An all-around favorite. Versatile enough for western big game hunters or eastern whitetail hunters.
The Predator Series was made for hunters who demand all-around capability in their optics - mobility without weight, ease of use and bright picture in any light. With its lightweight roof prism design, game-revealing CAT™ (color adjusted transmission) coatings and excellent low-light performance, this is the perfect choice for turkey hunters, bowhunters, black powder enthusiasts and anyone who hunts the early season or in heavy cover.
• CAT™ Color Adjusted Transmission: Amplifies contrast in the peak human vision sensitivity range, to spot game in any environment.
• Optimized Light Transmission: With latest generation advances in low light performance and brighter images and up to 3-4% better light transmission.
• Lightweight Roof Prism Design: Has less bulk to fit in your pack and stay out of the way while hunting
• Fast-Close-Focus™: Central focusing wheel requires minimal rotation for quick, absolute sharpness from close up to infinity.
• Makrolon® housing: made from durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact. • Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
• N2 injection™ system: seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition - from artic cold to desert heat.
• ClicLoc® system: attaches and releases neck strap or harness instantly with push button ease and designed so binoculars hang straight and action-ready
• Magnification 10x
• Weight 26.5 oz
• Width 4.9
• Height 6.9