Let there be light: This handy, compact flashlight with its special XHP50 chip from Cree generates an amazing 1350 lumens as measured according to the ANSI FL1 standard. The battery compartment can hold three ICR 18650 rechargeable batteries or, thanks to the multi-battery system, six CR123A batteries (which produce 1850 lumens). As with all flashlights in the Pro series, the beam can be dimmed from 100 to 40 percent or as little as 10 percent output. The Tactical Defense Strobe (TDS) keeps attackers at a distance and can be activated from any switching position. The GL1500r is useful in other ways too – when the USB cable, also supplied, is attached it can serve as a power bank for mobile phones. It has a rating of IPX4 for water tightness.
• Brightness settings: 1350 lumens / 540 lumens / 130 lumens (100% / 40% / 10%) + Strobe
• Beam distance: 300m / 190m / 100m (100% / 40% / 10%)
• Run time: 6h 15m / 18h / 58h (100% / 40% / 10%)
• Battery types: 3 x ICR18650 lithium-ion, 6 x CR123
• Length: 200mm
• Weight: 484g
• Body material: Anti-reflex aircraft aluminium
• LED type: Cree 4 Core XHP LED
• Light output settings: 100%, 40%, 10%
• 3 x ICR18650 lithium-ion batteries, charger, USB charging cable, belt ring, hard polymer case, and replacement seals.
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit