Easy to carry. Built for hard use. The experienced eye can take one look at a knife and instantly recognize the work of a master. The dead giveaway: simplicity. With its clean lines, subtle bronze details, and highly-ergonomic build, the Avant™ everyday carry folding knife asserts its position at the top of the pack.
When he’s not creating, Designer Eric Ochs likes to take in the views of his Oregon backyard from over 8,000’. He’s climbed a handful of PNW volcanic peaks and channeled the power of perseverance from these missions into his hardworking designs. The proof is in the flipper opening and the fast, smooth IKBS™ that uses lubed ball bearings in the pivot to deploy the blade at lightning speed. It’s also built with a thumb disk for a more deliberate, manual open. Once it’s deployed, the locking liner adds a solid layer of safety without compromising on ease of one-handed closing capability. The woven carbon fiber handles are compact and solid in the hand and the practical satin-finished spear point blade thrives from the front country to the back. To polish the look, Ochs gave it a bronze pocket clip and pivot detail, earning it serious style points.
Backcountry utility and front-country style converge to create the Avant™.
• Flipper or thumb disk opening combined with IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade smooth and fast
• Satin finish blade and brass titanium-nitride accents create an appealing visual
• Carbon Fiber handles in a black woven texture are stylish and lightweight
• Designed by Eric Ochs in Sherwood, OR.
• Blade Length: 3.175"/80.65 mm
• Blade Edge: Plain
• Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV
• Blade Finish: Satin
• Blade Thickness: 0.143"/3.63 mm
• Overall Length: 7.5"/190.52 mm
• Closed Length: 4.312"/109.52mm
• Weight: 4.4 oz./124.74g
• Handle: Black Weaved Carbon Fiber - 1 Layer & Black G10
• Style: Folding Knife w/Liner Lock.
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit