The new Burris® RT long range riflescopes includes the 5-25x56 RT-25. Designed for fun at the range or high-stakes competition, this scope is perfect for those looking for a way to get into the action with a precision optic that won’t break the bank. Shooters from air gunners to long-range rifle enthusiasts will enjoy the featured front focal plane SCR 2 MIL dot reticle, zero click stop adjustment, and the integrated, adjustable throw level for a custom fit.
The 5-25x56 RT25 is capable of 65 MOA total elevation travel capability. Built around a rugged 30mm nitrogen filled tube and are waterproof, shockproof and fog proof.
• Side parallax adjustment
• Front Focal Plane SCR 2 Mil reticle with 1/10 Mil adjustments
• 65 MOA total elevation travel
• Zero click stop on adjustments
Reticle: E3 MOA
Objective Lens Diameter: 64 mm
Clear Lens Objective Diameter: 56 mm
Ocular Lens Diameter: 46 mm
Focal Plane: FFP
Main Tube Size: 30 mm
Field Of View: 22.5 - 4.5 ft
Eye Relief: 3.3 - 3.6 in
Exit Pupil: 8 - 2.2 mm
Click Value: 0.1 M/RAD
Elevation Adjustment Total: 65 MOA
Length: 14.3 in
Weight: 24.8 oz
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
The VX-5HD is taking optical performance to a whole new level. We gave it a High-Definition optical system for sharpened clarity, and the Twilight Max™ Light Management System for even greater low-light performance, giving hunters a visible advantage at dawn and dusk when the biggest game is on the move. The new CDS-ZL2 (Custom Dial System ZeroLock 2) elevation dial locks in place so it cannot be inadvertently rotated off zero. A mere press of a button will allow the user to dial up two turns of elevation, if necessary. On the 2nd revolution of the elevation dial, the button sinks in to show you are on the 2nd turn so you can dial for extended ranges and never lose your place. The covered pop-up windage dial provides fast and accurate sight-in and easy rezero. All VX-5HD CDS-ZL2 riflescopes include one free Custom Ballistic Dial with purchase. FireDot illuminated reticles provide daylight bright, red dot-like performance with an easy to use 1 button intensity adjustment.
Specifications and Features:
Leupold VX-5HD Rifle Scope 172368
44mm Objective Lens
30mm Tube Diameter
FireDot Duplex Reticle
Second Focal Plane
.25 MOA Adjustments
75 MOA Elevation Adjustment
75 MOA Windage Adjustment
Eye Relief Low 3.8" / High 3.7"
Field of view at 100 yards Low 38.2' and High 7.9'
Overall Length 13.5"
Overall Weight 19 ounces
CDS Custom Dial System
CDS-ZL2 Zero Lock Adjustment with Revolution Indicator
Twin Bias Spring Erector System
2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing
Extreme Fast Focus Eyepiece
Blackened Lens Edges
Twilight Max Light Management System
Guard-Ion Rain Shedding Coating
Leupold Gold Ring Performance
Matte Black Finish
The versatility the Burris Signature HD 3-15x44 scope shines for shooters needing bright, clear view sat a wide range of distances. The Ballistic E3 Illuminated reticle delivers accurate shots both near and far. Precise side parallax focus, push/pull and zero-stop locking turrets give shooters complete control.
• Mid-range scope in hunting and target models (low and high knobs)
• 15x zoom system with premium, multi-coated glass for crisp, bright images
• New push/pull locking turrets
• Side parallax adjustment on most models
• Zero stop feature on all target knobs
• Fantastic rave online reviews
• Reticle: E3 MOA
• Finish: Matte
• Illumination: Yes
• Magnification: 3-15x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 51.2 mm
• Clear Lens Objective Diameter: 44 mm
• Ocular Lens Diameter: 46 mm
• Focal Plane: RFP
• Main Tube Size: 1"
• Field Of View: 37.5 - 7.5 ft
• Eye Relief: 3.5 - 3.8 in
• Exit Pupil: 8 - 3.3 mm
• Click Value: 1/4 MOA
• Elevation Adjustment Total: 80 MOA
• Parallax: 25 yds - Infinity
• Length: 13.2 in
• Weight: 20.8 oz
Wheeler’s F.A.T. Wrench® (Firearm Accurizing Torque) brings perfect consistency to every screw on your rifle! This amazing handheld torque wrench lets you apply repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws, and other screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field. The FAT Wrench is a perfect compliment to the Deluxe Gunsmithing Screwdriver Sets. Together, they can ensure accurate tightening of most every screw on any gun in your collection.
• Bits are made from S2 tool steel and hardened to 56-56 rockwell 'C'
• Torque adjustment range from 10"lbs to 65"/lbs
• Accuracy +/- 2"/lbs up to 40"/lbs; 40-65 is +/- 5%
• Convenient storage case included
The Outdoor Optics 4X32 AO Compact scope is fitted with a Mil-Dot sniper reticle with Red/Green Dual-Color mode to accommodate all weather & light conditions. This scope has a 1" Tube with top quality lens coatings for maximum light transmission and great clarity. This scope is built on a strong platform for heavy duty recoil. The turrets have precise 1/4 MOA per click adjustment. Parallax setting from 3 yards to infinity! This scope has a large field of view (wide angle) and a comfortable eye relief for fast draw shooting. This scope comes with Lens Caps & CR2032 Battery.
• Fog & waterproof
• Nitrogen filled
• Shock & recoil proof
• Fully coated lenses
• Wide field of view
• True strength heavy duty recoil rated
• Material: HD Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Alloy
• Integral Windage And Elevation
• Dual Sealed O-Rings
• Fully Coated Lenses
• Range Estimating Mil-Dot Reticle
• Red/Green Illumination
• Magnification: 4X
• Tube Diameter: 1 Inch
• Objective Diameter: 32mm
• Field of View @ 100 yards: 27.2'
• Eye Relief: 3.5"
• Exit Pupil: 8 mm
• Click Value @100 yards: 1/4"
• Length: 206mm
• Parallax Setting: 3 Yds - Infinity
• Batteries: CR2032 3V
• Lens Caps
The MINOX ZX5i 5-25x50 #4 offers exceptional value in performance sports optics - that rare, understated blend of extraordinary features, quality, and durability for a surprisingly affordable investment. The ZX5i 5-25x50 features an illuminated German #4 reticle.
Specifications of the ZX5i 5-25x50 #4 rifle scope:
• Field of view low power: 7.2 / 100 m.
• Field of view high power: 1.6 / 100 m.
• Diopter adjustment -3.0 / 2.5 dptr.
• Eye relief: ~ 100 mm.
• Exit pupil low power: 10 mm.
• Exit pupil high power: 2 mm.
• Elevation travel ≥ ⅛ MOA.
• Windage travel: ≥ ⅛ MOA.
• MOA per click: 3.7 mm / 100 m.
• Total travel: ± 13 MOA.
• Parallax compensation: 50 m to ∞.
• Length: 430 mm.
• Weight: 770 g.
• Tube diameter: 30 mm.
• Position of reticle: 2nd focal plane.
• Reticle illumination: Automatic shutoff after 3 hours.
• MINOX ZX5i 5-25x50 #4 rifle scope.
• CR 2032 battery.
• Cleaning cloth.
• Instruction manual.
These well made competitively priced Ruger scopes will stand up to real use.
Ruger riflescopes come with full metal alloy adjustment houses for greater reliability. The easy click adjustment is to 1/4 of an inch and features a 4 plex reticle as standard.
All Ruger scopes are shock tested and nitrogen filled at the factory for fog and waterproofing.
Ruger riflescopes are ideal for mounting on air guns and 22 rifles.
- Magnification: 4X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32
The new Ranger Premium 4-12x42ao Air Rifle scope is a great quality optic for your air rifle, at an attractive and affordable price.
The Ranger Premium 4-12x42ao Air Rifle scope can be mounted on an airgun, hunting rifle or semi-auto rifle. Because of crosshair being used instead of the traditional front sight and notch base, the aiming speed, accuracy and percentage of hits are greatly increased. It's outer covering is made of high-strength aluminium alloy and undergoes specially anti-corrosive treatment. The surface of all the optical spare parts are plated with anti-reflection coatings, therefore it has anti-vibration, shock resistance and is fogproof.
The multicoated optics and a good sized 42mm objective lens make these scope amazing in low conditions for bright images even at dusk and dawn, allowing you to make the most of the those crucial extra minutes before sunset, and an adjustable objective lens allows for parallax adjustments. The ballistic reticle allows for quick and easy holdover when shooting at long ranges. The reticle also has windage lines for 10mph wind shifts as well as mil dot markings for range estimation.
The field of view and clarity offered by this scope is not matched by anything else even close to its amazing price. Having both the adjustable objective and fast focus eye piece ensures you will have a clear sharp image right from 10 metres to infinitiy!
The Ranger Premium 4-12x42ao Air Rifle scope comes with two flip lens caps, making sure no dust, dirt, or moisture damages your glass. Time to upgrade your air rifle scope, pick one up today!
• Quick fire reticle with bullet drop compensation
• Multi coated glass providing exceptional brightness and clarity
• Large diameter ocular lens for wider field of view
• Nitrogen filled to prevent fogging
• Long eye relief for easy and rapid aquisition of targets
• Fingertip adjustable windage and elevation turret
• Fits 1 inch scope rings
• Adjustable objective
• Fast-focus Eye Piece
• 1cm windage and elevation adjustments with audible click stops and capped hand adjustable turrets
• Nitrogen-filled, water-proof, fog-proof and shock-proof
• Minimum Parallax settting 10yds
• Magnification: 4-12x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
• Eye Relief: 82-89mm
• Click Value (mm at 100m): 7mm
• Tube Diameter: 1 inch
• Length: 349mm
• Reticle: Ballistic
• Exit pupil range: 8.8 – 2.8 mm
• Finish: Matte black
The tactical RANGER Premier Ballistic Optics scope is amazing in low light conditions and come with a ballistic reticle for quick easy holdover when shooting at long ranges. The reticle also has windage lines for 10mph wind shifts as well as 3 mil dot markings for range estimation. These scopes are excellent value for money and this opportunity to purchase a great scope at a great price should not be missed.
* Quickfire reticle with bullet drop compensation
* Multi-coated glass that provides exceptional brightness and clarity
* Nitrogen filled to prevent fogging
* Long eye relief for an easy and rapid acquisition of targets
* Fingertip adjustable windage and elevation turret
Long eye relief.
Fingertip adjustable windage and elevation turret.
Fast focus ocular lens
Magnification: 3 - 9X
Obj. Lens Diameter(mm): 42
Field of View @100 Yds: 40-13
Optimum Eye Relief (in): 4
Parallax Setting 100 yds.
Click Adjustment Value: 1/4
Weight (grams): 420
With its transmission of more than 96%, the Schmidt & Bender 4-16x56 Polar T96 is the ideal riflescope for use at the raised stand in the evening and for shooting at medium and long distances. Parallax adjustment and dusk-proof reticles in the first or second focal plane coupled with the optional reticle quick adjustment device make this riflescope a real highlight that leaves nothing to be desired. The comfortable field of view of 9.4m/100m and large, 12mm exit pupil ensure a good overview at any time. With its new, attractive design including more rounded edges and a high-quality all-metal layout, this riflescope is a real eye-catcher on any firearm.
• More than 96% light transmission
• Parallax adjustment from 30m to infinity
• Reticle in the 1st or 2nd focal plane
• Optional lockable reticle quick adjustment
• Magnification: 4 - 16x
• Objective lens diameter: 56mm
• Field of view: 9.4 - 2.3m
• Exit pupil: 12.0 - 3.5mm
• Eye relief distance: 90mm
• Twilight factor: 15 - 29.9
• Transmission: 96
• Focal plane: 1. o. 2.
• Diopter: -3 to +2
• Adjustment: Posicon o. BDC HS
• Adjustment value / Click: 1cm / ¼ MOA
• Elevation (Turret): 100 cm/100m 25 MOA/100m
• Windage (Turret): ± 50 cm /100m ± 12 MOA/100m
• Parallax adjustment: 30 m - ∞
• Illumination: Yes
• Waterproof (mbar): 300
• Illuminated reticle: P4L fine, 1. BE
• Weight: 810g
• Length: 386mm
• Storage: -55 to 70
• Function: -25 to 55
• Turret Types: clockwise/counter clockwise
The Schmidt & Bender PM II series scopes are designed to meet the unique challenges of high precision shooting. Their quality and function make it possible to achieve exceptional shooting results as well as to fulfill the critical and demanding needs of official, law enforcement and tactical applications.
The 5-45x56 PM II High Power is the latest addition to the High Power line. Apart from the unusual magnification range, the optic design has been improved allowing a wider field of view on 5x magnification. This is the giant among Schmidt & Bender long range riflescopes.
Double Turn (DT) elevation adjustment with tactile rotational indicator and optional More Tactile Clicks (MTC) function, Ultra flat Lockable Turret (LT), with a Zero Click (ZC)
This represents a substantial recent development in a lockable double-turn turret. It incorporates an exceptionally low-profile design, and it features an incredible 350 cm click value (35 Mils total travel) with a more pronounced click at every 10th click (MTC optional). The second turn is indicated by a gold-colored pin, which is both visible and tactile, that appears out of the top of the turret. The locking action is triggered by pulling up the outer ring of the turret, and it is set by pressing it down again. A red symbol indicates the locked condition. Furthermore, it incorporates a Zero Click. This turret represents the ultimate in compact design.
• Magnification: 5-45x
• Exit pupil: 8.8-1.2mm
• Twilight factor: 16.7-50.2
• Field of view: 7.8-0.86 m/100m
• Eye relief distance: 90mm
• Tube diameter: 34mm
• Objective lens diameter: 56mm
• Transmission: 90 %
• Length: 453mm
• Weight: 925 g
• Elevation (turret): 270cm/100m 66 MOA/100m
• Windage (turret): ± 60 cm /100 m ± 15 MOA/100m
• Diopter: -3 to +2
• Adjustment: DT MTC LT / ST CT
• Adjustment value: 1cm / 1/4 MOA
• Reticle focal plane: 1st
• Illuminated reticle: P4LF
NOTE: Please provide us a contact number if your item is to be shipped.
The VX®-Freedom® 3-9x40mm delivers legendary Leupold® performance and dependability for hunters and shooters in one of the most popular magnification ranges out there. This rugged and lightweight riflescope can get the job done on whatever rifle you have in your safe.
Built around Leupold's Advanced Optical System, the VX-Freedom delivers tried and true light transmission, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand.
The VX-Freedom is 100% waterproof and fogproof, and guaranteed to get the job done every time. And like all Leupold® riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
• 3:1 zoom ratio: A 3:1 zoom ratio is very common in many scope models. It gives you 3 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges are available in powers of 3x: 1.5-5, 2.5-8, 3-9, 3.5-10, etc.), so you can dial your power down for close encounters or all of the way up for long-range shots.
• Advanced Optical System: Leupold’s Advanced Optical System offers tried and true light transmission for extended glassing sessions, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand.
• Second Focal Plane: In Second Focal Plane (rear focal plane) scopes, the reticle stays the same size while the target grows and shrinks when you adjust the magnification. These reticles are ideal for lowlight hunting situations and in scopes that don't utilize hash marks for range estimation.
• Scratch resistant lenses: Hardened surface coatings are added to meet extreme military standards in scratch resistance and added lens protection.
• Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof: Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
• Finish: Matte
• Adjustable Objective: No
• Side Focus: No
• Reticle Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane
• Elevation Adjustment Type: Finger click
• Zero Stop: No
• Locking Dial: No
• Revolution Indicator: No
• Rezero Type: Resettable index ring
• Windage Adjustment Type: Finger Click
• Reticle: Hunt-Plex
• Illuminated: No
• Weight: 12.2 oz
• Elevation & Windage Adjustment Value per Click: 1/4 MOA
• Elevation & Windage Adjustment Range: 60 MOA
• Elevation & Windage Adjustment Range: 17MIL
• Elevation & Windage Adjustment Range: 175 cm @ 100m
• Elevation & Windage Adjustment Per Revolution: 15 MOA
• Elevation Dial Travel Limit: Total scope travel
• Magnification: 3-9x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 40
• Linear FOV: Low Mag - 33.1 ft@100yds, High Mag - 13.6 ft@100yds
• Angular FOV: Low Mag - 6.3 degrees, High Mag - 2.6 degrees
• Eye Relief: Low Mag - 4.2", High Mag - 3.7"
• Fixed Parallax-Free Distance: 150 yd
This scope is made for anything and everything. Its 3-15 magnification range lets you take full advantage of any situation. Crank the power down to three for thick timber hunting, ratchet it up to 15 for your trek across the open plains, or go anywhere in-between during your range days. The VX-5HD 3-15x44 has the versatility to dominate them all.
The VX-5HD has everything you need and nothing you don’t. Leupold’s Guard-ion lens coating shed water and dirt, keeping your target clear even when the weather isn’t, while Leupold’s Twilight Max HD light management system delivers the maximum amount of usable light to your eye for unmatched low-light performance and clarity. With the two-turn CDS ZeroLock 2 adjustment (Leupold’s one-of-kind Custom Dial System), you’ll have the confidence to take long-range shots without worrying about holdovers. Take this riflescope out for the day, and you’ll quickly realize the VX-5HD is the lightest, most rugged 5:1 riflescope in its class and will never let you down.
• BAS (Ballistic Aiming System)
• Weight: 19.7 oz / 558 g
• Linear FOV Low: 38.3 ft/100 yd
• Linear FOV High: 7.7 ft/100 yd
• Eye Relief Low: 3.70" / 94 mm
• Eye Relief High: 3.82" / 97 mm
• Elevation Adjustment Range: 75 MOA / 21.8 MIL
• Windage Adjustment Range: 75 MOA / 21.8 MIL
• Exit Pupil High: 2.9 mm