No respectable .22 rifle should be without one. These precision scopes make your outfit complete for every type of shooting, and you won't get a sharper scope than a BSA. Their parallax is set to 50 yards, and they come with rings that fit 3/8" bases. All .22 Special scopes are waterproof, fog proof and shockproof.
All BSA optics are suitable for use on spring-powered air rifles.
• 4x magnification
• Compact 32mm Objective Size
• Fully-coated optics for solid contrast and clarity
• 100% waterproof / fogproof / shockproof
• Comfortable 3½" eye relief
• F.O.V. @ 100 yds. is 34 feet
• ¼" MOA windage and elevation adjustment
• 50-yd. fixed parallax
• Weighs 9 oz
• Includes mounting rings.
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
The Leatherman Raptor shears feature the necessary tools for uniformed medical professionals to safely and quickly go to work in an emergency situation. Developed with the input of special operations medics, EMTs and fire professionals familiar with standard medical shears, the Raptor was crafted with just the right balance of multipurpose features for medical-specific ops without an overkill of tools to complicate sometimes life-threatening situations. When it's a question of survival, the Raptor answers loud and clear.
Tools featured on the Raptor:
• 420HC Stainless Steel Folding Medical Shears
• Strap Cutter
• Ring Cutter
• Ruler (5 cm)
• Oxygen Tank Wrench
• Carbide Glass Breaker
• Molle or Utility Belt Holster System
• Lanyard Hole
• Replaceable Pocket Clip
• Lightweight plastic handle
• 420HC Stainless Steel
An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
• Glass-filled Nylon
A thermoplastic material where strength is improved by adding chopped glass fibers. This allows for excellent durability without adding significant weight. In Leatherman knives, the glass-filled nylon handles are so strong that an inner steel frame is not required, thereby reducing weight for a lighter every day carry. Leatherman uses a 60% glass mix.
One of the hardest materials in the world outside of diamond, tungsten carbide is used as a tool to effectively and safely break auto glass and is available on Leatherman first responder tools.
These Class 4 earmuffs are a great piece of gear for hunting and other shooting. Cutting out the loud while amplifying the quiet makes for an easy to wear earmuff.
The smooth, level dependent function eliminates abrupt sound cut-off. Protects against harmful impulse noise while letting in, and even amplifying, ambient sounds.
- Smooth level dependent function, which eliminates abrupt sound cut-off
- Interchangable shells makes it easy to change colour
- A pair of orange and green shells included
- Collapsible for easy storage
- Audio input for external radio
- Input jack allows you to connect to selected 2-way radios or other electronic audio devices
- Water resistant exterior
- Warning signal when power is low, before shut-off
Battery Life: Upto 600 Hours
Net Weight (Metric) 318 Gram
SLC80 Rating 24 dB (Class 4)
Our leg hold possum traps are great quality and great value. You can use these traps for Possums, Rabbits, Ferrets, Stoats and Feral Cats.
- Main frame is Riveted together giving an almost unbrakable bond
- 490mm long chain including ring on the end
- Springs are noticeably stronger than some other traps being sold with 7 coils to prevent any escapes.
- Zinc coated
- Soft jaw trap
- Weighs 375 grams
These traps are fully compliant with MPI & Bio-security regulations for No.1 leg hold traps.
Outdoor Outfitters Possum Leg Hold Trap. The Outdoor Outfitters leg hold traps are a well built, affordable and lightweight leg hold trap, specifically designed for both the amateur and the professional trapper in New Zealand. Outdoor Outfitters have designed these log hold traps for Possums, Rabbits, Ferrets, Stoats and Feral Cats, with added improvements to make sure pests are firmly trapped - and of course, these traps are fully compliant with MPI & Bio-security regulations for No.1 leg hold traps.
- Weight: 365 grams (easily transported in a backpack or satchel).
- Construction: Zinc Coated Steel.
- Spring system: 2x 7-coil springs, designed to prevent escapes - significantly stronger than other traps on the market.
- Frame is riveted together, with the footplate spot welded in place.
- Supplied with 420mm chain and ring.
- Nyloc nut fitted to plate pivot screw to prevent automatic loosening during use.
- Shiny Zinc helps attract inquisitive pests, and helps with location of traps, to reduce loss.
- Zinc Coating also prevents rust.
- Excellent for possum fur and skin collection.
The latest generation of New Zealand’s favourite headlamp, the H7R Core offers you a versatile, powerful, focusable and continuously dimmable headlamp. With an incredible 1000 lumens of light and a beam distance of up to 250 metres, the NEW H7R Core represents a significant advancement in brightness and beam range compared to previous models.
In addition, it now has an upgraded a waterproof rating of IP67 (meaning it is protected against immersion in up to one metre of water) plus other upgraded features such as a 130 degree tilting head, memory function and quick magnetic charging. It still features Ledlenser’s patented Advanced Focus System which allows you to easily transition from a broad floodlight to a sharply focused long distance beam.
Comes with: magnetic charging cable, rechargeable battery.
The Ledlenser H7R Core is covered by a 2-year standard warranty, which can be extended to 7 years by registering the product.
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67
• Advanced Focus System
• Stepless dimming with multi-function wheel switch - Intuitively dim your headlamp to get your ideal light output.
• Three light functions – Boost, High Power, Low Power
• Memory function - Headlamp will turn back on to the last light setting used.
• Magnetic Charge System for quick and easy recharging
• Transport lock - Prevents the light from being switched on by accident - great in a pack.
• 130 degree tilting head - So you can direct the light exactly where you need it.
• Battery Indicator, Charge Indicator, Low Battery Warning - Makes it easy to manage your battery life.
Brightness (Boost) 1000 lumens
Brightness (High) 600 lumens
Brightness (Low) 15 lumens
Beam Range (Boost) 250m
Beam Range (High) 200m
Beam Range (Low) 25m
Burn time (High) 4 hours
Burn Time (Low) 65 hours
Water/Dust resistance IP67
Batteries Li-ion 3.7V 4800 mAh (included)
Light Functions Boost, High Power, Low Power
Recharge time 3.5 hours
Radians Custom Molded Earplugs are an easy, do-it-yourself kit, molds in 10 minutes. Dozens of everyday uses including shooting sports, sporting events, construction, lawn care, assembly lines, farming, auto races, swimming, flying, factories and much more!
Molds in 10 minutes.
Soft, permanent custom fit.
All day comfort.
Simple, easy to follow instructions.
Safe, non toxic and hypo-allergenic silicone.
Environmentally friendly hearing protection.
Long lasting and washable.
Made in the USA.
12 Volt 7AH Sealed Rechargeable battery. Nice compact size easy to store and carry.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 6.5 x 9.5cm
- Electric scooters
- Wheel chairs
- Golf trolley
- Lawn mowers
- Battery powered toys
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Emergency lighting
- Telecommunication back-up power supplies
- Fire systems
The new Lowa Water Stop Pro is a high-performance impregnation spray for all leisure shoes and climbing and hiking boots. It impregnates and thus protects all materials effectively against water and soiling without restricting their breathability. It is suitable for GORE-TEX® and other climate membranes. In combination with Lowa Active Creme or Lowa Active Creme Black, it offers perfect protection for your Lowa (leather) shoes. Best of all, Lowa Water Stop Pro contains no PFC.
Suitable for all leathers, all shoe textiles and all tex membranes.
Choose your own custom size! When ordering simply adjust the quantity to whatever length you require and we will cut it off the roll for you.
$19.99per metre. This price is for a 2.4m x 1m size of camo netting
Size: This is how it measures in these three positions.
2.2m x 1m - Off Roll
2.4m x 1m - Hanging
2.6m x 1m - Stretched
The Outdoor Outfitters camo net is ideal for a variety activities ranging from make shift hunting blinds, camouflaging bunkers, hiding ugly stand outs around the house, or creating simple party decorations.
100% waterproof and mold resistant; Outdoor Outfitters Camo net is perfect for any outdoor and indoor situation.
Colour: Woodland Green/Brown.
- Does not absorb water
- UV treated to endure harsh elements
- Double sided brown/green
- Matte finish
- Treated to prevent mould & rot
- Quiet and rustle free
- Realistic texture to blend in with surroundings
The Hunters Element Lima boot has many great features as a medium duty hunting boot. The Lima boot is made from Nubuck/Suede leather with double stitched seams, making them super durable and waterproof. With a soft- medium flex design, they allow you to stalk through the bush while making minimal sound, and a medium cut that will provide you with excellent ankle support on those rough terrains. They also feature a Vibram sole which gives you good grip for all outdoor conditions.
- Hydrafuse™ waterproof lining
- Nubuck/suede leather
- Double stitched
- Rubber Toe
- Aggressive Vibram® sole
- US Sizes
Tenacious Tape by Gear Aid is an all-purpose, weatherproof repair tape that fixes rips, holes and gashes in almost all of your outdoor gear. It stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out and leaves no sticky mess. Tenacious Tape comes in black, clear and popular colors, so you can match your fabric for nearly-invisible repairs. Wait 24 hours after application and you can machine wash or put it in the dryer without worrying that the repair tape will peel off.
Toss Tenacious Tape in your outdoor gear kit for a little extra peace of mind. Repairs camping gear, sleeping bags and pads, tents, clothing, vinyl rafts, down jackets—whatever needs a quick patch, so you can stay outside.
If you’re serious about your gear, step up to Tenacious Tape—and you’ll never go back to that gooey, sticky, silver stuff.
- Clear tape utilizes PVC
- Ultra-strong repair tape with aggressive adhesive
- Tape can be moved or repositioned within 24 hours without leaving behind a sticky residue
- Makes quick, in-field repairs to rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Sticks to almost any surface without leaving a sticky residue
- Provides nearly invisible repairs
- Instantly seals leaking seams and stops rips from spreading
- Acts as an abrasion-resistant shield on high-wear areas
- Long lasting
- Lightweight and compact
- Can be used on silnylon for a temporary emergency field repair
Fit global connectivity into the palm of your hand with the Garmin inReach Mini! A compact, lightweight version of the inReach satellite communicator with GPS.
• Small, rugged, lightweight satellite communicator enables two-way text messaging via 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
• Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (satellite subscription required)
• Access downloadable maps, color aerial imagery and more by using the free Garmin Eathmate® app and compatible devices
• Optional inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your inReach Mini or paired device; basic and premium weather packages available
• Send and receive inReach messages through compatible Garmin devices, including connected wearables and handhelds
• Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 50 hours of battery life in 10-minute tracking mode
• Send route selection to MapShare portal for friends and family to see progress
• Physical dimensions: 2.04” x 3.90” x 1.03” / 5.17 x 9.9 x 2.61 cm
• Weight: 3.5 oz / 100 g
• Water rating: IPX7
• Battery life: Up to 90 hours at 10-minute tracking (default); up to 35 hours at 10-minute tracking with 1-second logging; up to 24 days at 30-minute tracking power
• Wireless compatible: yes (Bluetooth)
• Trigger an interactive SOS with 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
• Send and receive text messages to SMS and email
• Send and receive messages with other inReach users, exchange locations
• Track and share location with friends and family on web-based MapShare portal
• Request weather forecasts for current location and planned destination
• Virtual keyboard for custom text messaging
• Send waypoints to MapShare portal during trip
• Send route selection to MapShare portal for friends and family to see progress
Included in box:
• inReach Mini
• USB cable
• Carabiner clip
• Spine mount adapter