HIGH-QUALITY FOR THE HARSHEST HUNTING CONDITIONS.
Shock tested 800 times at 1,500 times G-force - 1,500 G-force is the same as the recoil of a 460 Weatherby. So Zeiss test to the equivalent of 800 rounds of 460!
Uncompromising quality and ruggedness – the Conquest V4 line of high-performance riflescopes combines the tried-and-true ZEISS optics concept with a rugged and functional design. Equipped with 4x zoom and functional and fully reliable mechanics, these scopes set a new standard in their class.
Thanks to its well-balanced zoom range, this compact riflescope is the perfect all-rounder for medium-range and long-distance shots.
• Extreme temperature tested - -40C for 16 hours, heated from -25C to+50C in 5 minutes. No problem – no fogging
• Fogproof, and waterproof to 4m
• 90% to-the-eye light transmission for low light brilliance, unrivalled in its class
• Functional mechanical parts for unparalleled reliability: The scope's mechanical parts prove their worth in every situation that demands a quick reaction from the hunter.
• Ballistic turret: With its wide reticle adjustment range, the hunter has the flexibility needed for a variety of different hunting methods.
• Ballistic reticle: The reticle can be individually adjusted to target distances and the hunter's needs.
• 20 year warranty for all NZ purchases
• Magnification: 4 x - 16 x
• Effective lens diameter: 33.2 mm - 44 mm
• Exit pupil diameter: 8.5 mm - 2.8 mm
• Twilight factor: 11.5 - 26.5
• Field of view at 100m: 9.5 m - 2.4 m
• Ojective viewing angle: 5.4° - 1.4°
• Diopter adjustment range: -3/+2
• Eye relief: 90 mm
• Parallax-free: 45,7 - ∞ m
• Adjustment range at 100m: 230 x 175 cm
• Adjustment per click at 100m: 0,7 cm
• Centre tube diameter: 30 mm
• Eyepiece tube diameter: 44 mm
• Objective tube diameter: 50 mm
• Water resistance: 400 mbar
• Operating temperature: -20/+55
• Length: 356 mm
• Weight without inner rail: 640 g
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit