With the new generation of Geovid R rangefinder binoculars, Leica once again sets new standards. Completely redesigned and technically updated, the new Geovid R models are impressive in every detail.
Best-in-class optical performance.
You don’t want to choose between powerful binocular optics and a precise rangefinder? You don’t have to: Geovid R offers the best possible combination in one product, at an attractive price. The extremely compact, lightweight premium binoculars deliver a field of view that is outstanding in their class, as well as great image detail and fascinating color fidelity.
Absolutely precise, fast, and reliable rangefinding.
With an improved measurement range of up to 2,000 yds (1,800 meters), you are perfectly equipped for almost any hunt. The ballistics function EHR, which outputs the equivalent horizontal distance for angle shots at up to 1,200 yds (1,100 meters), additionally facilitates an ethical shot.
Focused on the essentials.
The newly developed Geovid R models focus fully on Leica’s core values: powerful premium optics, precise rangefinding, maximum optomechanical reliability, and easy, intuitive operation. Thanks to highly efficient manufacturing and a focus on the essentials, you no longer have to choose between conventional binoculars and a rangefinder.
- Best-in-class optical performance
- Absolutely precise laser rangefinding
- Improved measurement range: up to 2,000 yds (1,800 m)
- New, up-to-date, ergonomic design
- Particularly light, compact construction
- Magnification: 10x
- Front lens diameter: 42 mm
- Exit pupil: 4.2 mm
- Twilight factor: 20.5
- Field of view at 1,000 yds/1,000 m: 330 ft / 110 m
- Field of view for spectacle wearers: 315 ft / 105 m
- Eye relief: 14.5 mm
- Objective angle of view: 6.3°
- Close distance: approx. 18.4 ft / 5.6 m
- Diopter compensation: ±4 dpt.
- Distance measurement::
- Range: 10 up to approx. 1,800 m
- Equivalent horizontal range (EHR): 10 up to approx. 1,100 m
- Measuring accuracy: ±1 yd to 400 yds / ±1 m to 366 m
- ±2 yds to 800 yds / ±2 m to 732 m
- ±0.5 % above 800 yds / ±0,5 % above 736 m
- Measuring time: 0.3 s
- Measuring modes: Scanning mode, single measurement
- Switchover meter/yards: yes
- Ballistic function: no
- Display: LED display with 4 digits, easily legible in any light
- Eyepiece for eyeglass wearers: yes
- Eyecups: yes, rotary sliding sleeve, detachable, with 4 click-stops
- Prism system: Modified Uppendahl system
- Lens coating: HDC® multilayer coating
- Focussing: Internal focusing via central drive
- Laser: Eye-safe invisible laser according to EN and FDA class 1
- Battery: 1x3 V / Lithium-type CR2
- Battery lifetime: approx. 2,000 measurements at 68°F / 20°C
- Watertightness: waterproof to 16.5 ft / 5 m
- Housing: Aluminum, nitrogen-filled
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.9x6.6x2.8 in / 125x168x70 mm
- Weight: approx. 33.7 oz / 955 g (without battery)
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit