The Fibrox collection by Victorinox is a series that has been designed by professionals, for professionals. This knife combines a comfortable, non-slip, ergonomic handle with an easy-to-sharpen blade and a long service life. The thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) handle is extremely flexible over a wide range of temperatures, very strong and benefit from good impact and notch impact strength, even at low temperatures. TPE materials can be used at temperatures of up to 80-110 °C.
- 6" Blade
- Black Fibrox Pro Handle
- Thermoplastic Elastomers handle material
- Compact and sturdy
- The world's most known brand for multi-tools and pocket knives
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
The 3 Man Haybale blind in camo pattern from Game On.
This Haybale Blind is made of either polyester or nylon.
With its effortless transport, ultra-fast setup and full, incredibly realistic concealment, the Haybale Blind is ideally suited for waterfowlers who spend the majority of their hunting season moving from field to field.
At a full 1500mm long x 1450mm Wide x 1495mm high, it easily accommodates three sitting hunters + dog and all of their gear. And with just a pull of a single rip cord, the top third of the blind pops open for immediate shooting action. Adjustable camo mesh side windows offer a completely unobstructed view of incoming birds. Tough weatherproof nylon shell material guarantees season after season of lasting performance and integral brush pockets let you quickly customize the blind with natural foliage and vegetation so it effectively blends with the surrounding terrain. It packs into the matching camo backpack for easy carrying. Blind also includes stakes and high-wind tie-downs.
- Extra thick base which is durable and water resistant
- The blind has mesh sections which allows air to flow through the blind which will keep it fresh and give it less wind resistance
- Constructed of spring steel
Choose your own custom size! When ordering simply adjust the quantity to whatever length you require and we will cut it off the roll for you.
$19.99per metre. This price is for a 2.4m x 1m size of camo netting
Size: This is how it measures in these three positions.
2.2m x 1m - Off Roll
2.4m x 1m - Hanging
2.6m x 1m - Stretched
The Outdoor Outfitters camo net is ideal for a variety activities ranging from make shift hunting blinds, camouflaging bunkers, hiding ugly stand outs around the house, or creating simple party decorations.
100% waterproof and mold resistant; Outdoor Outfitters Camo net is perfect for any outdoor and indoor situation.
Colour: Woodland Green/Brown.
- Does not absorb water
- UV treated to endure harsh elements
- Double sided brown/green
- Matte finish
- Treated to prevent mould & rot
- Quiet and rustle free
- Realistic texture to blend in with surroundings
Genuine Mallard body shape with natural looking neck and head. This Ultimate Mallard Pack includes:
4x 16" Drakes
4x 16" Hens
1x 16" Sleeper Hen
1x 16" Sleeper Drake
1x Feeder Hen
1x Feeder Drake
- Brand New
- Realistic paintjobs
- Hand painted for realism
- Matte finish
Check out our other listings for an awesome range of Duck Shooting Gear including, 16” and 20" Mallard Decoys, Paradise Decoys, Duck Callers, Hunting Blinds, Camo nets, Neoprene Waders, Muck Boots, Laydown Blind, motorised decoys, motion decoys, decoy bags and more!
This is a single person shooting blind with a fold up chair and a camouflage outer covering. The blind is very well made, side and rear mesh windows, there are 2 internal pockets to store bits and pieces, a collapsible outer frame which keeps the camouflage covering in the right position and all packs away into a convenient carry bag which is also camouflaged.
These hides are easy to carry, light weight and very quick to but up. They would ideally suit someone who likes to do a bit of traveling around shooting pigeons, ducks etc. Pigeon shooters particularly may well like these. These are very fast and simple to set up and can be done within a matter of minutes.
Comes with ground pegs.
- Height 1630mm
- Length 1400mm
- Width 850mm
Light, fast drying and packs down into pocket, weighing less than 500 grams.
- Long covered front-zip, easy to pull on and off
- Adjustable cuffs to seal in warmth
- Packs into front pocket for easy transport / packing
A 3-layer polyester, 100% waterproof, 100% windproof, 100% seam sealed and ultra lightweight fabric. Moderate breathability. The tight woven construction and DWR coating stops the fabric soaking up the water.
At the range or on the hunt, the Howard Leight by Honeywell Impact Sport Sound Amplification Electronic Earmuff keeps you protected from hazardous noise and connected to your environment. It carries a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 22 in both on and off mode. When the electronic ear protection is switched on, it employs built-in directional microphones that amplify ambient sounds to a safe 82 dB. This allows you to hear important commands on the range and crucial environment sounds when hunting. As an added safety feature, it also actively listens and automatically shuts off amplification when loud impulsive sounds reach 82 dB. Patented Air Flow Control technology allows for a slim earcup design that ensures your stock has clearance while shooting. The padded headband features telescopic height adjustment for a comfortable, customized fit. An external audio jack lets you connect the earmuff to an MP3 player, scanner or other audio source. Automatic shut-off after 4 hours helps save battery life.
- Built-in directional microphones amplify range commands and other ambient sounds to a safe 82dB, providing more natural listening and enhanced communication
- Actively listens and automatically shuts off amplification when ambient sound reaches 82 dB; Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 22
- Features low profile earcups for stock clearance; adjustable headband for secure fit; compact folding design for convenient storage; Matte black color
- Includes AUX input and 3.5mm connection cord for MP3 players and scanners
- Includes 2 AAA batteries; automatic shut-off feature after 4 hours increases battery life
The Mainlander Explorer Chest Waders are manufactured to the highest standards and designed to excel in the harshest conditions that nature can throw at you.
The 3.5mm Neoprene shell and Thinsulate insulated boots keep you warm and dry while the adjustable suspenders and waist belt ensure a comfortable fit. Cleated soles provide plenty of grip while wading.
• Adjustable web suspenders with front D-ring
• High back design
• Large handwarmer and storage pocket
• 1½" web waist belt
• 3.5mm Neoprene construction
• Reinforced knee pads
• 200g Thinsulate insulated boot
• Cleated soles
• Sizes (shoe): 7 - 13
We are very excited to introduce the brand new design 'Game On Wobblehead Mallard Duck decoys' that are absolutely perfect for duck shooting season!
Package of x6 20" duck mallards with 4 hens and 2 drakes. Non-flocked.
Add a new level of realism to your duck decoy collection! The head fixtures of these decoys are joined to a steel weight which adds a water-like bouyancy to the head, ultimately giving nearby ducks the impression of feeding/realistic head movement during even slight wind. Super simple to set up and no batteries required! Each full decoy consists of the main body, the head and a ground stake. Included is x6 40cm long ground stakes that can be pegged deep in the earth for strength during all weather scenarios.
These life-like 20" sized duck decoys are made from virgin polyethylene for durability. The lifelike carving and paint finish details on the hen and drake will add a life like detail and variety to any spread. Whether you are starting your first decoy set-up or looking to add to your spread of decoys.
Entice more ducks to your pond this duck shooting season with new decoys from Gun City. You have your shotgun; ammo and field clothing now make your campaign against the ducks complete with this 2 pack of decoys!
- Custom Made for New Zealand
- Add Confidence to your spread
- Hand Painted
- Weighted Keel
- 1 Drake and 1 Hen
Magpie Decoy Black and White sitting on a stake x1.
Length of Magpie from top of head to tip of tail: 43cm
Length of Stake: 15cm
You are bidding on x1 magpie.
Made of plastic
Perfect for hunters of all sizes looking for a little more room in the blind. Built for serious waterfowler’s, Packed full of features every waterfowler’s will appreciate. Its low-profile design only 500mm high casts less of a shadow, and the padded backrest and extra-large footprint make it comfortable to sit in, the adjustable seat features a movable, ergonomic back-support cushion and improved headrest especially for taller and bigger hunters. The 600-denier polyester Max5 camo shell has a weather-resistant PVC backing. It offers camo mesh view screen, Mesh face screen has an adjustable wire edge, and the mesh viewing screens are supported so they stay off your face when the blind is closed. A 1,200-denier ballistic-weave, PVC-coated floor with reinforced corners; and a no glare, black-finished powered coated frame. Weighing in at only 8.9kg, this blind is easy to carry with a corrosion-resistant powder coated frame and drag handle. This light frame has button pins, which make for a quick and easy setup. There are zippers on the extended flagging ports, and a full, zipped foot pouch for convenience, there are large-sized mesh shell pouches.
• Perfect for the hunter looking for more room in the blind
• Low-profile design – built strong
• Durable, Powder coated frame
• Vegetation loops for camouflaging into your hunting background
• Zippered foot pouch
• 2 Side zippered flagging slots
• Reinforced fabric hinge
• Padded back support
• Adjustable hammock seat
• Gun rest
• Mesh shell pockets
• Pinless frame design
• Flag sheath located indoor for storing your flags
• Stay dry Floor
• Adjustable back support
• Fully zippered foot pouch
• Weight 8.9kg.
Size Setup ready to hunt:
• 2200mm long
• 750mm wide
• 500mm high.
Size folded up ready to carry to your hunting ground:
• 1150mm long
• 450mm wide
• 180mm high
The Large Floating Blind Bag, is built to haul everything into the blind but the kitchen sink. If you like to cook, this bag is big enough to carry in all your goodies. With pockets in all the right places, you can be sure to keep all of your gear organized. It also has an extra foam padded shoulder strap for comfort and aluminum clip to support the strap, ensuring durability. Also, if you tote coffee into the blind, this bag has a built in coffee pouch in the top lid. Made from super durable 900D polyester. Features a double zipper entry to large main compartment. If you love being organised and want the ultimate storage bag, then this one is for you!
• 2 zippered mesh pockets under the lid
• Durable camo outer material
• Adjustable shoulder strap with padding
• 2 large outer side pockets suitablle for holding items like flasks or drink bottles
• Inner clear lid for holiding those important items you want to be easily accesible
• Super large space inside big enough to hold days worth of all your shooting essentials
• Six clips on the inside for hanging anything
• Large outer pocket with velcro closure and seven shell holder loops inside
• One small clear pocket to the side for holiding small items
• Handy, small pockets situated all around the inside walls for more storage, perfect for things like knives
• 6 choke holder loops on the inside walls
Approximately 210mm x 340mm x 240mm (W x L x D).
Accessories not included.