Handcrafted in Germany.
Our most popular hard-duty backpacking boot. Ideal for carrying heavy (50+ lbs.) packs in rugged terrain and extreme weather conditions. Tall ankle shaft, waterproof, breathable with thoughtful design details for long distance comfort, support and stability.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Dynamic - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram Masai.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boots lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- High wall rubber rand.
- Strap-on crampon compatible.
- 9 inches tall.
- Mens wide EE width.
- American Express
- Visa Debit
Flat rate shipping $4.95 for all orders under $99 Within New Zealand.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Standard Address 1-3 Working Days
- Rural Address 3-5
- Working Days
- PO Box Address 2-4 Working Days
International Orders - Please enquire (From $18.00)