The lightweight, low profile waist bag that is designed to carry all the essentials.
- Gusseted opening to stop your stuff falling out
- SBS locking zips
- Pull out Blaze safety flap
- Storm flap over main zip
- Nylon webbing
- Bar tacked in high-stress areas
- Ventilated mesh back
- Ammo loops and key holder inside
- A double lined base for strength and durability
- American Express
- Visa Debit
Flat rate shipping $4.95 for all orders under $99 Within New Zealand.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Standard Address 1-3 Working Days
- Rural Address 3-5
- Working Days
- PO Box Address 2-4 Working Days
International Orders - Please enquire (From $18.00)
Tenacious Tape by Gear Aid is an all-purpose, weatherproof repair tape that fixes rips, holes and gashes in almost all of your outdoor gear. It stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out and leaves no sticky mess. Tenacious Tape comes in black, clear and popular colors, so you can match your fabric for nearly-invisible repairs. Wait 24 hours after application and you can machine wash or put it in the dryer without worrying that the repair tape will peel off.
Toss Tenacious Tape in your outdoor gear kit for a little extra peace of mind. Repairs camping gear, sleeping bags and pads, tents, clothing, vinyl rafts, down jackets—whatever needs a quick patch, so you can stay outside.
If you’re serious about your gear, step up to Tenacious Tape—and you’ll never go back to that gooey, sticky, silver stuff.
- Clear tape utilizes PVC
- Ultra-strong repair tape with aggressive adhesive
- Tape can be moved or repositioned within 24 hours without leaving behind a sticky residue
- Makes quick, in-field repairs to rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Sticks to almost any surface without leaving a sticky residue
- Provides nearly invisible repairs
- Instantly seals leaking seams and stops rips from spreading
- Acts as an abrasion-resistant shield on high-wear areas
- Long lasting
- Lightweight and compact
- Can be used on silnylon for a temporary emergency field repair
Gear Aid - Freesole Shoe & Boot Repair
A good pair of boots has to withstand the rigorous wear and tear that you subject them to. That’s why you need a shoe repair adhesive that works just as hard as you do. Whether on the job or out for an adventure, Freesole™ by Gear Aid offers permanent repairs to boots and shoes.
Freesole™ not only repairs, but you can also use it to add abrasion resistance, create durable toe caps and re-build worn heels for added shock absorption. The patented urethane rubber formula provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance and is unaffected by heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F). With clear or black color options you'll always have a matching repair with the Color Sync™ colorant kit.
From rubber boots to steel toe boots and everything in between, repair and reinforce your footwear with Freesole.
Offers superior abrasion resistance, adhesion and flexibility.
Rebuild worn heels, reattach delaminating soles.
For all types of footwear including boots, athletic shoes and more.
- Patented urethane rubber shoe repair adhesive
- Provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance
- Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
- Heavy-duty formula is tough, flexible and permanent
- Thermoset rubber unaffected by solvents, heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F)
- High durometer rubber provides excellent shock absorption
- Dries clear or add Color Sync™ colorant for black repairs
- Safe for use on all types of work boots including rubber boots, cowboy boots, steel toe boots, leather boots, snow boots and more
- Made in USA
Light, fast drying and packs down into pocket, weighing less than 500 grams.
- Long covered front-zip, easy to pull on and off
- Adjustable cuffs to seal in warmth
- Packs into front pocket for easy transport / packing
A 3-layer polyester, 100% waterproof, 100% windproof, 100% seam sealed and ultra lightweight fabric. Moderate breathability. The tight woven construction and DWR coating stops the fabric soaking up the water.
New! LOWA Active Cream is ideal for all leathers, all shoe textiles. This patented new boot care product conditions fine leathers, extending the life of your boots.
* Dirt and moisture have little effect on LOWA boots, but leather is a raw, natural material. Periodic leather treatments can significantly lengthen the lifespan of your boots. Plan on conditioning the leather every 6 months, or prior to an extended trip.
** Even if your boots have a GORE-TEX® waterproof lining, the leathers should be conditioned every 6 months to keep your boots in tip top shape.
CARING FOR YOUR LOWA BOOTS
When you return from the trail, remove the in-soles and pull the tongue back, allowing the boots to air properly and dry out.
Footbeds absorb a lot of moisture. They’ll dry much quicker if removed from the boot.
If your boots are very wet, stuff newspaper into the toe area. This helps absorb moisture and hold the boot shape. (Remove the newspaper after 24 hours.)
Tip: Setting your boots next to a campfire will NOT speed up the drying process. Oh, they’ll dry quick, but the intense heat will ruin the leather and severely shorten the life of your boots. (Especially if they catch on fire!)
For normal levels of dirt, brushing it off with a wet cloth, using lukewarm water, will suffice. This is a good method for cleaning the footbeds, too.
For really muddy boots, opt for a shoe cleaning product.
* When you clean the boots with lukewarm water you can see how the pores of the leather open up, absorbing more moisture. This is the ideal time to apply a cream to condition the leather.
STORING YOUR LOWA BOOTS:
Store leather boots in a dry, well-aired place. Damp basements or the trunk of your car can create problems for fine leather. Boots can get moldy and a little stinky, too.
Made from our toughest windproof fabric, the Big Dog boasts an extra protective 1000D Nylon cape that will shield your shoulders and back from those hardwearing and dirty carry outs. With big pockets, a chest mounted RT holder, and an insulating micro fleece lining, you’ll gain the edge during your hunt into that thick and unchartered new territory. Stoney Creek Layering System: Ideal as an insulating mid layer or as an outer layer when heavy rain isn’t an issue.
Features that will give you the edge:
- Durable lace up front so there is nothing to clog up or break
- Big hand pockets with top access zips
- Hood for added protection in thick bush conditions
- Chest mounted RT/GPS holder conveniently allows your vital electronics to be close to hand
- Core Series Extra Tough Windproof
- Shoulder Cape: 1000D Nylon layer, ultra-tough, PU coated, 100% waterproof
- Outerlayer: 100% Windproof, short face resists hook grass, DWR coated to repel water, blood and dirt
- Membrane: Highly breathable, trapping warm air in and blocking cold air and rain out
- Lining: Brushed fleece inner for maximum comfort and warmth
- Ultra Tough
- 100% Windproof
- Water repellent
Lowa Waterstop Pro is an innovative protection spray for leather and textiles in all colors. By uniformly applying Lowa Water Stop Pro 20-25 cm distance from the dry, clean material, Lowa Water Stop Pro forms a surface with an invisible protective layer of tiny nano-particles. It only takes 30 minutes to cure.
Suitable for shoes with mesh (the breathability is not impaired).
12 Volt 7AH Sealed Rechargeable battery. Nice compact size easy to store and carry.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 6.5 x 9.5cm
- Electric scooters
- Wheel chairs
- Golf trolley
- Lawn mowers
- Battery powered toys
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Emergency lighting
- Telecommunication back-up power supplies
- Fire systems
The Meat Safe is perfect for keeping flies off your meat on those overnight and multi day hunts.
With a internal height of over two meters the strong mesh sides keeps it's own shape keeping the mesh away from the meat and making it faster to put up. The built in hanging loop and peg loops at the bottom to secure the bottom so that the mesh doesn't get blown onto the carcass.
The meat safe and the handy collapsible alloy poles are all packaged in a handy drawstring bag to pop into the bottom of your pack.
These high quality gaiters are ready for any conditions!
Made from a heavy duty tightly woven polyester and fully lined to offer extra strength, protection and quality of finish.
These gaiters also have strong leather straps, metal buckles and a tough under-boot wire.
- Made of 600D polyester and lined with 210D black polyester
- Full Length zip with Velcro and press-stud cover
- Tough under-boot wire
- Adjustable buckle
- Elastic top & bottom
- One size fits all
- Height: 40cm
- Top max width: 47cm
- Bottom max width: 47cm
These boots and shoes are some of the most comfortable outdoor footwear you will find!
Designed in New Zealand for NZ conditions and demands, then made to the highest standards and thoroughly tested in NZ’s rugged outdoor environment.
- Four-way stretch neoprene
- Mudtech high-traction sole
- Thinsulate 200
- Adjustable strap
- Durable armored outer
Olight is proud to introduce the new M3XS Ultra-Thrower Javelot extended-range, variable-output, customized Cree XP-L LED flashlight. This light has a full kilometer of beam distance, three brightness levels from a minimum of 3 lumens to a maximum of 1200 lumens plus a strobe mode. The M3XS-UT is powered by 3x CR123A batteries or 2x 18650 lithium batteries with the extender tube. This light retains the tail cap switch from the M3X with an added side switch for easy mode switching. Milled from aircraft-grade aluminum with a Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodized finish and is waterproof up to two meters (IPX 8) and comes with two spare o-rings, extension tube, battery magazine, and holster.
• Three brightness levels from 3 lumens to1200 lumens, plus a moonlight and strobe mode
• Customized Cree XP-L LED flashlight
• Retains the tail cap switch from the M3X with an added side switch for easy mode switching
• Milled from aircraft-grade aluminum with a Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodized finish.
• Beam Distance: 3280 feet or 1000 metres
• Max. Performance: 1200 lumens
• Charge type: Optional charger
• Compatible batteries: 2 x 18650
• Light intensity: 250000 candela
• Light form: Compact/tight focused hotspot. Ultimate beam distance.
• Lens / Reflector type: Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)
• Mode operation: Dual Switch
• Form/Size factor: Large size (Deodorant Spray / Coke Can)
• Series: Series M (Tactical, Military).
• Waterproof: IPX8
• Weight: 255g / 8.99oz
• Length: 211mm / 8.30"
• Head Diameter: 63mm / 2.48"
• Body Diameter: 24mm / 0.94"
• LED: Cree XP-L Dedome
• Large diameter tail switch perfect for glove use. Low battery indicator front switch for mode operation
• Perfect for a gear/bugout bag. Easy for hip carry with the included holster
• Narrow handle with well-designed machining for optimal grip/
Level 1: 1200 lumens
2h10m (Olight 18650 3600mAh)
1h (Olight 3xCR123A 1500mAh)
Level 2: 600 lumens
2h50m (Olight 18650 3600mAh)
1h30m (Olight 3xCR123A 1500mAh)
Level 3: 80 lumens
12h (Olight 3xCR123A 1500mAh)
Level 4: 3 lumens
360h (Olight 3xCR123A 1500mAh)
• M3XSUT flashlight
• Battery magazine
• Spare O-rings (x2)
• User manual.
• Plastic carry case.
5 Year Warranty