensions: 75mm x 51mm x 32mm
The new Lowa Water Stop Pro is a high-performance impregnation spray for all leisure shoes and climbing and hiking boots. It impregnates and thus protects all materials effectively against water and soiling without restricting their breathability. It is suitable for GORE-TEX® and other climate membranes. In combination with Lowa Active Creme or Lowa Active Creme Black, it offers perfect protection for your Lowa (leather) shoes. Best of all, Lowa Water Stop Pro contains no PFC.
Suitable for all leathers, all shoe textiles and all tex membranes.
LOWA Active Cream is the ideal colourless intensive wax care for all leisure shoes as well as climbing and hiking boots. It keeps the leather supple over the long term and prevents drying out and brittleness when used regularly. In combination with LOWA Water Stop Pro, this is the perfect protection for your LOWA boots. Best of all, LOWA Active Cream contains no PFC.
For more information on caring for LOWA boots, visit: https://lowa.co.nz/pages/boot-care
Tatonka waterproof dry bag
Made from very light, waterproof material polyester that is pleasantly soft to the touch, and is used mainly for capes, rain covers and stuff bags.
• Roll down closure provides optimum volume
• Waterproof taped seams
• Volume adjustment
• Dimensions: 30 x 40 cm
• Volume: 30 L
• Weight: 80g
• Fabric: T-Cover Tex
• Seam type: Taped
• Colour: Blue
New to Outdoor Shop is some of Jetboil's fantastic outdoor cooking range - their stoves and systems are super-dependable which pack light, set up quick and boil rapidly in just minutes! Plus some essential cooking accessories that will make your backcountry cooking experience that much better.
Use this Pot Support to attach to your Jetboil burner when using the Skillet, FluxRing Cooking pot, or a variety of traditional pots and pans. The support flanges lock securely to the burner base and they also fold so the Pot Support can be stowed inside Jetboil system cups. Compatible with all systems except Genesis, HalfGen, Joule and MightyMo.
• Material: Stainless steel
• Weight: 1.2 oz / 35 g
• Colour: Silver
• Compatible with: Flash, MicroMo, MiniMo, Sumo, Zip, Luna
The powerful MH11, the rechargeable flagship of Ledlenser outdoor headlamps, helps you on your adventures with sensational technologies. With the "Ledlenser Connect" app you can connect the lamp to your smartphone via Bluetooth so you can customize your settings at any time. Plus the MH11 features a Boost mode with up to 1000 lumen, .
Rechargeable, Advanced Focus System, magnetic charging cable, aluminum heat sink, RGB front light plus battery indicator, 7 year extended warranty plus 1000 lumens of light over 320 metres and much more
Comes with: 1 x battery pack, magnetic charge system and transport pouch.
• Smart Light Technology (SLT): Offers 7 light functions (boost, high, med, low, blink, S.O.S, strobe), 2 energy modes (constant light & energy saving)
• Advanced Focus System: Allows easy changing between broad floodlight and focused long distance beam
• Rechargeable: Better for the environment
• Tiltable headlamp: Stepless pivoting mechanism for aligning the light beam down and up
• Optisense technology: Automatic adjustment to lighting conditions
• Bluetooth smartphone connection: To personalize settings, timer, etc.
• Multi-colour LED: Offers the option of red, green or blue light for use when fishing or hunting
• Energy status indicator: Low battery warning + charge indicator
• Temperature control system: Cools the light down so it never overheats
• Detachable, washable headband: Made from high quality material that absorbs sweat, is comfortable to wear and soft against your skin
• Transport lock: Prevents the light from being switched on by accident
• Brightness: Boost - 1000 lumens, High - 750 lumens, Mid - 300 lumens, Low - 10 lumens
• Beam range: Boost - 320m, High - 300m, Mid - 200m, Low - 30m
• Burn time: High - 4 hours, Mid - 8 hours, Low - 100 hours
• IP-class: IPX4 water protection from any direction, IP5X dust protection
• Weight: 179g
• Battery: Li-ion 3.7V rechargeable (included)
Jetboil's fantastic outdoor cooking range - their stoves and systems are super-dependable which pack light, set up quick and boil rapidly in just minutes! Plus some essential cooking accessories that will make your backcountry cooking experience that much better.
Formulated for maximum efficiency and minimum consumption, our high-performance propane/isobutane four-season fuel delivers higher vapor pressure for improved performance in cold weather.
• Fuel capacity: 100 g (approx. 12 liters of boiled water)
• Weight: 7 oz / 199 g
• Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.8" / 9 x 7 cm
• Compatible with: Flash, Joule, MicroMo, MightyMo, MiniMo, Sumo, Zip