For more than 100 years the Mercator knife has been produced in Solingen almost unchanged. This Solingen original was first produced in the knife and blade forge "Mercator" Indiawerk Heinrich Kaufmann & Söhne. Even though it was not designed as an army knife, the army of Kaiser Wilhelm quickly learned to appreciate the qualities of the Mercator. The name "Kaiser Wilhelm Messer" originates from this time. As it is almost indestructible, the Mercator knife was passed on from generation to generation in the past. This is also how it made the leap into the present day.
Since 1995 this robust pocket knife has been produced by OTTER-Messer in Solingen. Its shape has remained the same until today, as well as its qualities with which it distinguishes itself in everyday life: reliability, robustness and handiness. In addition to the traditional shapes of the Mercator knife, you will also find some new models which stand out in colour but still retain their classic silhouette.
Simple, functional and robust — the Mercator knife has offered these benefits for over 100 years. Even though it wasn't designed to be an army knife, it quickly gained acceptance in Emperor William's army. This was also the time that created the name "Emperor William Knife". Today, it is used worldwide and distinguishes itself with its narrow, rugged design in everyday life. It is lockable, which facilitates safety in working with it.
Blade steel: Carbon steel C75
Handle: steel powder-coated black
Total length: 200 mm
Blade length: 90 mm
Handle length: 110 mm
Blade shape: medium pointed
Blade thickness: 3,0 mm
Locking type: Backlock
Locking mechanism: lockable
Spring material: Carbon steel C45
Weight: 75 g
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
Comfortable, robust and enormously versatile – an absolute trekking classic. The Alaska GTX copes with everything from day trips to demanding hikes and week-long outdoor trekking adventures. Thanks to its GORE-TEX lining, it keeps your feet dry even in mud and rain. This significantly reduces the risk of blisters. The high upper has a one-piece construction that stabilises and protects the ankle area. Built to last: Even after many years of service the Alaska can easily be resoled ready for further use. The comfortable fit makes it the right choice for longer treks.
- One-piece construction with reduced seams
- Protective, higher upper
- Comfortable trekking last
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Vibram® sole
- Membrane: GORE-TEX
- Upper material: Nubuck leather
- Outer sole: Vibram® Fuora
- Lining: GORE-TEX
- Weight: 1640 g
- Weight reference: one pair size 8
- Lace length: UK 6 - 8 = 190cm | UK 8,5 - 11 = 200cm | UK 11,5 - 14 = 210cm
- Field of Application: Trekking
- Cut: High
- ABCD Category: BC
- Made in Europe
The ThermTec Ares 335 thermal imaging scope offers solid performance and extensive features. The 2-way WiFi enables streaming to the Internet, the sensor has a resolution of 384 x 288 pixels, a person can be detected at a distance of 1.8 km, the display is one of the latest technology with AMOLED HD LEDs, it also offers 7 crosshairs, Backlight, 6 colour modes, Audio Recording and Picture in picture function.
The ThermTec Ares 335 has a stunning vanadium oxide thermal imaging chip that is based on 12 microns at a resolution of 384 x 288 pixels.
The Display can display images and videos in high definition. The panel is modern AMOLED Equipped with LEDs, these are self-illuminating, which means that they have no post-fogging effect in non-exposed areas. They work extremely efficiently and contribute to a longer battery life. It can also be one Reticle backlight switched on in the colours black, white, red or blue.
The picture-in-picture offers a wide field of view in the main screen while allowing the PIP to zoom in independently.
Zeroing in is comfortable, as the connected hunting app helps with this. It can be up to 5 different zeroing profiles
The Crosshair can be selected in 7 different variations depending on preference and with 6 different colour palettes and independent brightness, contrast, denoise and sharpness adjustments, the ThermTec Ares 335 can be fine-tuned for any environment.
The objective lens is 35 millimetres in diameter, resulting in a field of view width of over 13 meters over a 100-meter distance. A person can be detected at a distance of 1.8 kilometres. These are ideal properties for close-range and medium-range night hunting.
The classic design of the housing allows the Ares thermal imaging device to be mounted on a wide variety of platforms using 30mm rings which are included.
With the protection of IP67 Rain and dust cannot damage anything.
The ThermTec Smart Thermal app enables connection to a smartphone to share observations with up to 4 colleagues at the same time. What is new is that the WLAN module can send and receive in order to use the mobile Internet connection of the smartphone to be able to stream live on the net.
With an internal storage of 16 gigabytes, you can capture countless photos or hours of video.
Power is supplied by a Li-Io battery with a length of about 6h.
Add in one-shot and auto-shot zeroing systems, video AND audio recording, a standard 30mm mounting system, the use of either 18500 or 18650 batteries, reliable WiFi that allows you to control the device, and you have the most well-rounded scopes on the market.
Perfect Detail Recognition
The ThermTec Ares335 features a thermal imaging sensor with NETD <35mK and a 12µm detector to ensure perfect detail recognition.
Non-Uniformity Correction Technology
Designed with shutterless and silent NUC technology, the ThemTec Ares335 supports uninterrupted shooting, making it more reliable as the shutter is locked during shooting with minimized noise.
1024 AMOLED Display
AMOLED display ensures sharp, richly contrasted thermal imaging.
F/1.0 Germanium Optics
Fast-aperture germanium optics ensure optimal heat energy transmissivity.
Two-Way Wi-Fi Connection
Support both Wi-Fi and hotspot connections
High Degree of Protection
IP67 water-proof, dust-proof and fog-proof
- Type Uncooled
- Resolution, pixel 384x288/12µm
- Spectral 8-14µm
- NETD ≤35mk
- Frame rate 50HZ
- Objective lens 35mm, F/1.0
- Field of view 7.5°x5.6°
- Magnification 3.2X
- Digital zoom 1 - 5X continuous zoom
- Eye relief 50mm
- Exit pupil 6mm
- Diopter -5 ~ +5
- Click range, mm @100 m (H/V) 3,600mm/3,600mm
- Reticle 7
- Reticle colour Black and white
- Display type AMOLED
- Resolution, pixel 1024x768
- Display size 0.39 inch
- Colour palette 6
- Max. recoil power on rifle 850 Gs
- Mounting brackets Standard 30mm rings
- Shooting record Support
- Auto zeroing Support
- Manual zeroing Support
- Zeroing profiles 5
- Picture-in-picture Support
- Wi-Fi Support
- AI ranging Support
- Image calibration By lens cover
- USB interface Type-C
- Photo/video playback Support
- Memory card: 16G
- Replaceable battery 18650 battery or 18500 battery
- Battery reverse connection Support
- Battery life 6H
- Operating temperature -20- +50℃
- IP grade IP67
- IP grade IP67
- Range Detection ObjectDistance0.2m Tall (Bird)200 m0.3m Tall (Rabbit)300 m0.5m Tall (Wolf/Dog)500 m0.7m Tall (Boar)700 m1.8m Tall (Human)1800 m4.0m Tall (Car)3889 m
The Klarus A2 Pro USB-C Rechargeable Focus Adjustable LED Flashlight is the perfect Flashlight for those wanting ultimate control over their light source. The A2 uses a sliding adjustment zoom function, allowing you to either create a focused beam for spotlighting by zooming in or illuminate a wide area with flood lighting by zooming out. It also allows you to set your flashlight at points in between spotlighting and flood lighting, giving you the perfect amount of light under any circumstances.
All 4 lighting modes are easily accessible, allowing you to have the desired amount of visibility in any situation, whether its hiking, a walk through the city, or doing general home maintenance. For even greater convenience, this product uses Mode Memory. The One-Touch feature will memorize the last mode which you used the flashlight in so that when you turn it back on, it will automatically enter the mode it was in before shutting off.
The A2 uses a 4000mAh 21700 lithium-ion battery with PCB and automatic shut-off protection. The A2 is also compatible with 18650 and AAA batteries as well. These features pair incredibly well with the flashlight's LED, which is designed to reduce its energy consumption while still outputting a higher amount of lumens for this product's size. This then gives it a theoretical stable lifetime of up to 100,000 hours.
- LEDs Luminus SST-20
- Max Throw 420 Metres
- Peak Intensity 44000
- IP Rating IPX4
- Drop Resistance 1m
- Switch Body
- Material Aluminium Alloy
In The Box
- Klarus A2 Pro USB-C Rechargeable Focus Adjustable LED Flashlight
- 4000mAh 21700 Lithium-ion Battery
- Charging Cord
- O Ring
- AAA Battery Holder
- 18650 Battery Adapter
From Backyard Parties to Camping Trips and More! No matter the occasion, the Klarus CL3 was built for convenience. Utilizing a color temperature range between 4000K and 1300K, the CL3's 4 brightness modes offer multi-use capabilities for use whether in the backyard or camping off the grid. This light outputs a max of 280 lumens, ensuring your entire group has more than enough brightness for nighttime activities. Special Pulse Mode activation outputs a 1300K orange color temperature with light cycling that naturally relaxes your body and mind, equipped with a 20-minute auto-shutoff to boot.
Mount and carry the CL3 via the magnetic top, metal hook, and even a 1/4-inch threaded hole for placing on a tripod. With three unique ways to mount, the CL3 has an exceptional user-friendly design that fully supports your outdoor adventure or backyard bash. Coupled with a push button side switch, this light is easy to operate.
The CL3 is built with an internal 2,600mAh 18650 battery pack which can be easily recharged via an in-body USB-C port. This battery pack supports runtimes of up to 13 hours on its lowest setting, so your lantern light can always uphold ambient illumination.
Specifications & Features:
- Modes: Four settings – 1300K orange light (50 lumens, 13 hours), 2700K warm light (110 lumens, 10 hours), 4000K white light (280 lumens, 5 hours), and 1300K pulse mode
- Produces 3 colour temperatures, and 4 brightness settings, catering to diverse lighting needs.
- Type-C rechargeable
- Low power consumption, ensuring long-lasting performance.
- IPX5 Waterproof and shockproof
- Carabiner-style hook attachment for hanging
- Magnetic top to attach to metal surfaces
- Easy operation with one push button
- Pulse mode design for sleep assistance and relaxation, coupled with a 20-minute auto-shutoff
- LED: 6x 5730 LEDs and 12x 2835 LEDs
- Performance: Max 280 lumens, illuminates up to 153.94 sqm
- Charging: USB Type-C charging (4.2 hours)
- Battery Life: Equipped with a 18650 battery (3.7V 2600mAh)
- Lightweight: weighs only 201.5g
- Size: 83.9mm x 161.1mm
The Klarus GL4 torch is a tactical mountable light that outputs a brighter beam that shines further, with 3,300 lumens and a 370 metre throw, due to the mirrored reflector. GL4 has five brightness outputs including strobe, and a remote switch design which allows easy access to main and mode switches for turbo mode and momentary-on activation. Multiple mounting options are available on the GL4 for quick attachment to the included picatinny rail. The included 21700 battery has a 5000mAh capacity for improved use long-term, the integrated charging port allows for fast and convenient USB-C recharging, and there is also a charging indicator.
- Max 3,300 lumen output and 370 metre throw.
- Professional cable switch design offers optimal mobility
- Included 21700 battery is USB-C rechargeable for quick, strong power
- Compatible with 1913/Picatinny and M-LOK rails
- Dual spring protection reduces battery shock
- Outdoor mode offers mode memory to set preferred brightness settings
- Intelligent temperature control saves your light in long-term use
- Has aluminium alloy protection with 1.5-metre drop resistance
- TURBO: 3300 Lumens; 370m; 4hrs
- HIGH: 1200 Lumens; 200m; 7hrs
- MEDIUM: 200 Lumens; 80m; 13.5hrs
- LOW: 10 Lumens; 20m; 375hrs
- STROBE: 3300 Lumens
- Compatible Batteries:1 x 21700
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Included Accessories: 1x 21700 battery, Allen Wrench, Rail Mount, Spare O-ring(s), USB-C Cable, User Manual Flashlight
- Throw Distance (Max): 370m
- Switch Location: Tailcap
- Product Certifications: ANSI, IPX-8, CE, FCC, RoHS
- Primary Material: Anodised Aluminium
- Product Weight: 5.29oz
- Product Dimensions: 1.5″ (L) x 1.82″ (W) x 5.5″ (H)
Keep your meat clean and protected with the Outdoor Outfitters premium field dressing bag. Full body sized 2 pack. 60cm x 170cm Stretched. Made from a lightweight, breathable material, these bags are ideal for deer, pigs, or goats.
- Helps keep meat clean & protected from insects
- Recommended for deer, pigs and goats
- Large size - 600mm x 1700mm stretched
- Lightweight breathable material
- Includes ties to close bags
- 4-way stretch material
- Washable & reusable
The perfect team for every type of hunt.
The new Leica Geovid Pro models with their numerous features take ethical hunting to a whole new level – observing, identifying, and shooting at all distances has never been safer.
The boost for long shots.
The Leica Geovid Pro 10x42 is the perfect companion for all who hunt at great distances during the day. In the mountains, as well as for long-range sport shooting, its high magnification allows detailed observation. Compact, lightweight, and ergonomically designed, the Geovid Pro 10x42 is ideal for long alpine hunts or long-range adventures abroad.
Ideal for long-range precision.
The Leica Geovid Pro 10x42 measures the equivalent horizontal range (EHR), factoring in barometric pressure, temperature, and terrain features – for accurate, long-range shots up to 2,950 meters. The pre-installed, world-leading Applied Ballistics Ultralight® software calculates the most accurate ballistics values for up to 800 m. In the upgrade version Applied Ballistics Elite®, even up to the maximum range of 2,950 meters. All correction data required for a precise shot is shown on the display of the Geovid Pro 10x42, immediately after measurement.
Optimum observation quality.
The Leica Geovid Pro 10x42 offers the very best in optical performance: high transmission values, excellent lifelike colors, and strong contrasts. The 42-mm lenses and the Perger-Porro prisms deliver outstanding image quality, optimum color fidelity, and exceptional brightness – even under the most challenging conditions. The proven rubber-armored magnesium housing is rugged and protects its high-end interior from the elements, making all Leica Geovid Pro models truly reliable companions.
Leica Geovid Pro 10x42 – the “boost” for your successful hunt.
Anyone who prefers to hunt at long distances needs magnification reserves for detailed observation and reliable identification. The Leica Geovid Pro 10x42 offers you this boost. It is also compact and powerful in terms of optical performance and ballistics solutions. Equipped with a 42-mm lens, a precise Class 1 laser, and the world’s leading Applied Ballistics® software, it enables precise long shots under all conditions. Via the Bluetooth® interface, you can very easily transfer your preferred ballistics profile, which you have preset in the new Leica Ballistics App 2.0, to your Leica Geovid Pro 10x42.
- Ergonomic and state-of-the-art: Leica’s most powerful rangefinder binoculars with ergonomic design for ease of use.
- Ballistics solution on board: Extremely accurate ballistics calculations using an internal atmospheric sensor, integrated Applied Ballistics® data, and wind correction using the Kestrel weather meter.
- Premium laser rangefinder: Extremely precise and fast rangefinding using a built-in Class 1 laser, up to a distance of 2,950 meters (2,300 meters for Geovid Pro 32 models).
- Best optical quality: Leica’s proprietary Perger-Porro prisms and HD objective lenses deliver high transmission values, optimum color contrasts, and high image quality.
- Seamless connection: Thanks to the integrated Applied Ballistics® solution and the Leica Ballistics App 2.0, other devices such as the Kestrel 5700 weather meter can be easily connected via Bluetooth®.
- Device type Rangefinder
- Scope of delivery Contoured neoprene carrying strap, front lens
- cover, eyepiece caps, cordura case, battery
- Magnification 0 x
- Front lens diameter 42 mm
- Exit pupil 4.2 mm
- Twilight factor: 20.5
- Field of view at 1,000 yds/1,000 m 342 ft. / 114 m
- Field of view for spectacle wearers > 312 ft. / > 104 m
- Eye relief 1 16 mm
- Objective angle of view6.45°
- Close distance approx. 16 ft. / 5 m
- Adjustable interpupillary distance 56 to 74 mm
- Diopter compensation ±4 dpt.
- Range 10 up to approx. 3,200 yds / 2,950 m
- Equivalent horizontal range (EHR) 10 up to approx. 3,200 yds / 2,950 m
- Correction output with Applied Ballistics® Ultralight (default setting) max. 875 yds / 800 m
- Correction output with Applied Ballistics® Elite (upgrade) max. 3.200 yds / 2,950 m
Measuring accuracy ±0.5 m at 10-200 m / 0.5 yds at 10-219 yds
±1.0 m at 200-400 m / 1.0 yds at 219-438 yds
±0.5 % above 400 m / 0.5 % above 438 yds
±0.5 m at 10-200 m / 0.5 yds at 10-219 yds
±1.0 m at 200-400 m / 1.0 yds at 219-438 yds
±0.5 % above 400 m / 0.5 % above 438 yds
- Measuring time max. approx. 0.3 sec.
- Measuring modes Scanning mode, single measurement
- Switchover meter/yards yes
- Ballistic function yes
- On-board wind correction yes
- Output "Equivalent horizontal range" yes
- Output "Unit correction" for elevation and windage yes
- Output "Click correction" for elevation and windage yes
- Applied Ballistics® Ultralight on-board yes
- Bluetooth® interface yes
- Connect to Leica ballistics app yes
- Use customized ballistic profiles yes
- Upgradeable to Applied Ballistics® Elite yes
- BaseMap® yes
- Kestrel® / Garmin® connection yes
- GPS guide LPTTM (Leica ProTrack) yes
- Display LED display with 4 digits, easily legible in any light
- Eyepiece for eyeglass wearers yes
- Eyecups yes, rotary sliding sleeve, detachable, with 4 click-stops
- Prism system Perger-Porro system
- Lens coating HDC® multilayer coating, AquaDura® coating
- Focussing Internal focusing via central drive
- Laser Eye-safe invisible laser according to EN and FDA class 1
- Laser beam divergence 1.8x0.8 mrad
- Baromatric pressure sensor yes
- Temperature sensor yes
- Temperature measurement yes
- Angle sensor yes
- Compass yes
- First destination logics no
- Battery 1 x 3 V / Lithium-type CR2 1
- Battery lifetime Approx. 2,000 measurements at 20°C/68°F
- Watertightness To a depth of 16 ft / 5 m
- Housing Magnesium, nitrogen filled
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 4.9x7.0x2.8 inch / 125x178x70 mm
- Weight approx. 35.3 oz / 1,000 g (without battery)
The Rab Ascent 700 is a duck down filled, autumn to winter sleeping bag with a wide mummy shape. Designed for regular camping and general mountain use, this bag is ideal for those buying their first down sleeping bag for trekking and backpacking adventures.
Materials & Insulation
- 30D Recycled Pertex® Quantum (50gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- 650FP RDS Certified European Duck Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Finish
- ISO EN Temperature Ratings
- Rab Sleep Limit: -9°C
- Comfort: -2°C
- Comfort Limit: -9°C
- Extreme: -27°C
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximise loft and warmth
- 3-dimensional shaped neck collar to seal in warmth
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth
- Left hand zip
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti snag internal zip guard
- Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture
- Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base for home storage
- Drawcord stuffsack included
- Wide mummy shape
A closer look
Designed for maximum warmth, the trapezoidal boxwall construction maximises loft and insulation for optimal comfort, and to eliminate cold spots. Cut to have a board mummy shape and angled foot box; this bag has a low pack size and weight without compromising on warmth or comfort and still allows for movement. An ergonomically designed, close-fitting internal collar with a hood drawcord, as well as a 3/4 length YKK anti-snag zip with an insulating draft tube to keep out the cold. Comes with a dry bag compression stuff sack for transport and cotton sack with water-resistant base for storage.
Hand Filled In Derbyshire. Rab hand fill all their down sleeping bags at their factory in Derbyshire, UK. This ensures that every baffle is filled as required and that the down within has never been compressed or stored in a way that could impair performance. The bags are filled using a smaller diameter pipe and a compressed air system, which blows the feathers into each chamber. Before the bags are filled, one empty shell from each batch is weighed to ensure they are within tolerance. Precision scales are then used to measure the down for each chamber and, once complete, the finished bag is weighed again. To avoid being rejected, the bag’s total weight must be less than 10% over and cannot go under the intended weight. Scales are accurate to 0.5g and are routinely re-calibrated using weights of 1000g, 100g, 10g and 1g.
Years of development and pushing the limits of what is possible in a rifle optic have led up to this moment. Introducing the VeracityPH from Burris, the perfect combination of reliability, quality, and technology delivering the fastest and most precise aiming solution in a hunting optic, ever. Dial to distance with confidence and let Burris do the math.
Featuring the new Burris PĒK (Programmable Elevation Knob) System the Veracity PH takes speed and precision to the highest level.
Designed for serious big game and varmint hunters.
Hunt at the Highest Level with PĒK Performance from Burris
The Veracity PH paired with the BurrisConnect App makes it easier than ever to calibrate an optic, provides hunters with all the information they need in one convenient sight picture and offers unmatched precision in the field. In the Veracity PH, Burris offers the perfect combination of reliability, quality and technology, delivering the fastest and most precise dialling solution in a hunting optic, ever. Dial to distance with confidence and let Burris do the math.
All The Data in One Clear View
The BurrisConnect app feeds the Veracity PH critical numbers, like wind holdover, but the Veracity PH reads the elevation dial sensor, rifle cant and rifle angle itself to provide hunters ample information. Take a look at how the heads-up display adjusts to provide hunters with the most relevant information in their sight picture.
Customizable Dope Card
With the customizable dope card produced by the BurrisConnect app, hunters can confirm that the data in the scope's heads-up display is correct and can use the scope even without the batteries.
The Details that Build the Veracity PH
Even with the impressive digital elements of the Veracity PH, the scope is made to work no matter the conditions. It uses proven technology from Burris to provide ultimate in-field reliability. The digital features of the Veracity PH enhance a user's experience, but you can still dial to the correct MOA if the batteries die or you choose to remove them to hunt in a non-compliant state. In addition to its high-tech features, the Veracity PH is packed with more traditional details to make it a reliable scope.
Expert Tip: Once a bullet profile is uploaded into the scope, you can forget the app until you want to change your ballistics profile or settings.
- Heads-up Display
- PĒK Turrets
- BurrisConnect App
- Magnification: 2-10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Clear Lens Diameter: 40mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 46mm
- Focal Plane: FFP
- Reticle: Wind MOA
- Finish: Matte black
- Click Value: 1/10 MOA
- Field of View: 26 - 5.5 ft
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5 - 4.25"
- Exit Pupil: 12 low - 2.5 high (mm)
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 70 MOA
- Windage Adjustment: 37 MOA
- Length: 15"
- Parallax: 50 yards - Infinity
- Battery: 2 x CR2450
- Illuminated Reticle: No, Illuminated HUD
When speed is paramount, there’s no substitute for a range-finding binocular. The BX-4 Range HD TBR®/W 10x42mm fuses our DNA® engine and ballistics software with the optical performance diehard hunters and shooters demand. Now you can spot and range targets without wasting valuable seconds switching between gear. Its high-contrast red OLED display delivers visible readouts in any light, and its edge-to-edge clarity makes glassing sessions easy on the eyes. The next time you’re packing for a match or hunt, cut the excess. Take the BX-4 Range HD TBR/W.
This time-saving combo of tech and glass is built around our Elite Optical System. It delivers excellent dawn-to-dusk light transmission for a bright image when it matters most, elite-level glare reduction in harsh light and the resolution and clarity you can count on in the backcountry. Compare it to other range-finding binoculars in its class, and you’ll see a difference, especially in low light.
But that’s just half of what this optic is all about. Its 10x magnification provides a large field of view for glassing in tight areas while still being powerful enough to make positive IDs from a distance. And when you finally spot your target, one press of the power button will tell you exactly how far to send your rounds. Backed by our Lifetime Optics Guarantee and our Two-Year Electronics Guarantee, the BX-4 Range HD is built for years of performance.
BE MORE EXACT WITH TRUE BALLISTIC RANGE/WIND TECHNOLOGY
Leupold’s True Ballistic Range/Wind (TBR/W) technology takes precision to the next level by offering 25 selectable ballistics groups that account for your preferred cartridge, helping you dial in the exact range of your target.
Using the old rifleman's rule on an angled 600-yard shot could result in a 10-15-inch margin of error when compared to the dead-on accuracy of Leupold’s TBR/W. And with TBR/W’s 10-mph wind holds, you’ll have all the information you need to experience more first-shot hits.
- Tripod Compatible (1/4-20): Yes
- Rifle Angle Compensation: TBR/W
- Archery Angle Compensation: Bow Mode
- Battery Type: CR2
- True Ballistic Range - Wind (TBR-W): Yes
- Display Type: OLED
- Guard-ion Lens Coating: Yes
- Length: 5.9"
- Weight: 39 oz
- Magnification: x10
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Linear FOV: 334 ft at 1000 yds
- Angular FOV: 6.2 degrees
- Eye Relief: 17 mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.2mm
- Close Focus Distance: 13ft
- Interpupillary Distance Max: 76 mm
- Interpupillary Distance Min: 56 mm
Be heard when it counts! Trailmate titanium whistle with lanyard.
- Lightweight and durable (99.8% titanium composition!)
- Loud, clear tone
- High viz reflective lanyard
- Only 6 grams weight
Owning a whistle can be a versatile and valuable tool for personal safety, outdoor activities, pet training, water safety, and crowd control, providing a means of communication and alert in various situations.
Whistles are loud and attention-grabbing, making them an effective tool for signaling for help in emergency situations. Whether you're lost in the wilderness or facing a personal threat, a whistle's sharp sound can alert others to your distress and potentially save your life.
Sports and Outdoor Activities:
Whistles are commonly used in sports and outdoor activities to convey commands, signals, or warnings. Coaches, referees, hikers, and campers often use whistles to maintain order, signal the start or end of an activity, or alert others to potential dangers.
Dog Obedience Training:
Whistles are frequently used in dog training to issue commands to dogs, especially for activities like hunting or agility training. The consistent sound of a whistle can help dogs learn and respond to specific cues more effectively than verbal commands alone.
Lifeguarding and Water Rescue:
Lifeguards and water safety professionals rely on whistles to alert swimmers to dangerous conditions, such as rip currents or approaching hazards. Whistles can quickly get the attention of beachgoers and guide them to safety.
Crowd Control and Management:
Security personnel, event organizers, and law enforcement officers often use whistles to control crowds, direct traffic, and maintain order during large gatherings or public events. The piercing sound of a whistle can help manage chaotic situations.
Protect your scope with a Neoprene cover from Element Optics—a great way to keep your scope in top shape from scratches or scrapes. They also work well to keep both moisture & dust/dirt from affecting the scope while being transported. The Regular size has been designed to snugly fit over the HELIX & NEXUS. The Large size is designed for the longer and larger TITAN.
- Regular Length (Not Stretched): 365 mm
- Regular Objective Lens: 44-50 mm
- Large Length (Not Stretched): 405 mm
- Large Objective Lens: 50-56 mm