The Warrior X 3 is an upgraded version of the Warrior X Pro and is packed with great tactical features. Its max output is increased by 400 lumens to 2,500 lumens and its max beam distance reaches 560 meters. Like its predecessor, it has a dual-stage tactical tail switch to access high/low output either momentarily or constantly.
The tail switch accepts an optional lockable, dual-button magnetic remote switch and supports Olight’s signature magnetic charging. Powered by a customized 5000mAh 21700 Li-ion battery, it can be recharged via the MCC3 charging cable and runs up to 8 hours. The Warrior X 3 has been upgraded with 3 zirconium beads embedded in the strike bezel which help break glass in an emergency.
The included Warrior Ring and silicone tactical grip ring provide better control of the flashlight during stressful moments. When the power is low, the internal motor silently vibrates to remind you to charge the battery. The rugged aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body has a non-slip knurled grip and features an IPX8 waterproof rating and 2-meter drop resistance. With all-around tactical features, the Warrior X 3 delivers expert-level tactical performance.
• Leading Performance: Max 2,500 lumens, 19% higher than the Warrior X Pro, and an impressive beam distance of 560 meters. The Warrior X 3 is a powerful compact thrower.
• Glass-breaking Bezel: Strike bezel embedded with 3 zirconium beads, great to break windows in an emergency or use as adefense tool.
• Simple User Interface: Dual-stage tactical tail switch to access high/low output momentarily or constantly.
• Magnetic Charging: The MCC3 USB magnetic charging cable charges the customized 5000mAh 21700 Li-ion battery. The cable magnetically snaps onto the tail cap and shows red when charging or green when it’s fully charged.
• Easier to Hold: The included Warrior Ring and silicone tactical grip ring provide better control of the light during stressful situations. The Warrior Ring even has a strike tip.
• Vibration Battery Indicator: The vibrating low-battery indicator lets you know when the battery is low without requiring a glance.
• Improved Remote Control: The re-engineered tail cap supports an optional dual-button magnetic remote switch for maximizing its efficiency as a WML.
• Reliable Build: Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body with hardcoat anodizing (Type III), non-slip knurling, and 3mm tempered glass lens. It is resistant to 2-meter drops and rated IPX8 waterproof.
• RUNTIME: 2.5+129+13 minutes
• RUNTIME: 8 hours
• Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
• Max Throw: 560 m
• Drop Test: 2 Meter
• Waterproof: IPX8
• Weight: 423 g / 14.92 oz
• Length: 149.5 mm / 5.89"
• Head Diameter: 39 mm / 1.54"
• Body Diameter: 26.2 mm / 1.03"
• Light Source: High Performance Cool White LED (6500K)
• In The Box: Warrior X 3 (Battery Included) x 1, Warrior Ring x 1, Silicone Tactical Grip Ring x 1, MCC3 USB Magnetic Charging Cable x 1, Holster x 1, User Manual x 1 Warrior X 3 User Manual
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit