The 5-25x56 T5Xi scope from Steiner combines fully anti-reflection coated optics, a rugged waterproof body, and an illuminated reticle. The optical system features a 56mm objective for gathering more light in low-light conditions and a 5-25x zoom for medium-to-long range target acquisitions. Another highlight is the Special Competition Reticle (SCR) reticle, which consists of three very thin posts and a fine milling crosshair with an illuminated central area and a truncated top line. The reticle is located in the first focal plane and has densely spaced MIL-based hash marks. To provide clear visibility of the reticle's pattern in various lighting conditions, there are 11 illumination brightness levels: seven for daylight and four for nighttime. To help you compensate for wind and ballistic motion, the scope has 15 MIL windage and 26 MIL elevation adjustment ranges with 0.1 MIL clicks.
The low-profile turrets are resettable and have hard stops at zero positions to prevent going over the range. The adjustment knobs and dials are wide and offer a comfortable non-slip grip. The elevation dial also has a second rotation indicator (with an integrated window) to avoid confusion about where you are on the dial. A tapered eyepiece ring with a zoom factor scale enables an easy verification of your magnification setting while you are aiming, without taking your attention from your target. If you need an instant zoom adjustment, use the included eyepiece throw lever for one-finger operation. To make sure that your personal diopter setting cannot be accidentally bumped off its position, the diopter ring has a locking mechanism. For exceptional strength and durability, the body offers a 34mm single-piece maintube. It is shock resistant, fogproof, and waterproof submersible to 33'.
Steiner scopes manufactured after 2014 feature a transferrable life time warranty (30 years) against performance defects. Outside of these periods a flat rate exchange policy applies.
• Anti-reflection coated optics
• 56mm objective gathers more light in low-light conditions
• Anodised aluminum housing
• Tapered zoom ring makes zoom factor verification easy
• Wide, low-profile, knurled dials provide an easy grip
• Resettable and lockable windage and elevation turrets
• Elevation knob has a second rotation indicator with a window
• Throw lever for quick and easy control of zoom is included
• Side focus parallax corrector knob
• Locking diopter ring"
• Fogproof, shock resistant
• Waterproof, submersible to 33'
Steiner SCR Illuminated Reticle:
• First focal plane
• Designed for special competitions
• Three fine posts
• Fine milling crosshair with an illuminated centre and truncated top
• MIL-based measurements
• Seven brightness levels for use in daylight, four brightness levels for use at night
• Magnification: 5-25x
• Tube Diameter: 34 mm
• 0.1 MIL impact point correction
• 15 MIL windage and 26 MIL elevation adjustments
• Length: 16.6"
• Battery: CR 2450
• Item No. 5122 - MIL
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit