These Class 4 earmuffs are a great piece of gear for hunting and other shooting. Cutting out the loud while amplifying the quiet makes for an easy to wear earmuff.
The smooth, level dependent function eliminates abrupt sound cut-off. Protects against harmful impulse noise while letting in, and even amplifying, ambient sounds.
- Smooth level dependent function, which eliminates abrupt sound cut-off
- Interchangable shells makes it easy to change colour
- A pair of orange and green shells included
- Collapsible for easy storage
- Audio input for external radio
- Input jack allows you to connect to selected 2-way radios or other electronic audio devices
- Water resistant exterior
- Warning signal when power is low, before shut-off
Battery Life: Upto 600 Hours
Net Weight (Metric) 318 Gram
SLC80 Rating 24 dB (Class 4)
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
The LED LENSER® H7R is one of the most popular battery-pack operated headlamps. In the new LED LENSER® H7R.2, we have improved upon our “tried and tested” features and enhanced them with the most modern of technologies and practical features: the recalculated lens ensures wider illumination, the ergonomics have been optimized and the energy concept is now based on lithium-ion-cells. A convenient charging status display and an option which allows the connection of multiple reachargeable batteries complete the concept.
LED: Xtreme Power LED
Weight: 165 g
Operating temperature: -30 to +50 (°C)
Luminous flux max: 200/300 lm*
Batteries: Lithium Ionen Akku
Energy tank: 5,2 Wh**
Burning life min: 14 h*
Burning life max: 60 h***
Beam distance max: 160m*
Splash-protected: IPX 4
Technologie: SLT 2
Our Led Lenser products are 100% genuine with a full 5 year NZ importer warranty. Each unit has a unique serial # to ensure its authenticity. (Beware of the fakes out there at the moment.)
The Hunters Element Lima boot has many great features as a medium duty hunting boot. The Lima boot is made from Nubuck/Suede leather with double stitched seams, making them super durable and waterproof. With a soft- medium flex design, they allow you to stalk through the bush while making minimal sound, and a medium cut that will provide you with excellent ankle support on those rough terrains. They also feature a Vibram sole which gives you good grip for all outdoor conditions.
- Hydrafuse™ waterproof lining
- Nubuck/suede leather
- Double stitched
- Rubber Toe
- Aggressive Vibram® sole
Olight is proud to introduce the new M3XS Ultra-Thrower Javelot extended-range, variable-output, customized Cree XP-L LED flashlight. This light has a full kilometer of beam distance, three brightness levels from a minimum of 3 lumens to a maximum of 1200 lumens plus a strobe mode. The M3XS-UT is powered by 3x CR123A batteries or 2x 18650 lithium batteries with the extender tube. This light retains the tail cap switch from the M3X with an added side switch for easy mode switching. Milled from aircraft-grade aluminum with a Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodized finish and is waterproof up to two meters (IPX 8) and comes with two spare o-rings, extension tube, battery magazine, and holster.
• Three brightness levels from 3 lumens to1200 lumens, plus a moonlight and strobe mode
• Customized Cree XP-L LED flashlight
• Retains the tail cap switch from the M3X with an added side switch for easy mode switching
• Milled from aircraft-grade aluminum with a Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodized finish.
• Beam Distance: 3280 feet or 1000 metres
• Max. Performance: 1200 lumens
• Charge type: Optional charger
• Compatible batteries: 2 x 18650
• Light intensity: 250000 candela
• Light form: Compact/tight focused hotspot. Ultimate beam distance.
• Lens / Reflector type: Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)
• Mode operation: Dual Switch
• Form/Size factor: Large size (Deodorant Spray / Coke Can)
• Series: Series M (Tactical, Military).
• Waterproof: IPX8
• Weight: 255g / 8.99oz
• Length: 211mm / 8.30"
• Head Diameter: 63mm / 2.48"
• Body Diameter: 24mm / 0.94"
• LED: Cree XP-L Dedome
• Large diameter tail switch perfect for glove use. Low battery indicator front switch for mode operation
• Perfect for a gear/bugout bag. Easy for hip carry with the included holster
• Narrow handle with well-designed machining for optimal grip/
Level 1: 1200 lumens
2h10m (Olight 18650 3600mAh)
1h (Olight 3xCR123A 1500mAh)
Level 2: 600 lumens
2h50m (Olight 18650 3600mAh)
1h30m (Olight 3xCR123A 1500mAh)
Level 3: 80 lumens
12h (Olight 3xCR123A 1500mAh)
Level 4: 3 lumens
360h (Olight 3xCR123A 1500mAh)
• M3XSUT flashlight
• Battery magazine (no batteries included)
• Spare O-rings (x2)
• User manual.
• Plastic carry case.
5 Year Warranty
If you need to hunt fast, light and tough, then the Thermolite Jacket is your first choice insulating mid-layer when it comes to hunting in extreme cold climates.
Packed with 200grams of ultra-warm Primaloft® Down Blend, the Thermolite Jacket provides you 100% protection from the wind, high insulation, water resistance and ultimate comfort thanks to it’s 4-way stretch durable fabric. Using welded seams, this jacket is purposely built to provide ultimate protection from the elements and promote high insulation warmth to your core during plummeting temperatures.
This is a powerful, rechargeable spotlight with a whopping 810 Lumens!
- High impact resistant polymer body
- Whiter and more focused spot than halogen lights
- Lightweight for easy use with ergonomic pistol grip
- Rubber switch perfectly positioned for easy on/off.
- Rechargeable battery includes wall chargerSpecification:
- Bulb: 10W Cree LED
- Life time: 5000 hours
- Lumens: 810
- Usage: Hunting, marine, camping, shooting
- Battery Type: 4.2V 3Ah Lithium (Rechargable)
- Battery life: 2.5 Hours
Typical uses include hunting, fishing, boating, camping, security, military and police, Emergency services, driving lights, trucks, cars, utilities, agricultural, rally cars, surveillance and the observation of nocturnal animals
The world’s best selling flashlight just got even better - the new LED Lenser P7 boasts a number of new features alongside being 60% brighter. A new and larger switch gives better grip for easier operation when wearing gloves. The recalculated lens, the updated cooling system, the latest in LED technology and improved ergonomics are all features that will impress demanding users. All powered by only four AAA batteries pumping out an impressive 450 lumens. The new LED Lenser P7 is set to impress.
The LED Lenser P Series - this High-Performance Line combines innovations unprecedented in the history of flashlights. The Reflector Lens of the Advanced Focus System, the Speed Focus, the Battery Cartridge, our new Dynamic Switch concept and last but not least the incredible luminous intensity of our chips are but a few of the novelties that will revolutionise the world of flashlights and headlamps. With one of these lamps, you hold a piece of the future in your hand.
• High-end power LED
• Speed focus & advanced focus system
• 3 light functions (power/low power/boost)
• cartridge system
• Matte black finish
• High-grade aluminium end cap and body (splash proof)
• Hard gold plated electrical contacts (corrosion resistant)
• Ballistic nylon sheath (black)
• Knurled grip
• Keyring, lanyard hole and lanyard attachment (included)
• Award-winning design and architecture
• Beam range: boost (300m) / power (220m) / low (100m)
• Burn time: boost (1h) / power (2h) / low (25h)
• Max lumens: 450
• Length: 130mm / 13cm
• Head diameter: 37mm / 3.7cm
• Barrel diameter: 30mm / 3cm
• Weight (including batteries): 6.17oz / 175g
The Hunters Element Zulu boot was designed for your big days out hunting as an all-purpose heavy duty boot. They are made from high-quality Nubuck leather with soft-flex suede reinforcements which provides you with durability and comfort, and they are guaranteed to last longer due to minimal exposed upper stitching. The Vibram TSAVO sole and full shank with a moulded EVA midsole will not fail you on rough terrains, and it means they are well suited for all outdoor conditions. This ensures you can safely walk downhill with improved grip and breaking, and sharper edges for more traction. The Heel Lok articulation helps prevent injury on uneven surfaces by keeping your feet fully supported, and therefore allowing for more controlled ankle articulation. A tapered nylon footbed also provides you with more support through stiffening the sole fo the boot.
- Hydrafuse™ waterproof & breathable lining
- Nubuck leather
- Heel Lok™ articulation
- Full rubber rand
- Vibram® TSAVO outsole
We have further developed the strengths of the predecessor model and integrated additional, practical functions in the new LED LENSER® H7.2. The materials used combined with an ergonomic shape ensure that you hardly notice you are wearing the lamp. The dim function has not only been made more convenient, we have also enhanced it to include additional lighting functions. At the same time, our LED LENSER® H7.2 is not just brighter, it is also longer-lasting.
LED: High End Power LED
Weight (incl. batteries): 165 g
Operating temperature: -20 to +50 (°C)
Luminous flux max: 200/250 lm*
Batteries: 4x AAA batteries
Energy tank: 7,2 Wh**
Burning life min: 12 h*
Burning life max: 60 h***
Beam distance max: 160m*
Splash-protected: IPX 4
Smart Light: SLT 2
Our Led Lenser products are 100% genuine with a full 5 year NZ importer warranty. Each unit has a unique serial # to ensure its authenticity (beware of the fakes out there at the moment.)
With an output of 1000 lumens, a beam range of 320 meters and a burn time of 192 hours, the performance of the MT14 is unbelievable.
It features Led Lenser's patented Advanced Focus System with a seamless transition from a broad floodlight to a long-distance focused beam. Smart Light Technology, offering 4 different light functions and 2 energy modes so you can customise the torch to suit your needs.
Being rechargeable, the MT14 not only saves you money in the long-run but it is also good for the environment. The built-in USB 3.0 charging system means you can recharge your torch super-quick. As an added bonus a battery status indicator is built into the switch so you can see how much charge the battery has at any point.
Covered by Led Lenser's 7 years extended warranty.
Comes with: Rechargeable battery, USB cable, pouch, wrist strap.
◦Smart Light Technology offers 3 different light functions
◦Advanced Focus System for easy transition from floodlight to spotlight
◦One-handed Speed Focus
◦Front switch with battery status indicator
◦Temperature Control System prevents overheating
◦Waterproof to IPX4 standard
Night Saber Handheld 150mm LED Spotlight
36 Watt led hand held spotlight that emits 3500 lumens. This spotlight has a deep reflector which produces a tight round beam. Capable of expanding to 500 meters plus.
- High Output Cree 36 Watt LED Bulb
- Ergonomic Design
- Durable ABS & Heavy Duty Nylon Construction
- Deep aluminium reflector produces a tight round beam
- Operation Voltage - 12V-24V
- Lamp Type: USA 36w Cree LED
- Reflector Size: 150mm
- Power: 36 watts
- Output: 3500 Lumens
- Lamp Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hours
- Beam Type: Round Spot
The Leupold RX-1600I TBR/W with DNA delivers the farthest, most accurate ranging in its class, out to 1600 yards, and uses true ballistic range/wind for greater first shot success.
- True Ballistic Range with Wind (TBR/W) uses your angle shot rifle ballistics to give you the most accurate range, as it uses true ballistics to calculate distances instead of just basic trigonometry.
- Advanced OLED technology adjustable to match display intensity for changing light conditions
- Built-in inclinometer with TBR that can calculate the ballistic range to your target, then display it as a holdover aim point, an MOA or a Milliradian adjustment or the equivalent horizontal distance.
- CR2 lithium battery
- Powered with DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) which delivers enhanced accuracy, speed and range
- Fold down rubber eyecups
- Fully multicoated lens system for a bright image
- Line of sight distance accurately giving you a straight line to your target.
- Quick set menu to get the desired settings fast, and scan mode which allows you to track your target's movement or scan an area accurately.
- Choice of three different reticles
- Trig - a function that displays the true horizontal range and vertical range, based upon trigonometry and the line of sight distance.
- Armor coated and rugged.
- OLED display making it very easy to read by delivering more light to your eye.
- Trophy scale which allows you to instantly and accurately judge the width and height of your target.
- Magnification: 6x
- Linear FOV - high: 105m
- Twilight factor high: 11.5
- Eye Relief: 17mm
- Angular FOV (degrees) - high: 6
- Weight: 221 g
- Width: 34mm
- Height: 75mm
- Exit pupil: 3.6mm
- Min range: 6 yd / 5.5m
- Measuring accuracy at under 100 yards: .5
- Max range - reflective: 1600 yd
- Max range - trees: 100 yd
- Max range:- deer 1000 yd
The new Outdoor Outfitters Rechargeable Mini Dehumidifier is a must have to keep your guns in good nick when storing in your safe.
The Rechargeable Mini Dehumidifier is ideal for use in all enclosed spaces, draws, wardrobes, and kitchen cupboards, anywhere you have a problem with moisture or have expensive items to protect from damp air. Connecting the power led to the dehumidifier and leave recharging for 10-15 hours or until the crystals, seen through the crystal viewing window turn blue. Remove the plug from the unit and place where it is to be used. When the crystals turn pink, the unit will need to be recharged again. Use the supplied hook to hang over clothes rail if desired.
Keep away from children it is not a toy.
To protect from electric shock do not immerse in water or any other liquid.
Unplug from socket when not recharging.
Do not operate if any part of the unit, cord or plug is damaged.
There are no user serviceable parts, return to your supplier for repair/replacement if the unit develops fault.
Do not cover either whilst recharging or in use.