The Drone, designed as a technical tarp for everyday use. Weighing only 700gms The Drone will keep you dry as it's 100% waterproof and 100% seam sealed. Big enough to sleep two at 2.8 x 3.0 m.
- Reinforced corners & tie ups
- Reflective guys lines
- Guy line holders
- Fully bound edges
- Pre-Curved Guy lines
- Built-in storage bag
- 68D 190T 100% Polyester fabric
- 3000mm PU Coated inner
- 100% Waterproof & Seam Sealed
- American Express
- Visa Debit
Flat rate shipping $4.95 for all orders under $99 Within New Zealand.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Standard Address 1-3 Working Days
- Rural Address 3-5
- Working Days
- PO Box Address 2-4 Working Days
International Orders - Please enquire (From $18.00)
12 Volt 7AH Sealed Rechargeable battery. Nice compact size easy to store and carry.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 6.5 x 9.5cm
- Electric scooters
- Wheel chairs
- Golf trolley
- Lawn mowers
- Battery powered toys
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Emergency lighting
- Telecommunication back-up power supplies
- Fire systems
Tenacious Tape by Gear Aid is an all-purpose, weatherproof repair tape that fixes rips, holes and gashes in almost all of your outdoor gear. It stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out and leaves no sticky mess. Tenacious Tape comes in black, clear and popular colors, so you can match your fabric for nearly-invisible repairs. Wait 24 hours after application and you can machine wash or put it in the dryer without worrying that the repair tape will peel off.
Toss Tenacious Tape in your outdoor gear kit for a little extra peace of mind. Repairs camping gear, sleeping bags and pads, tents, clothing, vinyl rafts, down jackets—whatever needs a quick patch, so you can stay outside.
If you’re serious about your gear, step up to Tenacious Tape—and you’ll never go back to that gooey, sticky, silver stuff.
- Clear tape utilizes PVC
- Ultra-strong repair tape with aggressive adhesive
- Tape can be moved or repositioned within 24 hours without leaving behind a sticky residue
- Makes quick, in-field repairs to rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Sticks to almost any surface without leaving a sticky residue
- Provides nearly invisible repairs
- Instantly seals leaking seams and stops rips from spreading
- Acts as an abrasion-resistant shield on high-wear areas
- Long lasting
- Lightweight and compact
- Can be used on silnylon for a temporary emergency field repair
Gear Aid - Freesole Shoe & Boot Repair
A good pair of boots has to withstand the rigorous wear and tear that you subject them to. That’s why you need a shoe repair adhesive that works just as hard as you do. Whether on the job or out for an adventure, Freesole™ by Gear Aid offers permanent repairs to boots and shoes.
Freesole™ not only repairs, but you can also use it to add abrasion resistance, create durable toe caps and re-build worn heels for added shock absorption. The patented urethane rubber formula provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance and is unaffected by heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F). With clear or black color options you'll always have a matching repair with the Color Sync™ colorant kit.
From rubber boots to steel toe boots and everything in between, repair and reinforce your footwear with Freesole.
Offers superior abrasion resistance, adhesion and flexibility.
Rebuild worn heels, reattach delaminating soles.
For all types of footwear including boots, athletic shoes and more.
- Patented urethane rubber shoe repair adhesive
- Provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance
- Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
- Heavy-duty formula is tough, flexible and permanent
- Thermoset rubber unaffected by solvents, heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F)
- High durometer rubber provides excellent shock absorption
- Dries clear
- Safe for use on all types of work boots including rubber boots, cowboy boots, steel toe boots, leather boots, snow boots and more
- Made in USA
Outdoor Outfitters Possum Leg Hold Trap. The Outdoor Outfitters leg hold traps are a well built, affordable and lightweight leg hold trap, specifically designed for both the amateur and the professional trapper in New Zealand. Outdoor Outfitters have designed these log hold traps for Possums, Rabbits, Ferrets, Stoats and Feral Cats, with added improvements to make sure pests are firmly trapped - and of course, these traps are fully compliant with MPI & Bio-security regulations for No.1 leg hold traps.
- Weight: 365 grams (easily transported in a backpack or satchel)
- Construction: Zinc coated steel
- Spring system: 2x 7-coil springs, designed to prevent escapes - significantly stronger than other traps on the market
- Frame is riveted together, with the footplate spot welded in place
- Supplied with 420mm chain and ring
- Nyloc nut fitted to plate pivot screw to prevent automatic loosening during use.
- Shiny zinc helps attract inquisitive pests, and helps with location of traps, to reduce loss
- Zinc coating also prevents rust
- Excellent for possum fur and skin collection
Made from our toughest windproof fabric, the Big Dog boasts an extra protective 1000D Nylon cape that will shield your shoulders and back from those hardwearing and dirty carry outs. With big pockets, a chest mounted RT holder, and an insulating micro fleece lining, you’ll gain the edge during your hunt into that thick and unchartered new territory. Stoney Creek Layering System: Ideal as an insulating mid layer or as an outer layer when heavy rain isn’t an issue.
Features that will give you the edge:
- Durable lace up front so there is nothing to clog up or break
- Big hand pockets with top access zips
- Hood for added protection in thick bush conditions
- Chest mounted RT/GPS holder conveniently allows your vital electronics to be close to hand
- Core Series Extra Tough Windproof
- Shoulder Cape: 1000D Nylon layer, ultra-tough, PU coated, 100% waterproof
- Outerlayer: 100% Windproof, short face resists hook grass, DWR coated to repel water, blood and dirt
- Membrane: Highly breathable, trapping warm air in and blocking cold air and rain out
- Lining: Brushed fleece inner for maximum comfort and warmth
- Ultra Tough
- 100% Windproof
- Water repellent
Magpie Decoy Black and White sitting on a stake x1.
Length of Magpie from top of head to tip of tail: 43cm
Length of Stake: 15cm
You are bidding on x1 magpie.
Made of plastic
Olight is proud to introduce the new M3XS Ultra-Thrower Javelot extended-range, variable-output, customized Cree XP-L LED flashlight. This light has a full kilometer of beam distance, three brightness levels from a minimum of 3 lumens to a maximum of 1200 lumens plus a strobe mode. The M3XS-UT is powered by 3x CR123A batteries or 2x 18650 lithium batteries with the extender tube. This light retains the tail cap switch from the M3X with an added side switch for easy mode switching. Milled from aircraft-grade aluminum with a Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodized finish and is waterproof up to two meters (IPX 8) and comes with two spare o-rings, extension tube, battery magazine, and holster.
• Three brightness levels from 3 lumens to1200 lumens, plus a moonlight and strobe mode
• Customized Cree XP-L LED flashlight
• Retains the tail cap switch from the M3X with an added side switch for easy mode switching
• Milled from aircraft-grade aluminum with a Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodized finish.
• Beam Distance: 3280 feet or 1000 metres
• Max. Performance: 1200 lumens
• Charge type: Optional charger
• Compatible batteries: 2 x 18650
• Light intensity: 250000 candela
• Light form: Compact/tight focused hotspot. Ultimate beam distance.
• Lens / Reflector type: Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)
• Mode operation: Dual Switch
• Form/Size factor: Large size (Deodorant Spray / Coke Can)
• Series: Series M (Tactical, Military).
• Waterproof: IPX8
• Weight: 255g / 8.99oz
• Length: 211mm / 8.30"
• Head Diameter: 63mm / 2.48"
• Body Diameter: 24mm / 0.94"
• LED: Cree XP-L Dedome
• Large diameter tail switch perfect for glove use. Low battery indicator front switch for mode operation
• Perfect for a gear/bugout bag. Easy for hip carry with the included holster
• Narrow handle with well-designed machining for optimal grip/
Level 1: 1200 lumens
2h10m (Olight 18650 3600mAh)
1h (Olight 3xCR123A 1500mAh)
Level 2: 600 lumens
2h50m (Olight 18650 3600mAh)
1h30m (Olight 3xCR123A 1500mAh)
Level 3: 80 lumens
12h (Olight 3xCR123A 1500mAh)
Level 4: 3 lumens
360h (Olight 3xCR123A 1500mAh)
• M3XSUT flashlight
• Battery magazine (no batteries included)
• Spare O-rings (x2)
• User manual.
• Plastic carry case.
5 Year Warranty
Light, fast drying and packs down into pocket, weighing less than 500 grams.
- Long covered front-zip, easy to pull on and off
- Adjustable cuffs to seal in warmth
- Packs into front pocket for easy transport / packing
A 3-layer polyester, 100% waterproof, 100% windproof, 100% seam sealed and ultra lightweight fabric. Moderate breathability. The tight woven construction and DWR coating stops the fabric soaking up the water.
This is a powerful, rechargeable spotlight with a whopping 810 Lumens!
- High impact resistant polymer body
- Whiter and more focused spot than halogen lights
- Lightweight for easy use with ergonomic pistol grip
- Rubber switch perfectly positioned for easy on/off.
- Rechargeable battery includes wall chargerSpecification:
- Bulb: 10W Cree LED
- Life time: 5000 hours
- Lumens: 810
- Usage: Hunting, marine, camping, shooting
- Battery Type: 4.2V 3Ah Lithium (Rechargable)
- Battery life: 2.5 Hours
Typical uses include hunting, fishing, boating, camping, security, military and police, Emergency services, driving lights, trucks, cars, utilities, agricultural, rally cars, surveillance and the observation of nocturnal animals
The Quack Magnet Automatic Pond Feeder features an accurate and precise digital timer which allows you to maintain a strict feed schedule. Electronic feeders are used for excellent game and range management in order to attract and hold a substantial amount of game on your pond.
Schedule 6 different feed times a day. Up-to-the-minute timer lets you precisely program feed times. Customize feed amounts with variable feed settings (1-30 seconds run time). Metal spin plate and funnel protects against varmints. 360 feed pattern for widespread coverage. ABS plastic housing is durable and user friendly. All hardware is included that is needed to complete your feeder. Runs with 1x 6-volt-5AH battery (not included)
- Adjustable feed rate (1-30 sec)
- Varmint guard build in
- Easy to install
- Fits almost any Feed container
- Weather resistant housing
- Includes power coated "No Blow" slinger
- Feeds 1-6 Times Per Day
- Requires 6V/5Ah battery (Can be purchased Here)
This is a 100 Watt spare halogen bulb from Outdoor Outfitters for spotlights.
Replacement or spare 12v 100 Watt bulb, brand new.
This will fit the Outdoor Outfitters and LightForce spotlights.
Typical uses include hunting, fishing, boating, camping, security, military and police, Emergency services, driving lights, trucks, cars, utilities, agricultural, rally cars, surveillance and the observation of nocturnal animals.