Hornady® reloading dies represent the finest in machined craftsmanship. Precise machining allows accurate reloading by offering easier adjustments, better alignment and smooth functioning.
With one of the finest internal finishes in the industry, Hornady® Custom Grade and Match Grade Dies provide a lifetime of reloading. They’re so well crafted that they’re guaranteed never to break or wear out from normal use.
All dies include the popular double-flat Hornady die lock rings installed and a custom plastic box. Hornady dies are grouped in three series for pricing - die construction and quality is equal in each series. The Custom Grade Full Length Sets include one each of the Custom Grade Full Length Dies and Seater Dies. Dies are complete with Zip Spindle decap assembly and double-flat lock rings, packaged in a custom plastic die box.
Calibre: .300 Win Mag
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
Leatherman Raptor Medical Shears: Black
The Leatherman Raptor shears feature the necessary tools for uniformed medical professionals to safely and quickly go to work in an emergency situation. Developed with the input of special operations medics, EMTs and fire professionals familiar with standard medical shears, the Raptor was crafted with just the right balance of multipurpose features for medical-specific ops without an overkill of tools to complicate sometimes life-threatening situations. When it's a question of survival, the Raptor answers loud and clear.
Tools featured on the Raptor:
• 420HC Stainless Steel Folding Medical Shears
• Strap Cutter
• Ring Cutter
• Ruler (5 cm)
• Oxygen Tank Wrench
• Carbide Glass Breaker
• Molle or Utility Belt Holster System
• Lanyard Hole
• Replaceable Pocket Clip
• Lightweight plastic handle
• 420HC Stainless Steel
An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
• Glass-filled Nylon
A thermoplastic material where strength is improved by adding chopped glass fibers. This allows for excellent durability without adding significant weight. In Leatherman knives, the glass-filled nylon handles are so strong that an inner steel frame is not required, thereby reducing weight for a lighter every day carry. Leatherman uses a 60% glass mix.
One of the hardest materials in the world outside of diamond, tungsten carbide is used as a tool to effectively and safely break auto glass and is available on Leatherman first responder tools.
LED Lenser Headlamp H7R Core: 1000 Lumens
The latest generation of New Zealand’s favourite headlamp, the H7R Core offers you a versatile, powerful, focusable and continuously dimmable headlamp. With an incredible 1000 lumens of light and a beam distance of up to 250 metres, the NEW H7R Core represents a significant advancement in brightness and beam range compared to previous models.
In addition, it now has an upgraded a waterproof rating of IP67 (meaning it is protected against immersion in up to one metre of water) plus other upgraded features such as a 130 degree tilting head, memory function and quick magnetic charging. It still features Ledlenser’s patented Advanced Focus System which allows you to easily transition from a broad floodlight to a sharply focused long distance beam.
Comes with: magnetic charging cable, rechargeable battery.
The Ledlenser H7R Core is covered by a 2-year standard warranty, which can be extended to 7 years by registering the product.
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67
• Advanced Focus System
• Stepless dimming with multi-function wheel switch - Intuitively dim your headlamp to get your ideal light output.
• Three light functions – Boost, High Power, Low Power
• Memory function - Headlamp will turn back on to the last light setting used.
• Magnetic Charge System for quick and easy recharging
• Transport lock - Prevents the light from being switched on by accident - great in a pack.
• 130 degree tilting head - So you can direct the light exactly where you need it.
• Battery Indicator, Charge Indicator, Low Battery Warning - Makes it easy to manage your battery life.
• Brightness (Boost) 1000 lumens
• Brightness (High) 600 lumens
• Brightness (Low) 15 lumens
• Beam Range (Boost) 250m
• Beam Range (High) 200m
• Beam Range (Low) 25m
• Burn time (High) 4 hours
• Burn Time (Low) 65 hours
• Water/Dust resistance IP67
• Weight 259g
• Batteries Li-ion 3.7V 4800 mAh (included)
• Light Functions Boost, High Power, Low Power
• Recharge time 3.5 hours
Outdoor Outfitters Possum Leg Hold Trap. The Outdoor Outfitters leg hold traps are a well built, affordable and lightweight leg hold trap, specifically designed for both the amateur and the professional trapper in New Zealand. Outdoor Outfitters have designed these log hold traps for Possums, Rabbits, Ferrets, Stoats and Feral Cats, with added improvements to make sure pests are firmly trapped - and of course, these traps are fully compliant with MPI & Bio-security regulations for No.1 leg hold traps.
- Weight: 365 grams (easily transported in a backpack or satchel).
- Construction: Zinc Coated Steel.
- Spring system: 2x 7-coil springs, designed to prevent escapes - significantly stronger than other traps on the market.
- Frame is riveted together, with the footplate spot welded in place.
- Supplied with 420mm chain and ring.
- Nyloc nut fitted to plate pivot screw to prevent automatic loosening during use.
- Shiny Zinc helps attract inquisitive pests, and helps with location of traps, to reduce loss.
- Zinc Coating also prevents rust.
- Excellent for possum fur and skin collection.
Our leg hold possum traps are great quality and great value. You can use these traps for Possums, Rabbits, Ferrets, Stoats and Feral Cats.
- Main frame is Riveted together giving an almost unbrakable bond
- 490mm long chain including ring on the end
- Springs are noticeably stronger than some other traps being sold with 7 coils to prevent any escapes.
- Zinc coated
- Soft jaw trap
- Weighs 375 grams
These traps are fully compliant with MPI & Bio-security regulations for No.1 leg hold traps.
The new Lowa Water Stop Pro is a high-performance impregnation spray for all leisure shoes and climbing and hiking boots. It impregnates and thus protects all materials effectively against water and soiling without restricting their breathability. It is suitable for GORE-TEX® and other climate membranes. In combination with Lowa Active Creme or Lowa Active Creme Black, it offers perfect protection for your Lowa (leather) shoes. Best of all, Lowa Water Stop Pro contains no PFC.
Suitable for all leathers, all shoe textiles and all tex membranes.
PLEASE NOTE: This item cannot be sent to a rural address or a PO box.
12 Volt 7AH Sealed Rechargeable battery. Nice compact size easy to store and carry.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 6.5 x 9.5cm
- Electric scooters
- Wheel chairs
- Golf trolley
- Lawn mowers
- Battery powered toys
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Emergency lighting
- Telecommunication back-up power supplies
- Fire systems
Radians Custom Molded Earplugs are an easy, do-it-yourself kit, molds in 10 minutes. Dozens of everyday uses including shooting sports, sporting events, construction, lawn care, assembly lines, farming, auto races, swimming, flying, factories and much more!
Molds in 10 minutes.
Soft, permanent custom fit.
All day comfort.
Simple, easy to follow instructions.
Safe, non toxic and hypo-allergenic silicone.
Environmentally friendly hearing protection.
Long lasting and washable.
Made in the USA.
LOWA Active Cream is the ideal colourless intensive wax care for all leisure shoes as well as climbing and hiking boots. It keeps the leather supple over the long term and prevents drying out and brittleness when used regularly. In combination with LOWA Water Stop Pro, this is the perfect protection for your LOWA boots. Best of all, LOWA Active Cream contains no PFC.
For more information on caring for LOWA boots, visit: https://lowa.co.nz/pages/boot-care
The Hunters Element Lima boot has many great features as a medium duty hunting boot. The Lima boot is made from Nubuck/Suede leather with double stitched seams, making them super durable and waterproof. With a soft- medium flex design, they allow you to stalk through the bush while making minimal sound, and a medium cut that will provide you with excellent ankle support on those rough terrains. They also feature a Vibram sole which gives you good grip for all outdoor conditions.
- Hydrafuse™ waterproof lining
- Nubuck/suede leather
- Double stitched
- Rubber Toe
- Aggressive Vibram® sole
- US Sizes
One of Leatherman's top-rated multi-tools combines spring-action pliers, scissors and 12 other indispensable tools!
The Leatherman Wingman is just that: your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job, or at the campsite. A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool; the Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade and newly-designed spring-action jaws. With plenty of handy tools, and backed by a team of designers, assemblers, and manufacturing crew from Portland, Oregon, this is one amazing value. Covered by the Leatherman 25-year warranty.
• Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
• Spring-action Regular Pliers
• Spring-action Wire Cutters
• Wire Stripper
• 420HC Combo Knife
• Spring-action Scissors
• Package Opener
• Ruler (1.5" | 3.8 cm)
• Can Opener
• Bottle Opener
• Wood/Metal File
• Phillips Screwdriver
• Medium Screwdriver
• Small Screwdriver
Features and Specifications:
• Removeable Pocket Clip
• All Locking Outside Blades
• 25-year Warranty
• Closed length: 3.8" | 9.7 cm
• Weight: 7 oz | 198.4 g
• Blade length: 2.6" | 6.6 cm
• Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
It's about cooking. The Jetboil MiniMo delivers UNMATCHED simmer control, metal handles, and a low spoon angle for easy eating! Starting with the innovative new valve design, the MiniMo delivers the finest simmer control of any upright canister system on the market. Thanks to Jetboil's proprietary regulator technology and enhanced regulator diaphragm, MiniMo ensures this consistent performance down to 20ºF (-6ºC). Its redesigned cooking cup, the perfect combination of size, sturdy metal handles, and optimized height, provides users with an easy-to-eat experience.
Tenacious Tape by Gear Aid is an all-purpose, weatherproof repair tape that fixes rips, holes and gashes in almost all of your outdoor gear. It stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out and leaves no sticky mess. Tenacious Tape comes in black, clear and popular colors, so you can match your fabric for nearly-invisible repairs. Wait 24 hours after application and you can machine wash or put it in the dryer without worrying that the repair tape will peel off.
Toss Tenacious Tape in your outdoor gear kit for a little extra peace of mind. Repairs camping gear, sleeping bags and pads, tents, clothing, vinyl rafts, down jackets—whatever needs a quick patch, so you can stay outside.
If you’re serious about your gear, step up to Tenacious Tape—and you’ll never go back to that gooey, sticky, silver stuff.
- Clear tape utilizes PVC
- Ultra-strong repair tape with aggressive adhesive
- Tape can be moved or repositioned within 24 hours without leaving behind a sticky residue
- Makes quick, in-field repairs to rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Sticks to almost any surface without leaving a sticky residue
- Provides nearly invisible repairs
- Instantly seals leaking seams and stops rips from spreading
- Acts as an abrasion-resistant shield on high-wear areas
- Long lasting
- Lightweight and compact
- Can be used on silnylon for a temporary emergency field repair