Stoney Creek Long Gaiters: Bayleaf
Long gaiters provide maximum protection from the environment. Preventing dreaded stones and twigs working their way into your boots on your missions. The long gaiters are the perfect choice to adding to your kit for extra comfort and protection when you need it during the hunt.
• Adjustable top for secure fit
• Large YKK zip
• Steel lace hook
• Reinforced scuff pad on ankle
• To maintain top performance of your Stoney Creek garment we recommend a regular warm washing at 40 degrees (inside out) with a non-powdered laundry detergent (Sports Wash recommended) and occasional warm tumble dry, right side out.
• A warm wash assists in killing bacteria and the warm drying for 20 minutes revives the fabric and rejuvenates the DWR and the Teflon coating ensuring going performance.
• NB: Powdered detergents have UV brightness visible to animals. We recommend reapplying DWR every two years. It is not recommended to store your garment damp, wet and scrunched.
- American Express
- Visa Debit
Flat rate shipping $4.95 for all orders under $99 Within New Zealand.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Standard Address 1-3 Working Days
- Rural Address 3-5
- Working Days
- PO Box Address 2-4 Working Days
International Orders - Please enquire (From $18.00)